gussy

[Solved] Background music module?

Anyone knows a background music module, so my visitors can listen music while they browse my shop? Or any way to do that?

I've seen the module before but it doesn't start playing automatically when someone enters the site...

It was for "anyway to do that" :)

But i do not recommend you use the music in the background, because viruses and trojan horses have tents binding to these elements in html...

And a lot of visitors has turned his own music, and certainly would not want to be disturbed by your musical taste, even when it may be the same ...

Thanks jackrabbit. Anyway I'll try for a while and see the feedback... I've solved the problem with autoplay, also explained below for those who will have the same problem:

-In "Jukebox.html" file, on row 28 or so, turn "so.addVariable("autoPlay","NO")" to "so.addVariable("autoPlay","YES")" and you're done!

Now i'm trying to set the starting volume lower for those who don't like the music on background...If anywone knows how to do that please don't be shy... :cheese:

For now I've edited the mp3 file with a specific program...Still when customes access other pages the song starts over and I'd like to keep the song playing...

So try only this:

<!-- Begin Copy/Paste -->

[removed][removed]

This text will be replaced by the flash music player.

[removed]
  var so = new SWFObject("playerMultipleList_old.swf", "mymovie", "300", "200", "7", "#FFFFFF");  
  so.addVariable("autoPlay","yes")
  so.addVariable("playlistPath","playlist.xml")
  so.write("flashPlayer");
[removed]

<!-- End Copy/Paste -->

Put into header.tpl in your template? and files which script need....

Thank you, but it will change the look of my header, and I don't really want this. I think I will leave it this way and my visitors will choose either to listen it or not. Thanks again!

I try to Small the size for this module... but the swf file does not work because FLASH give me the error: "Expected a field name after '.' operator."
Try to export file as
1. FlashPlayer10 and ActionScript3
2. FlashPlayer10 and ActionScript2
1. FlashPlayer5 and ActionScript1

Any Idea for reduce thi size?
Please is Urgent