Prestashop 1.6, display different content to users in different country, possible?

Hey

I wonder if it possible to show different content on the prestashop 1.6 web shop based on which country the user is in.... It mightbe hard to filter out the IP-address the visitor is in an based on that show correct content... I wonder what is my options...

(I have read an thread about this, but there I think it wasn't possible, but that was 1.5, now I hope it is possible in 1.6)

We want to sell products all over the world and visitors in for example US should see content valid for them, for example if they want to call us thye must call our physical office in US. For a visitor in England it would be entirely different information displayed...

We have registered a .com domain for this. So the idea was to let other offices in other countries register their own domain and use iFrame to display the webshop. Lets say the user goes to testshop.com?c=gr, then on that index.html having an iFrame showing the german version of the web shop

Also we want to build the shop based on a muli tier commission system. these systems costs about $1000 per licence, so thought about buying 1 license (using 1 server), then there would be nice to see if what Imention above is possible in some why... Or if I need to develop some kind of module myself (I that I don't want as this should be finished yesterday)