[TAX] ITAlian multi rules for small business missing

ugokind

Hy. In italy there's a lot of people that starts a commercial activity with a particular VAT condition (IVA regime dei minimi).

This condition is similar to other kind of format in other countries, but the requirements are:

-Annual income < 30000€

-TAX fees to the country is always 5% 

-it last 5 years from starting activity

etc. etc.

but the most important is that for NON MATERIAL goods (logo, software, theme etc..) the good can be sold everywhere in the world.

for MATERIAL goods the good can be sold ONLY in EU country. (so no Vatican, no Switzerland, no Denmark etc..) 

My question is: how can I change the BO in order to have in my catalog some products (exampe: HONEY and Marmelade and T-Shirt) that can be bought only in EU and other (mobile apps) that can be bought everywhere, if BO can only setup a unique condition for ZONES and Countries?

thanks in advance

Ugo

• 3 weeks later...

I think it is not directly possible. I would create customer's groups EU and World. You have to classify customers by hand or by a module.

Then you can enable respective categories for the right customer's group - MATERIAL category for EU, NON MATERIAL category for World.

• Like 1