Prestashop 1.6.0.9 with mulistore enabled.

Help requested. Using Stripe Reloaded.

Initially when I installed the Stripe module, it was working fine and no issues, then orders stopped, couldn't figure out the reason, started emailing customers that created accounts but didn't complete their order. Their response was entered credit card and then internal error message or blank screen. Right now using the standard prestashop checkout, one page. 

I performed following tests today and no matter what method, I can not complete a checkout with Stripe.

1) Add webhook in Stripe, could not checkout, receive blank screen after hitting submit.

2) Removed webhook in Stripe, could not checkout, receive blank screen after hitting submit. 

3) Tried with BOTH using Chrome & IE, same results with either browser. 

4) Used the Guest checkout, & created an account method, Same result, receive blank screen after hitting submit. 

Let me know if anyone else is having this issue with the Stripe reloaded module with Prestashop 1.6.0.9

check your email, I replied recently.  Suggest doing 2 things

1) enable debug mode so that you see the error message instead of the blank white page

2) try to order using check/bankwire payment module to see if you have the same issue

I suspect you installed/updated a module or theme, which has introduced a new problem.

Update....

Finally able to checkout with using Stripe. Advice for anyone using the following modules, all of sudden your Stripe or any other payment method module will not function during checkout.

1) Admin Privacy module

2) Avalara tax module

It took to disable both modules before checkout started working again, and they both have been installed for months now. The reason I know its those modules because they were showing errors when in debug mode. I have no idea why of sudden this started happening when everything was fine for months.

Hopefully won't have any other issues.