The famous white screen but not consistent

Hello forum

Sorry for bringing up the topic separately, but I haven't been able to find a solution among the existing suggestions to the white screen problem.

My server is already running at 256 MB memory limit, but the thing is that the problem does not occur for all visitors.

As you can see in the attached images, when the error occur (2) the visitor only sees a blank line and the logo, where as the correct display (1) everything is rendered.

So far I have only personaly seen this error on windows 8, but both in chrome and ie 11.

On Yosemite (all standard browser) it works fine. Also iOS browser render ok.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Peter

post-883887-0-11107100-1417702492_thumb.jpg

post-883887-0-85477800-1417702501_thumb.jpg

Edited by Peter.skotte (see edit history)

Yes. www.rabatolie.dk

Thanks

you will need to get underlying php error, blank screen is not possible to debug.  see mickeyboy response above.  Make sure to answer directly each advice given.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information/

also please see hosting control panel you use and look for logs...and then error log

I had to disable debuggin mode because it rendered the shopping feature useless.

But the errors show where:

Warning: tempnam(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/www/rabatolie.dkcache) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/www/rabatolie.dk/:/tmp/domains/034/rabatolie.dk/:/usr/share/php_binaries/include/) in /home/www/rabatolie.dk/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 151

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/rabatolie.dk/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php:151) in /home/www/rabatolie.dk/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 793