Products on eBay get changed (price, variations) after order

Nabbolo

After many fixes I had to apply to get the eBay module to work "properly", I have came across a new serious problem with this module.

Sometimes on eBay I find products with a WRONG PRICE and VARIATIONS which are not proper of that item. After some of these cases I'm quite sure to say that the new price and variations come from RECENTLY BOUGHT PRODUCTS. If I check the date of the last edit of the product it is compatible to the date of the order of the other product. It's like the module tries to update the ordered product, but it edits another one changing price, variations and quantity, and leaving title and description of the previous one.

You will understand that it is a big problem because I often find low prices on expensive products, and I have to explain to customers about the error. Is there anybody with similar problems? Some suggestion?

• 3 months later...

Yes I have the same issue... it randomly logs into eBay and CHANGES prices!

eBay have researched the problem, the finger has been pointed to the module but 202 Commerce tech support is soooooo sloooow.

I'm using 1.10.1 by the way... it still happens. The price it discounts is exactly the VAT content.

Yes I have the same issue... it randomly logs into eBay and CHANGES prices!

eBay have researched the problem, the finger has been pointed to the module but 202 Commerce tech support is soooooo sloooow.

I'm using 1.10.1 by the way... it still happens. The price it discounts is exactly the VAT content.

I'm on lastest version as well, but the problem is not solved.

However, your problem is different: your prices are wrong but they are just missing VAT, my prices and measures instead are coming from other products! If I sell a product, then I update the quantity of another, it may happen that on eBay the product which I updated the quantity gets the price and the variations (measured) of the sold item. So sometimes I have on eBay very expensive products for sale at 10€, sometimes I have very low cost items for sale at 500€. And of course when people see 10€ for something that costs 500€ immediately buys it :-/