Problem wishlist. (Problem by having more than one wishlist per customer/user)

Hi there,

I wonder how it is possible for a user to manage more than one wishlist in the account. There is the possibility for the customer to add more wishlists to his account but in the end it is only possible to add products to the first created wishlist. The other wishlists are always empty. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Best regards,

Robert

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi El Patron - and everyone else working with this issue,

I'm testing the problem with PrestaShop 1.6.011  - Wishlists module v 1.2.2

I can see the Wishlists being created when logged in with a test user, but the problem occurs when I try to add multiple products to my different lists.  Only the default wishlist gets the products.  The other lists stay at 0 products. 

Anyone else have the problem?  I did try to uninstall the module and re-install it, I still have the same problem.  

Suggestions for a fix would be great.  Or should this be listed as a bug?  Please provide feedback!

• Like 1

I'm using the latest version of Prestashop but I've the same issue. I've tried creating multiple wishlist but products are added to only the first created wish list. Is there a solution where we can select from a list of our wishlists when adding a product to wishlist?

Hi El Patron - and everyone else working with this issue,

I'm testing the problem with PrestaShop 1.6.011  - Wishlists module v 1.2.2

I can see the Wishlists being created when logged in with a test user, but the problem occurs when I try to add multiple products to my different lists.  Only the default wishlist gets the products.  The other lists stay at 0 products. 

Anyone else have the problem?  I did try to uninstall the module and re-install it, I still have the same problem.  

Suggestions for a fix would be great.  Or should this be listed as a bug?  Please provide feedback!

I'm using the latest version of Prestashop but I've the same issue. I've tried creating multiple wishlist but products are added to only the first created wish list. Is there a solution where we can select from a list of our wishlists when adding a product to wishlist?

Hi, I suggest since 1.6.0.11 change log tells us that wishlist now supports multiple wishlists, with capability to add products to different wish list that you should open a forge bug report with your findings.

http://forge.prestashop.com/

please then post back here the link to the forge report for others to follow/comment/vote up.  I'd include link to this topic in the forge report.

thanks