RSS products feed-Social networking block

Hi All,

I now need to setup the RSS (footer link) from the Follow US / social block.

I am using 1.5 version with the default template so I have not changed anything.

Based on the manual...

Your RSS feed. A RSS feed is a special file that is generated automatically by your shop, and can be used by RSS readers tools (such as Google Reader) to send your latest news to your customers. While it is not a social network, it is an important aspect of sending regular news out there. Note: you must have the "RSS products feed" module installed in order for this to work.

Currently the RSS products feed is ON. How do I get it to work. I get a 404 error.

currently link: www.<mydomain>/blog/en/feed

No. I don't have a blog folder..just wondering how it should be setup properly to link to the RSS products feed.

Thank you in advance.

post-878930-0-60408100-1417369358_thumb.png

url to feed should be like:

domain.com/modules/feeder/rss.php

you have to turn on (install) "feeder" module.

Hi Moderator, I fixed this issue over the weekend. It was ON. I just had the incorrect URL pointing to the RSS feeder. It is working now.

I guess it is time to diving into Php so i can understand how things works. The site is now functional (except final testing of epayment methods). so I hope not to have more problems or issues until I start the upgrade next year again.

Thanks again.