Price update on my jewellery shop !

DEVA102

every product in your store is Gold?   What is your algorithm for calculating the product price?  I assume your products need a base price of some sort that is then multiplied by the current gold rate?

If you can provide more details on your requirements, then you may get better assistance

every product in your store is Gold?   What is your algorithm for calculating the product price?  I assume your products need a base price of some sort that is then multiplied by the current gold rate?

If you can provide more details on your requirements, then you may get better assistance

hello,

i calculated my product weight with current gold rate. for example: earring is a product and it contains 10gm of gold and the current rate of gold is Rs. 30,000. per 10 gram then i'll calculate 30,000 + making charges + V.A.T is equal to product price. Now, if the gold rate has been updated how should i update in my shop.

so to confirm, in your products weight field, you are entering the how much gold is in the product, not the actual product weight?

also, do you do this for every product in your store?  You only sell products that contain gold, or do you have other products that do not contain gold, or that should be excluded from this?

If you have products that should be excluded, then how do you determine which ones to exclude?

As for implementing this, it sounds like a module can be created.  In the module you would have a field for entering the new gold rate and a submit button.  Once the submit button is clicked, the module would go through all of your products and update the product price using your calculation.