Wrong orders imported by sync form legacy listing

mindblender

Hi,

i use prestashop 1.09 and ebay 1.82.

I listed some products via prestashop - syncronisation of products submitted by prestashop worked fine.

But we have a big problem with order syncronisation:

We have some legacy listing online at ebay aswell form an other older onlineshop.  The problem is - that if someone orders a product via ebay  form our legacy listing,  prestashop ebay modul syncs the order and finds sometimes a match and imports the order.  It imports the order with the wrong products from our prestashop stock. 

Of course we use different articel numbers for our old legacy listings and for our prestashop listings.  They are listed in differnet categories and the have diffent prices. So we wonder how prestashop modul finds any matches. Has someone an idea how to fix it ?

I have 2 examples of a match: An order will imported from ebay to our Prestashop when:

Legacy Listing nr. (Bestandeinheit): lf-00076xl is matched with Prestashop listed Produkt  prestashop-76

and                                                   lf-00024g is matched with Prestashop listed Produkt prestashop-24

Seems the matching for order import is not very exact - does someone have an idea where  to change the matching ?