Google Analytics 2.02 not tracking after update

Alexgaw

Clear cache (under admin/advanced/performance. Not browser cache) and reinstalling the Analytics module worked for us.

Thanx! 1.6.0.9

Hi thanks but I've already did that...

It fix the problem for a few hours. Then this morning it has stopped working again...

PS. Maybe the issue is related to hooks... please could anybody post the list of hooks where the analytics module should be set?

Edited by Antakarana (see edit history)

Hi!

Yesterday I've tried to uninstall/clearcahe/reinstall module a pair of times in both sites and today I can see this:

On site A (nutri-cosmetica.com) the Rebound index shows a significant recovery to its normal range:

thump_9195723recovery.png

On site B (farmaciagava59.es), it seems that all the parameteres (rebound, visits, etc) are also recoverying... however Real time monitoring still doesn't work <_<

@Antakarana - Can you confirm if the module works now after you reinstalled it?

I have the same issue.

That's why I wanted to wait for few more versions of 1.6 but... I'm stupid, never mind..

Hi!

In my case after unistall/clearcache/reinstall the module (a pair of times) it seems to fix some of the issues. But not of them are solved.

As I explained in this thread: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/386444-google-analytics-issues/?do=findComment&comment=1891421

I have 2 sites, and both have experienced different issues related to google analytics module update...

One of the sites (nutri-cosmetica.com) seems to work fine on analytics, but the other one (farmaciagava59.es) still has some issues... for example real time monitor doesn't register any data, but at least it has started to register the trafic visits again.

Tomorrow I will post if during today the analytics registered all the data...

The cache I belive don't play when installing/uninstalling modules.

After install I cleared the cache of course. Btw GA was showing 'code missing' so the modules obviously had problems placig the code on the page.

Hi!

Thanks for the info... can you tell me where can I see if GA is showing "code missing"?

Edit: I have check the analytics reports... I can see that in site A everything Works fine... and in site B everything Works fine except for the Real Time monitor which still doesnt register any data.

Hi!

Thanks for the info... can you tell me where can I see if GA is showing "code missing"?

Edit: I have check the analytics reports... I can see that in site A everything Works fine... and in site B everything Works fine except for the Real Time monitor which still doesnt register any data.

When you log in GA - top right where the notifications appear (the bell icon) ;)....

Obviously it's working for me too - I have some stats flow also.

When you log in GA - top right where the notifications appear (the bell icon) ;)....

Obviously it's working for me too - I have some stats flow also.

Ok thanks... I also have this alert on the site where "real time monitor" didn't work.

I entered to configuration, I save it again (actualy all parameters were ok) and now real time monitor Works :D

So in both of my sites, everything Works OK right now... :D

Same issue, and same solution. I uninstall the module, remove the folder (in modules) and the table in the database, and reinstall. 

SImilar situation than the other coleagues, No real time. 

Any one have the previous version of the addon? 

my web site are http://www.kariobe.com

Edited by slaborda (see edit history)

slaborda, on 10 Dec 2014 - 1:40 PM, said:

Same issue, and same solution. I uninstall the module, remove the folder (in modules) and the table in the database, and reinstall. 

SImilar situation than the other coleagues, No real time. 

Any one have the previous version of the addon? 

my web site are http://www.kariobe.com

Hi,

Any news about the real time monitor issue? in my case it is vey strange because real time monitor only Works sometimes and then it stops working...

To make it work again I go to analytics --> Administrator --> See configuration and then I save it (even if I don't do any modification).

Then sometimes after doing that it starts working for a few hours... but finally it stops again.

It is veeeery strange!

go to modules, search google analytics, disable it, disinstall, and clear all cache, then re-install and configure it.

and it work correctly with real time

Hi, thanks for the comment, but I've already done that about 5 times :blink:

Today I've tried something new... I donwload the analytics module directly from prestashop addons and I realized that it was the versión 2.0.4 (I had installed the 2.0.2)

So I unistalled the 2.0.2 version, then cleared cache, then I installed the 2.0.4 version from addons and it started to work...

Now its time to check if it will stop working again in a few hours as it was happening with the previous module <_<

I also read that somebody cleared something on the prestashop database related with analytics module and it worked for him... can anybody tell me which tables should be empty when reinstalling the module?

thanks

Hi!

Well finally I've fixed it... I think it was a problem related with views inside analytics pannel... I realized that there were some "views" that were not properly configured, so I went to Administrator --> view configuration and I've check all of them.

Actually I've just changed a pair of parameters related with the timezone.

But after doing that... real time monitor had never stopped working :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

Well finally I've fixed it... I think it was a problem related with views inside analytics pannel... I realized that there were some "views" that were not properly configured, so I went to Administrator --> view configuration and I've check all of them.

Actually I've just changed a pair of parameters related with the timezone.

But after doing that... real time monitor had never stopped working :D

Hi can you explain more specific or with picture? Thanks

Hi can you explain more specific or with picture? Thanks

Hi,

When entering on analytics control panel you will see something like this at the top right corner:

thump_9247262bell.png

In my case that "bell" was showing a yellow alert and when I opened it I saw that it alerts me about not recieving data from analytics on some specific views. So I went to Administrator --> view configuration and I check all the parameters.

thump_9247266googleanalitic.png

Actualy there was only one parameter wrong which was related with timezone, the rest of them were OK so after checking I clicked on "Save" button and then I realized that real time traffic started to work again!

So I repeated the process for all the views of the site and that's all :)

Hope it helps!

HI all,

the 2.0 version of the module simply sucks!

I deleted IT from BO, then reinstalled the old but goob 1.8 version and everything works fine!

Hope this is useful

Hi Jacopo thanks for this solution,

I've download prestashop version 1.4, I found module analytics version 1.4, so I zip it and upload it.

And work perfectly. That's all

Sorry for my english

• 2 weeks later...