I have messed up Category and Homefeatured blocks...Pls help

boltonian

Hi, I have recently upgraded to prestashop 1.6.0.9, and on having done so have messed up my shop. I have panicked a little and am now unable to retrace my steps to correct my errors.

The problem is that my category block is displaying on the left hand side as it ought, BUT the category tree is missing. (See Pic-1) I feel I my have unhooked something, but do not know where to find the product tree to "rehook" it. 

Similarly the homefeatured block is not displaying in the middle section, despite it being installed and enabled. I really would appreciate any advice on this before I tear all my hair out..... Thanks

post-111195-0-25174200-1418660458_thumb.jpgpost-111195-0-38505800-1418660619_thumb.jpg

Edited by boltonian (see edit history)

thanks mickeyboy1, yes my homefeatured in BO appears the same as yours in the image you uploaded, but the space is just blank on the front office....

My category block now has the tree underneath its heading, but if dynamic menu is selected then it disappears and is only visible in static mode(whereas it did before).....