[SOLVED]Continually changing translations after updates of modules...

domorodecmezilidmi

Hi guys, 

we, who need to perform PS with translation into different language then English is, for the couple of times face with continually changing translation back to default after update of some module.

e.g. I translate something in back office of PS to my language and to fit my needs, nevertheless after update of some module, this translation return back to default one that was uploaded at the beginning of installation of PS.

My question is - do you know how to DISABLE any change regarding translation?  :huh:

Edited by domorodecmezilidmi (see edit history)

TO: Eolia - thank you for your TIP - will test at home  :)

TO:vekia - I am using Czech language and regarding advice with files well I am not sure. You mean that I should check this directory, if there is translation file? if not just copy it there?  :huh:

set chmod on 0444 on your language files in these modules :)

One more thing, with 444 it doesn´t work cause this doesn´t allow to show up modificatino in translation made in BO of PS. e.g. I have chaged note for - this can take longer time in bankwire module to something else, after saving I have changed chmod to 444 and the text returned back to default befor this modification. When I returned chmod to 750 for this folder of bankwire module then my new modified text appears. So I have set up chmod to 550 which would be better, don´t you thing? I see my modification but all changes are not allowed.