EMERGENSY PLEASE HELP Bad SQL query MySQL server has gone away

tesladisk

PLEASE HELP i get this in back office

Bad SQL query
MySQL server has gone away

i cant access orders products

my sql is ofloaded but i confirm the server is working from my host told me that my script is slow and there is a 10 second  timeout and i must use persistent connections

but i dont know what to do please anyone who can help me

i found the problem i look to apache error log and i found the config/xml the file have wrong permisions probably from the last server update dont know when i change the permisions of the xml files work again fine phew i go do drink something to send the stress away

• Like 1

i am in unmanaged server no help from host,  my server setup is DSO why i have 2 sites and the second one run best with this config i am not coder or expert so i try to learn as more and  fast i can

the version 1.6.0.9 have many bugs now is confusing the shipping methods and show the same description for all the shipping methods ,and not only that many of the orders have no products and i must go to paypal to find what the customer order also the customer cant see the products in order history .

shipping methods is a pain i have 1 free shipping 1 express and one based on weicht for some of the products i sell if a customer buy 2 products with different shipping ends up with a comfuzing shipping page with no sense at all

i am in bad luck i think lol :)