DO NOT BUY Shipping based on zip code module!

I purchased this module and installed it just fine.  But, during the configuration I find that a .csv file is needed for the zip codes and zones.  It doesn't exist!  I bought this module because it looked like you just had to install the .csv file you needed for your zone/s and away you go!  Not the case.

I tried to get support for this but only received a cursory glance and no substantial help.  When I asked for a refund I was told that:  "There is no csv with all your zip codes, the description do not contain any mention of that so I can't refund you. Sorry.Regards,Emmanuel"

Prestashop is a pretty good shopping cart but after this experience I won't buy anymore modules from them.  There are several quality 3rd party companies who actually support their products.

Not too clear on what you mean here. Were you expecting the CSV file to contain every zip code for every country in the world?

Did you try their demo before making the purchase? It has a sample CSV file in there, which is empty so perhasp that should have alerted you to ask a question before purchasing.

Can you not just make the CSV file yourself?