HELP Orders Have No Products

tesladisk

Hi Please Help me all Orders in the last Month Have No Products inside and No Carrier i cant add tracking numbers when i try to add i get a message no carrier has selected

i see the order and amount of money but me from back office and customer from the front cant see the product and carrier and no order history

i have try to debug but nothing show up

can anyone help

thanks

i have the zopim module and smart popup box but this happen to me after i start working with 1.6.0.9 i have the past 3 months 3-or 4 orders with no products inside and i thought is the paypal why i use only paypal for payments  but the last month all orders is like that yes i set ps_mode_dev to true i navigate to the order but no message show up

hi just now i got this message

Error reporting from your PayPalAPI module   A client has encountered a problem with the module PayPalAPI, see the report:

PayPal response:
TIMESTAMP -> 2014-12-18T18:39:31Z
L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10525
L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Invalid Data
L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero.
L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

can anyone help to many bugs and i do not know how to solve them help please

I don't think it's a caching issue. It seems the total sent to paypal is 0, which is not normal. Paypal module version?
Enable bankwire as a test, try completing an order and see if the total is a valid amount. WHere is that zopim thing hooking?

i place a second order  the first i got the problem message above but i see the order in the back office but as the other ones are empty no products and carriers inside the order

the second order i place go fine no problems in front and in BO i see the product in the order and carrier what is going on i am going nuts

i manage to uninstall but the problem with empty orders continue also customers told me after they pay with paypal when paypal redirect them back my site is a blank white page the redirection send them to my home page this is nuts i cant follow the orders i must open paypal every time to see the products ordered

same problem here with paypal module customers are redirected to an empty blank page after payment with paypal few orders go through fine with all details including products , payment accepted status etc from paypal

and few are just empty without any products although i can see payments in paypal online.

did you ever managed to solve it ?

Thanks

same problem here with paypal module customers are redirected to an empty blank page after payment with paypal few orders go through fine with all details including products , payment accepted status etc from paypal

and few are just empty without any products although i can see payments in paypal online.

did you ever managed to solve it ?

Thanks

Which version of the module are you using. Since beginning of December there are changes on the security mode and all older moudules of Paypal will not wor anymore. Search on the forum for Paypal TLS or update your module to latest version.

Not yet same problem some are empty and some ok the new presta will be out the next month i hope with a stable version so i wait

Which payment modules are you using ? One of them should be causing the fault. Analyse your orders with content and without content and the payment method used there. The order without content and the payment X should be using the faulty module.

Which payment modules are you using ? One of them should be causing the fault. Analyse your orders with content and without content and the payment method used there. The order without content and the payment X should be using the faulty module.

only paypal latest version with the fixed ssl3 problem

Anyone who has fixed this yet?

Edited by tesladisk (see edit history)

Yep i already applied the poodle TLS fix i highly doubt issue is arising because of cart changing for some reason as i started logging paypal result responses for my transactions and i getted these responses 

'TIMESTAMP' => '2014-12-26T19:04:22Z',
   'CORRELATIONID' => '3c91ac51d4ea0',
   'ACK' => 'Failure',
   'VERSION' => '84',
   'BUILD' => '14443165',
   'L_ERRORCODE0' => '10525',
   'L_SHORTMESSAGE0' => 'Invalid Data',
   'L_LONGMESSAGE0' => 'This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero.',
   'L_SEVERITYCODE0' => 'Error',
It was not visible even on blank page i logged in between this block  

/
* Check payment details to display the appropriate content */
if ((isset($order) && ($ppec->result['ACK'] != "Failure")) || $ppec->result['L_ERRORCODE0'] == "10525")
{
$values = array(
'key' => $customer->secure_key,
'id_module' => (int)$ppec->id,
'id_cart' => (int)$cart->id,
'id_order'  => (int)$ppec->currentOrder
);

PrestaShopLogger::addLog('payment.php+ifinside-----'.Tools::jsonEncode($values), 5, null,null,null,true); 

if (version_compare(_PS_VERSION_, '1.5', '<'))
{
$query = http_build_query($values, '', '&');
Tools::redirectLink(_MODULE_DIR_.$ppec->name.'/express_checkout/payment.php?'.$query);
}
else
{
$link = $ppec->context->link->getModuleLink('paypal', 'submit', $values);
Tools::redirect($link);
}
}
elseif ($ppec->result['ACK'] != 'Failure')
{
$ppec->context->smarty->assign(array(
'logs' => $ppec->logs,
'message' => $ppec->l('Error occurred:'),
));

$template = 'error.tpl';
}

/*
}
else
{
/* If Cart changed, no need to keep the paypal data 
unset($ppec->context->cookie->{PaypalExpressCheckout::$cookie_name});
$ppec->logs[] = $ppec->l('Cart changed since the last checkout express, please make a new Paypal checkout payment');
}
This  $ppec->result['L_ERRORCODE0'] == "10525"  here i am trying to get order through if error code is 10525 not tested yet will post back result if it sucedded.

Well but any insight from someone from Prestashop Team would be really helpful as default official Paypal Europe have a lot of Bugs and This is a major bug that lefted open....

Thanks!