Ganalytics e-commerce tracking 2.0.2

dropskopp

Since the latest update to ganalytics 2.0.2 suddenly my analytics doesn't get any information from the system back. Just that someone put something into my goal cart. But no more e-commerce values are supported such as quantity, which product, price total, etc. This is all missing. 

Any idea?

Hello

same here...i did update the analytics module. there are no any statics.

By the way...we have to copy script to our prestashop files? or just type Our id in to the module ? this is enough?

Regards

its started to index it. problem solved for me

Same problem

1. Module doesn't add ga('send', 'pageview'). So, I have to add it on my own on the module code

2. Once analytics start to obtain data, I realize It doesn't track ecommerce conversions...

I have uninstall and install again. Nothing happen

Any idea?

thanks in advance

The forum already have at least 2 topics regarding this problem - please search it.

Long story short - uninstal, install and clear cache.

Then go to your GA account and in top right ask for recheck of your tracking code.

You should be getting information after that.

it did not help

I'm watching html/js code ganalitics 2.0.2 in /order-confirmation,

is not generate data for ecommerce. :(

Probably is not working /ganalytics/views/templates/hook/header.tpl

Edited by Matúš (see edit history)

I've been fixing this for my shop and published all the patches in github, this is so far the errors detected and fixed since upgrade to 2.0.2

bad controller names resulting in no transactions being recorded
missing one page checkout, only 3 steps checkout are marked as "checkout"
Class not found 500 error, transactions not being marked in prestashop as "sent to analytics"
product footer hook not being executed, so special data from product page, such as price, name... not being sent
pageview sent many times (3 times in order confirmation, 2 times in product pages) breaking bounce rate and page/visits stats
missing products purchased info in order confirmation
missing transaction id in order confirmation
product impression missing in categories, new products, best sellers, prices drop and search result
not using HookOrderConfirmation so payment modules with its own confirmation controller not being recorded (paypal, some credit cards modules...)
click event being sent every time a product is viewed resulting in wrong bounce rate

right now every thing seems to be working allright in http://www.yopongoelhielo.com for the past couple of days and enhaced ecommerce is finally working.
I'm waiting for prestashop members to merge all the pullrequests (some are already merged) and release the update to everyone, but you can try the patches yourselves

The code right now with some of the fixes applied

The remaining patches:
Edited by kermes (see edit history)
  • Like 3