No reply from developer/how to get a refund?

NVD77

I purchased the 'advanced private sales' module on the PrestaShop Add Ons store but my website agency encountered 2 bugs (overwrite of the default log in and emptying the shopping cart in the check out).

I contacted the module developer via the contact form but no reply (just yesterday sent another request) and also tried to reach the PrestaShop Add Ons team and even called the telephone no. on the website but no one picked up under that number. All in all I tried now for 2 weeks to communicate, even via the PayPal resolution center with no response. In addition, our website design company - very experienced in PrestaShop - together with a freelancer worked on it but could not solve those issues.

I tried to get a feedback yet now our website designers had to develop their own solution as the website project was hitting the time line. How can I now apply for a refund? I think I really tried to get hold of the module developer and solve the issue, but then had to try to solve the bug ourselves and develop our own solution while I'm left with a non functioning module.

I bought the module at the official store and I purchased several modules for this project and I will need to buy some more for a new site that needs to be adapted to EU/German standards. The reason I buy at the official store is that I also hope for good service and that is normally the case (I normally get a developer reply on the very same day).

This case was therefore a bit unfortunate as I had hoped that the module helps the designers and speeds things up while it did exactly the opposite.

Hello,

I'm sorry to read that you didn't get any response from the developer! 

We just sent him an email as well to get him to answer you. 

In the same time, you can ask for a refund to our customer service by filling this form and choosing the "I have a problem with a purchase" subject. 

Thanks a lot! 

Its nearly a week now and I did not get any response by the module developer nor the PrestaShop service department including my refund request via PayPal. Can you ask the service department to initiate a refund, please. I try to solve this issue now for quite some time but every time I try to communicate my communication is without any reply.