Looking for an Add-on to give Customer a Credit for NEXT PURCHASE

PrestaToys

Looking for a Simple Promo Module (Free or pay), works like this.

Spend $50 in our store and get $10 credit for your next purchase

Spend $100 in our store and get $25 credit for your next purchase

Spend $200 in our store and get $60 credit for your next purchase

So not a discount on the current cart... not a voucher code via email (though this is my back up solution, so please recommend if you can) ... and not a gift card.

I simply want the customer's account to be credited with the above amounts once they check-out with the valid minimum met.

Of course these are price levels and cannot be combined.

A customer should be able to redeem a partial credit at next purchase, and remainder stays on account.

Anyone see anything like this?

Anyone else see this as a good tool to drive customers to come back and buy more?

Please help if you can.  I want/need to set this up quickly.

Hello PrestaToys,

There isn't any module of that kind on Addons. You'll need a specific development from a developer, and for that I suggest you to post a topic in the development section of the forum.

However, some modules developed by the community might correspond to what you're looking for in a certain way, like these ones: 

Bankwire with discounts

Maxi-Promos

I hope it will help you :)

Hello,

I'm afraid the forum isn't the best place to get an answer for such requests. But sometimes developers can link you their own module so it could work :)

The best way i think is to use our contact form on http://addons.prestashop.com, select the proper category and our sales team will answer you.

Regards

Thanks for the info Kamel.

I will check with them, but I do want user feedback.  I did go through all the add-ons at Prestashop but could not find exactly what I was looking for... sadly.

Hello PrestaToys,

There isn't any module of that kind on Addons. You'll need a specific development from a developer, and for that I suggest you to post a topic in the development section of the forum.

However, some modules developed by the community might correspond to what you're looking for in a certain way, like these ones: 

Bankwire with discounts

Maxi-Promos

I hope it will help you :)

I will do as you suggest and thanks for the help.

The vouchers after order may do what i need... almost.  I just wanted to automatically add the credit to the customer's account rather than them having to find the email and voucher code.

Again, thanks for all your help and quick replies!!!