J'accuse!

prestashopninja

Dear Prestashop community,

I am a guy who's selling Prestahop modules of my own. I sell some of them in my own site and some other via Prestashop Addons. 
Today, I got an email telling one of my modules is disabled there. What about the reason? "No recent sales". It is your duty to make my modules sell. I've adhered to all your rules and the module in subject is a very useful one. I use it almost everyday in my projects. 
If you just can't do the SEO work, don't do it. Leave and close the door. Without the guys, trying to give more than we could give, like myself, you are nothing more than nothing, Be awake!
Soyez un peu plus attentive. Ne soyez pas des idiots.

Edited by prestashopninja (see edit history)

Hello prestashopninja,

I'm very sorry to read your post. We don't disable modules to be "stronger" than our contributors. The reason of this disactivation has been given to you by our team, and that also happen for a lot of our contributors. Our marketplace welcomes all kinds of modules and it's not our goal to openly penalize you. 

All the modules that didn't generate sales, are automatically disabled. If you want to enable it again, you have to contact our addons team thanks to the Addons form here: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us. Our Addons team will help you to sort this out. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Have a nice day. 

• Like 2