How do I change text on home page?

I  am a newby to prestashop.I do have one issue that I can not figure out or find any info on how to correct. 
On the home page there is a test block at the bottom  which states '
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

I would just like to find out how to remove/edit rewrite this section.

I am not able to find the module or php in the source. 

when i check the information through Inspect Element , i can know   the CSS, DIV id , Class ID etc. And the URL of the page also in the  www.mysite.com/index.php .

Thanks in advance 

Edited by ningthemcha007 (see edit history)

I  am a newby to prestashop.I do have one issue that I can not figure out or find any info on how to correct. 

On the home page there is a test block at the bottom  which states '

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

I would just like to find out how to remove/edit rewrite this section.

I am not able to find the module or php in the source. 

when i check the information through Inspect Element , i can know   the CSS, DIV id , Class ID etc. And the URL of the page also in the  www.mysite.com/index.php .

Thanks in advance 

Better to check in module section in admin panel .

Modules such as "editorial" and "themeconfigurator" ..

This are the modules from we can set home page content 

I did not find in any of the module .

I can not delete even with live edit.

do you know that home edit editor is still available in  prestashop 1.6.

One more points, when i change the language from english to french, the mentioned text block is disapper and visible again when i change the language from french to english.

Edited by ningthemcha007 (see edit history)

Try to search for the following text in module listing:

Home Text Editor - Display name

Coding module name -  editorial

or else check in your module directory for the cross check - 

www\prestashop\modules\editorial

I hope you will find in module listing.

Edited by Sandip Chandela (see edit history)

I did not find in any of the module .

I can not delete even with live edit.

do you know that home edit editor is still available in  prestashop 1.6.

One more points, when i change the language from english to french, the mentioned text block is disapper and visible again when i change the language from french to english.

For the language issue, Text only saved for english section by default now if you want to display text for french language then you have to select french language from admin panel. Both are separate when language is concern.

• 5 months later...