Custom form module

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking to do the same thing too... The best is to use a module such as "Top Horizontal Menu" to link to pages with forms you have created with the CMS Editor in the Admin back office, but currently, I am having issues actually saving the page/form and get the error: “1 error 1. the field content (English (English)) is invalid”
This is due to a few reasons, such as Prestashop not allowing TinyMce to load javascript etc.
There are a few people looking for the same thing: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/11283/third_party_modules/request_product_request_module/

I am trying to find an easy solution for people to create forms with custom input fields and a submit button and then easily display the link to that form on their Prestashop.

Keep you updated as my search continues or someone else provides a solution... :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Some information on a previous post helped me a lot!

1. Go to your back office>tools>CMS - and create a new page
2. Go to FormSite.com (it's free and I dont work for them ha ha) and create a form.
3. When you finish, use the Publish tab on FormSite.com and get the embed code.
4. Go back to your CMS page that you created...and open the WYSIWYG editor...and hit the HTML tab
5. Paste in the code from FormSite.com and hit save!

You can create all kinds of detailed forms that get sent directly to your email...and you can even have them upload up to 100MB of any kinds of files!

Enjoy!

• 3 months later...

hello all

Having gone through all that Formsite.com offers, there is a problem for Prestashop users. Unless I am doing it wrong (which is very likely), the form is filled in by your customer and to read it you have to log in to Formsite.com to read it. on top of that, your customer is not redirected back to your shop. You cannot have more than 100 forms emailed per month or you have to pay for it.

Surely there must be a way to create a registration form or modify the exsisting one.

here's hoping

Barry

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

How is this done, I am on prestashop 1.6.0.6, I tried pasting the embed code as the "Source" option or on the page and just get errors when I try to save.  I don't see an HTML option, cant find where the CMS pages are saved on the server to edit the html there.  Any Ideas?  I tried forms from a few online options.  Also tried all the options from JotForm (source, embed, iframe.... ) and get the same error, unable to save cms page.

• 1 year later...

How is this done, I am on prestashop 1.6.0.6, I tried pasting the embed code as the "Source" option or on the page and just get errors when I try to save.  I don't see an HTML option, cant find where the CMS pages are saved on the server to edit the html there.  Any Ideas?  I tried forms from a few online options.  Also tried all the options from JotForm (source, embed, iframe.... ) and get the same error, unable to save cms page.

Hi,

Did any one solve this problem?

Thanks

Prateek