[NEW MODULE] Cache Blocks

In order to improve site performance I implement Cache module for my shop, which based on prestashop.
Cache module based on Pear:Cache_Lite engine and able to store cached part of pages to file system.
My estimation in such performance improvement – 2-8 times, depends of you site and database.

Also for support cache module I implement “preaching sub module” it run every night and prepare caches which will be used during day.

Some details in my blog

Yeah, could be a really useful module if released!

B.

I poked around a little and didn't see another module for prestashop like this... but I didn't look very hard. Does anyone know of any "competitors?"

• 2 weeks later...

Result of module is good, but not excellent:

"On average, pages in your site take 1.7 seconds to load (updated on Jan 4, 2010). This is faster than 74% of sites. "
it is Performance overview on Google webmaster page.

Result of module is good, but not excellent:

"On average, pages in your site take 1.7 seconds to load (updated on Jan 4, 2010). This is faster than 74% of sites. "
it is Performance overview on Google webmaster page.

But WHERE do we download it?? I'm ok with "GOOD" - I'm sure "Excellent" will come later!

@slookin

He mate you posted this thread and a few people asked earlier where the download link is for this module ?
Do you want to share your module ?? if not what is the use then to post it here ?

If you want to share it then please upload this module so that we all can have a look, as this module looks very interesting.

Best regards,

ysco..

• 3 months later...