Why you should NOT buy themes form PrestaShop!

Mikelo303

OK,

I had enough with prestashop store. I strongly recommend NOT to buy form prestashop store. Especially themes. No refunds, long responses form support (if any) and usually no help. 

If you want to buy module, search for developer, find him and purchase form his website. Why? Because they will certainly provide better support, allow refund, and provide detailed instructions. 

Most impotrtantly NEVER BUY themes form prestashop. They are THIRD PARTY in this business. Always check for same template in Template Monster website. Why? Because prestashop sells INCOMPLETE themes. Yes incomplete. You will not get access to source files and PSD files as they are encrypted with password from.... Template Monster! And guess what, you will not receive this password form prestashop. Meaning you are receiving INCOMPLETE product! If you buy theme form Template Monster you will get ALL passwords to all files. Finally there is NO refund on your purchase in prestastore. 

To sum it up. You are better off with buying form the SOURCE as template monster rather than buying INCOMPLETE product from THIRD PARTY company like prestastore.

You have been warned!

PS. I am waiting form prestastore admin to comment on this before he removes this post. I am curious what the have to say about that. I wasted (again) money on incomplete product where you can buy complete product form the source. 

Hello Michael,

I hate to have you disappointed.

We do sell Template Monster themes, these themes are identical as the ones they sell on their own platform. The catalog is automatically updated, daily. We have the exact same catalog at all time.

When you buy a theme, you can download it right away and in the Zip file, you will find additional .psd files for the theme. The template does not need these files to be set up and 100% operational, the .psd files are attached to the template in case you want to apply further customization to your theme. These .psd files are protected by a password which you can get with a simple request to Template Monster.

When a request is placed by email, the rules state that the contributor (PrestaShop or Template Monster or any other theme developer) is expected to reply within 2 working days.

PrestaShop is happy to give you a refund when something is not right with a product you have bought and downloaded. After Template Monster replies to your email (it was automatically sent to them), if they confirm that there's an issue with the template you bought, we'll be happy to give you that refund.

In the meantime, I can take your order number to make sure that your request has correctly been forwarded to Template Monster.

Have a great day! :)

• Like 3

OK,

I had enough with prestashop store. I strongly recommend NOT to buy form prestashop store. Especially themes. No refunds, long responses form support (if any) and usually no help. 

If you want to buy module, search for developer, find him and purchase form his website. Why? Because they will certainly provide better support, allow refund, and provide detailed instructions. 

Most impotrtantly NEVER BUY themes form prestashop. They are THIRD PARTY in this business. Always check for same template in Template Monster website. Why? Because prestashop sells INCOMPLETE themes. Yes incomplete. You will not get access to source files and PSD files as they are encrypted with password from.... Template Monster! And guess what, you will not receive this password form prestashop. Meaning you are receiving INCOMPLETE product! If you buy theme form Template Monster you will get ALL passwords to all files. Finally there is NO refund on your purchase in prestastore. 

To sum it up. You are better off with buying form the SOURCE as template monster rather than buying INCOMPLETE product from THIRD PARTY company like prestastore.

You have been warned!

PS. I am waiting form prestastore admin to comment on this before he removes this post. I am curious what the have to say about that. I wasted (again) money on incomplete product where you can buy complete product form the source. 

I agree with Xavier

Template monsters are the same in both sites, and if you dont get support, is from templatemonster. The support is connected directly to the developer of the item.  If the developer dont response in prestastore, maybe dont response in the original site too.

• 4 years later...

Ok so the problem is not with the PrestaShop company. the themes you listed are edited by third party vendors, and they use Addons marketplace to sell them.

If you are still in the support period after your purchase, you can contact the Addons support and explain what is happening. They will help you and see what is possible to do commercially.

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us