Order messages threads are not filtered in admin panel

Adiasz

Hi

Please help me with this issue because I cant figure out it myself for few days.

I want to configure Presta Shop like in demo shop http://demo.prestashop.com/pl/?view=back - I want to have possibility to filter order messages threads.

1. In demo simply go to Orders->choose order-> send some message (custom or definied) ->send.
2. Do this same in other order.
3. In other order click show all messages - what you will see? Only thread with current order (id_order in URL)

This is expected activity and it is okay in presta demo shop 1.6.0.9.

But when I download official release 1.6.0.9 (I tested also in 1.6.0.8) and repeat whose steps the filtering dont work and always I see all customer order threads. In link "show all messages" param id_order is not present, and even when I add it manually to "index.php?controller=AdminCustomerThreads&token=TOKEN&id_order=PROPER-ID-ORDER" the mesasage threads did not be filtered.

Im testing in clean install of presta shop 1.6.0.9, previously was tested in 1.6.0.8 and my custom presta theme. I tried to find options or modules responsible for this feature but I cant find it myself.

Please help.