Cart/registration/log in not working

Tanpi

I get an apache error when trying to regitster a user/add to cart or log in. The admin panel works flawlessly despite throwing some warnings/errors itself.

This started happening after upgrading from 1.5.x to the newest version.

Log fragment:

[Fri Dec 12 09:25:17.062459 2014] [:error] [pid 1233] [client 127.0.0.1:34608] PHP Notice:  Undefined property: Possearchcategories::$_html in /var/www/html/hypo/modules/possearchcategories/possearchcategories.php on line 237, referer: http://127.0.0.1/hypo/authentication

When I turn off the possearch categories module (which I really DON'T want to do since it disables searches) there's another error:

[Thu Dec 18 22:24:03.834323 2014] [:error] [pid 13114] [client 127.0.0.1:58251] PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/html/hypo/modules/posstaticblocks/ajax.php on line 9

I'm all out of ideas on how to fix this, halp plox :(

The problem persists when I do a clean install of new prestashop and switch to the old DB (no images here obviously). The clean installation works flawlessly - but fails connected to the old db. Might this be a config problem?

• 2 weeks later...

1) What is the name of the theme you purchased from Posthemes?

2) Did your theme come with a bunch of different versions? (aka different looking themes)

3) What are the names of the modules that installed with your theme or themes?

Pretty sure the Postthemes modules are messing with presta 1.6.9

Postthemes I like it! Reminds me of Postnuke then Xaraya... good stuff