Admin - Product Attributes

davidell

Just curious about this one really.  When adding a Value to Attributes Group, the following text is displayed twice on the page:

When the Layered Navigation Block module is enabled, you can get more detailed URLs by choosing the word that best represent this attribute. By default, PrestaShop uses the attribute's name, but you can change that setting using this field.

I want to re-word 'choosing the word that best represent this attribute' so I searched the entire site for the text, tried searching for other words used in this paragraph... nothing?

Even manually checked all instances of <p class="help-block"> and simply can not find any reference to this copy in the site?

This link leads you to believe it can be found in attribute_form_1.6.tpl

https://github.com/PrestaShop/blocklayered/blob/master/views/templates/hook/attribute_form_1.6.tpl

But not on my local machine, so I'm thinking is this text actually 'off-site'?

Interesting one?!

In the backoffice, select Localizations/Translations.

Select Type of Translation = Installed Modules Translations

Select the theme you're using.

Select the language you're using.

The page that is returned has several instances of that phrase. You can change them to read however you'd like.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply Barry... holiday period etc.

Many, many thanks for pointing me in the right direction, it was giving me bit of a headache.  I should have perhaps thought of searching the db, that might have at least given me an idea, at least have confirmed it was on-site?  Because I couldn't find anything in the source I was confused to say the least (doesn't take much) :rolleyes:

I get a little bewildered finding all the text displayed on site, whether it be obvious in language files, .tpl files, even coded into the .php or of course Translations!

Thanks again!