Modules won't update after switching to a custom theme

dename

After that my Prestashop never wants to update my modules. Modules show that they need no update.

by that you mean that prestashop displays that you've got pending module upgrades

but you can do it?

if so, why you can do it? you see some error messages or what?

• Like 1

case needs a little deeper inspection in your back office

without an access it will be really hard to say whats going on :(

Hi Vekia i have same problem, you can help me please? the store is www.owonet.com.ar , in this moment in

maintenance because we are finishing implement a new template you bought, just happens to us for some time (long before the new template that we are implementing now), if you need have no problem giving you access to BO so you can review

regards

Edited by joseangel2003 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi Vekia i have same problem, you can help me please? the store is www.owonet.com.ar , in this momento in maintenance, if you need have no problem giving you access to BO so you can review

regards

please send me BO access i will check it.

• Like 1

Any luck with this?

After upgrade to 1.6.0.11 I got my "1-click upgrade" module updated but seems like no other module wants an update yet.

I assume there is no need to be logged in into "Addons" to let standard modules to update?

Yeah and I tried to switch to original bootstrap theme and check modules for updates - does not work as well.

Edited by dename (see edit history)