Add Quantity And Weight Feature In Product Tile

bhaskey

Hi,

I am new to PrestaShop. Could anyone please help that how to add quantity and weight feature in the product tile itself. I'm using PrestaShop 1.6. I've added weight feature, that is shown on product page but i want it to shown on product tile itself, similar to the attached picture.post-877817-0-77712400-1416808015_thumb.jpg

You mean in the product list? If so, have a look at my tut here:

http://blog.arvixe.com/quick-tip-adding-features-to-the-product-list-in-prestashop-1-6/

THen you can filter by Id and only display the ones you want :)

Hi thank you for replying...and sorry for late reply, i was stuck try implementing this solution.. http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/28136-solved-add-quantity-box-to-product-listing/

but no luck, i can see the quantity box in product list but, it always adds 1 quantity no matter what quantity i enter in the text box.

PS: Yes i mean product list.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Nemo1  

I am referring to Featured Products (Home Page) and categories page list  -->Product-list.tpl

I was able to add quantity in my product-list.tpl file but I also want to add Product Attributes Combinations so that visitor can directly add to the cart.

Although (product.tpl) single product page shows all the Attributes and Combinations + Qty and Amount but why can't we have same functionality in product-list.tpl...which makes life easier for most of us.. :rolleyes: ... I have seen that there are some paid modules to do this... but want to try myself in creating that.. with prestashop community help...

Can you please guide us... Thanks

The only way I would go for is to display all combinations together, instead of the single attributes, in the product list.

Are you php savvy? In any case I'd create an override for the category controller, look through all products and use getAttributesResume() to retrieve a summary of all combos. Use a foreach in the tpl to print them out and add an add to cart button for each, making sure you set ipa= the current combination. 

I hope it makes sense :)