mikeandrews

I have a problem with paypal payment in my shops. When I try to end the checkout and choose paypal method it returns to main page without doing anything. I recently updated paypal to newest version but it didn't help. I don't know what to do. 

www.powerneed.com

www.glovii.com

the first url I can not access from US.  Tip: geo localization is only 85% accurate so you may want to re-consider using it as it can keep valid customers from shopping (the other 15%).

for second shop...

I would turn on PrestaShop error reporting, as I get Error  occurred but without any other info.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information/

Hey. Thanks for a tip. I did that but now when I try to make payment it opens a page with message "Error occured" and nothing else. What should I do now? I mean to fix paypal, I hope someone had the same problem and solved it so I just need that information. It is no longer problem with permission - all module files are 755.

Now after upgrading Prestashop to a newer version I got an error message which states:

<b>PayPal response:</b>

TIMESTAMP -> 2014-11-24T11:34:06Z

L_ERRORCODE0 -> 99998

L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.

L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> Currency is not supported

L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

Now after upgrading Prestashop to a newer version I got an error message which states:

<b>PayPal response:</b>

TIMESTAMP -> 2014-11-24T11:34:06Z

L_ERRORCODE0 -> 99998

L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.

L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> Currency is not supported

L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

Hi, here is list of supported currencies.

https://www.paypal.com/multicurrency

back office-->modules-->payment modules-->scroll down

here you can set your existing payment module restrictions, you would need to exclude paypal from unsupported currency.