Prestashop expert needed for multistore project

loginname

We are looking for a talented guy (or company) whom can help us get this project moving. Work would include configure template, import of categories/products. Configure payment solutions, configure suppliers. SEO etc

The shops in the multistore are using the same products (except a few products). So I was thinking of placing each store in it's own subdomain.

Despite the shops share almost the same products they are not sharing the same warehouse. Meaning shop #1 can have 4 items of a product in its warehouse. While shop #3 have 9 items...

Each multistore is targeting a specific country

Sorry this wasn't much information, but if you post in this thread that you are interested then I might send you my design document. We take it from there.

Personally I'm developer with 20 years experience, but I consider myself as a noob in prestashop (0 years experience). That is why I'm looking for help. Because when we start building the shops we would need them yesterday (meaning the project don't have time for me to sit down and learn how to tweak prestashop for ultimate performance).