Hi,

I use the "Customer Loyalty & Rewards" module, and "Customer follow up" module.

The "Customer follow up" module make a voucher for customers that haven't ordered for a set time.

The voucher it creates is called "We miss you"

The "Customer Loyalty & Rewards" module gives the customer points per purchase,

but when they convert the points into a voucher, it creates a voucher called "We miss you"

Apart from this, it is working fine, but this is very confusing for us.

In the Back Office of the module I have entered "Loyalty reward" in the Voucher Details field, but it doesnt make any difference.

Any ideas why this is happening and how to resolve it.

Thanks

Ray

Edited by MerseyRay (see edit history)

Hi Vekia,

The name entered in the "Loyalty reward" in the Voucher Details field has been "Loyalty reward" since the beginning, I havent just changed it now.

Any idea where this name is entered into the creating of the voucher ? I could probs just hard code it in there instead of using the variable from the database.

Cheers

controllers/front/default.php

loyalty-program.php

in both files you can find code:

foreach ($languages AS $language)
	{
		$text = Configuration::get('PS_LOYALTY_VOUCHER_DETAILS', (int)$language['id_lang']);
		$cartRule->name[(int)$language['id_lang']] = $text ? strval($text) : strval($default_text);
	}

instead of this you can use just:

foreach ($languages AS $language)
	{
		$text = Configuration::get('PS_LOYALTY_VOUCHER_DETAILS', (int)$language['id_lang']);
		$cartRule->name[(int)$language['id_lang']] = "My Voucher Name";
	}

replace "My Voucher Name" with own coupon name.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Vekia,

I changed this line and havent had a voucher since.

Customers have phoned and said they cant convert, so I logged in as customer and when clicking convert I get

(Oops, something went wrong)

The page its saying this on is "/module/loyalty/default?process=transformpoints"

The page before is showing ( /module/loyalty/default?process=summary )

I notice it says "module" but not "modules", is this right ?

My modules are in a "modules" folder. If I add the "s" then it doesnt load at all.

Ive changed the line back and its still showing the "Oops, something went wrong"

The only thing I can think I have done recently is disable the "Customer follow up" module.

Again, i have tried re-enabling this and its still showing this error.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Ok So i just put it in maintenance, switched to default theme and tried converting points.

Same problem "Oops, something went wrong".

So im assuming its nothing to do with the theme.

Its the module, javascript or something in database causing the problem :(

Ive just gone into the modules config page, to re-save the settings (incase they messed up)

Im getting this error "You must choose at least one category for voucher's action"

I am choosing the categories and it doesnt recognise this.

update: Ive refreshed the page and it does show them selected... baffled 

Edited by MerseyRay (see edit history)

This is worse than I thought.

The vouchers are getting created, but then showing the "Oops, something went wrong" and then NOT deleting the accumulated points. Therefore customers can create unlimited vouches with those points.

I have disabled the "Convert to voucher" button for now, but need an urgent fix :(

Is there anyone that knows how to resolve this problem ?

I cant re-enable it because it is currently let people create unlimited vouchers ( for the voucher value they are entitled to ), as it creates the voucher but doesnt remove the points so they can create another voucher and so on :(

• 3 weeks later...

Hope everyone had a fantastic xmas and new year....

Time to get the brains into gear again :)

Any help on this problem I have with our store.

We now have quite a few unhappy people that cant convert their points

I have had to remove the "Convert to voucher" button for now otherwise we are just giving unlimited vouchers away :(

Cheers

:( 

Are there no PS employees/developers on here that may know how to solve this as it is an included part of of PS itself and not a 3rd party module?

If I "Reset" the module, will I loose all the customers already accumulated points ? ( I DONT WANT TO LOOSE THAT DATA )

Ive had this issue for over a month and half now and have lots of unhappy customers due to it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Ok so after more trawling through the net trying to find answer, I find a similar post, but about ps_attributes.

I am getting this error when manually creating a cart rule

An error occurred while creating an object. cart_rule (Duplicate entry '743-1' for key 'PRIMARY')

If I then click "Save" the problem doesnt show and the rule is created.

Maybe this is causing the "Loyalty Rewards" module to fail ?

I found this post on here:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/232099-an-error-occurred-while-creating-object-attribute-duplicate-entry-7-1-for-key-primary/

and the solution there seems to be running this sql command

DELETE FROM ps_attribute_shop WHERE ps_attribute_shop.id_attribute NOT IN (SELECT ps_attribute.id_attribute FROM ps_attribute);

Would any ps & sql [spam-filter] know what command to run to find the fault in the cart_rule tables ?

I would prefer a test one first, one that will show the errors, ie:

SELECT * from ps_attribute_shop LEFT JOIN ps_attribute ON ps_attribute.id_attribute = ps_attribute_shop.id_attribute

but for the cart_rule tables instead.

Cheers

• 11 months later...