blank : public_html/override/classes/Cart.php

Hi guys,

Can someone help me with these mistake I get from different products when I try to add products to the cart? :(

________

Impossible to add the product to the cart.
textStatus: 'parsererror'
errorThrown: 'SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data'
responseText:

Strict Standards: Non-static method ProductPreorder::getAvailablePreorderQty() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/sayskydk/public_html/override/classes/Cart.php on line 128

-----

Impossible to add the product to the cart.
textStatus: 'parsererror'
errorThrown: 'SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data'
responseText:

Strict Standards: Non-static method ProductPreorder::getAvailablePreorderQty() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/sayskydk/public_html/override/classes/Cart.php on line 172

______

Your help is much appriciated since it is christmas and time to sell products :) !!

Cheers

Lars

Cart.php

do you have same issue with prestashop debug mode turned off?  when enabled and php messages, this can cause unpredeicatable results to shop, i.e. add to cart.

also there is a module that you have installed that created override/classes/Cart

if turning off php debug does not resolve, then determine what module creates the Cart.php in override/classes folder and either disable or uninstall it.

• Like 1

Hi El Patrone and Bellini13

Thanks for your input. I did as El Patrone told me to. I put the site in disable mode by disabling the non-prestashop modules and also disables all overrides. Then I took of the php message (change it config/defines.inc.php back to "false")

That got the site back on track . I am not yet sure it it gave me any side-effects but I dont dare to do anything as I can see people buying stuff again ! :)

I will look into Bellinis13 note as we speek - but I never really used that module but maybe I have it turned on even after updating to 1.6. Well now it is turned off since I am not sure my version is updated to 1.6.

Thanks guys,

Lars

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hi El Patrone and Bellini13

Thanks for your input. I did as El Patrone told me to. I put the site in disable mode by disabling the non-prestashop modules and also disables all overrides. Then I took of the php message (change it config/defines.inc.php back to "false")

That got the site back on track . I am not yet sure it it gave me any side-effects but I dont dare to do anything as I can see people buying stuff again ! :)

I will look into Bellinis13 note as we speek - but I never really used that module but maybe I have it turned on even after updating to 1.6. Well now it is turned off since I am not sure my version is updated to 1.6.

Thanks guys,

Lars

Their preorder and related products modules are gives error. they have to tweak some files after every prestashop updates.its borring to open tickets for make solve it.they should make it compatible with prestashop or they need to deal with prestashop developers.