1.6.0.9 with multistore enabled.

I activated Paypal module and entered the API details and saved. Performed a Test run in LIVE mode using different browsers and each time received the following error message. 

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.

Your purchase couldn't be completed There's a problem with the merchant's PayPal account. Please try again later.

Here is a screenshot as well: http://gyazo.com/77e27432d0e182bca370af8dd324e4b2

I am totally stumped and would like any type of idea, I am assuming its a setting in paypal OR something is wrong in prestashop. 

Feedback, ideas, help....

Let me know.

Ok, this is a really simple solution and lots of people using various ecommerce systems & shopping carts run into the problem & error message all the time with paypal. Contacted Paypal support 4 times and they provided NO help, and in fact didn't even provide any possibilities, wasteless support. 

Spent hours researching the issue on various message boards for all different types of shopping carts including prestashop. 

The solution if you run into the error message. In the paypal configuration in prestashop admin, where it says, "Paypal Business Account" DO NOT enter the name of your business, ONLY enter your business email associated with your paypal account, 

I have provided a screenshot, http://gyazo.com/bf5f23d2fd0b71ffb0e6b4c690f4a94b

Prestashop, NEEDS to change the wording in the paypal module to say, Email address OR something to let the user know the field is the for email address ONLY.

• Like 3