Change address on return form???? urgent!

kiri

HI,
I offer a return address different than my business adress for the convenience of my customers.
BUT the return form they print when rturning an item online tells them to send it to my biz in the US rather than my return point in france... WAY more expensive and they get annoyed.

How cna i chnage that??
Thanks!!

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like it is line 94 of admin/tabs/AdminReturn.php that sends the "order_return_state" email. All the Prestashop emails, except ones sent from the contact form, use the shop email address entered on the Preferences > Contact page. If you want to make just the return email go to a different email than the one entered there, change line 94 of admin/tabs/AdminReturn.php from:

Mail::Send(intval($cookie->id_lang), 'order_return_state', html_entity_decode($this->l('Your order return state has changed'), ENT_NOQUOTES, 'UTF-8'), $vars, $customer->email, $customer->firstname.' '.$customer->lastname);

to:

Mail::Send(intval($cookie->id_lang), 'order_return_state', html_entity_decode($this->l('Your order return state has changed'), ENT_NOQUOTES, 'UTF-8'), $vars, $customer->email, $customer->firstname.' '.$customer->lastname, '[email protected]');

Replace [email protected] with the address you want in the "To" field of the email.

In that case, I think you may need to edit the Header() function of classes/PDF.php. It is currently using the address you entered on the Preferences > Contact page. You can use the self::$orderReturn variable to determine whether this is a return or not. For example, you could change line 132 to:

$conf['PS_SHOP_ADDR1'] = self::$orderReturn ? 'This is the address line of the return address' : (isset($conf['PS_SHOP_ADDR1']) ? Tools::iconv('utf-8', self::encoding(), $conf['PS_SHOP_ADDR1']) : 'Your company');

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I have the same problem. We use a fufillment company that handles our returns. How can I change the return address on the RMA pdf?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated :D

V1.4.4.1

Hi, i'm wondering about the same question - is any solution so far? My business and returns addresses are different.

• 1 year later...

Hi

I found a solution - and its pretty simple and works.

You can change it in the following TPL-file:

/public_html/pdf/order-return.tpl

<table style="width: 100%">
	<tr>
		<td style="width: 20%; padding-right: 7px; text-align: right; vertical-align: top">
		</td>
		<td style="width: 80%; padding-right: 7px; text-align: left; vertical-align: top">
            <table style="background-color:#DDD; line-height: 4px; padding: 7px;">
                <tr>
                    <td style="font-weight: bold">{l s='If the following conditions are not respected we reserve the rights to refuse your package and/or reimbursement:' pdf='true'}</td>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                    <td>
                        <ul>
                            <li>{l s='Please include this number return reference on your return package:' pdf='true'} {$order_return->id}</li>
                            <li>{l s='All products must be returned in their original package without damage or wear.' pdf='true'}</li>
                            <li>{l s='Please print out this document and slip it into your package.' pdf='true'}</li>
                            <li>{l s='The package should be sent to the following address:' pdf='true'}</li>
                        </ul>
                        {$shop_address}
                    </td>
                </tr>
            </table>

<br />
            {l s='Upon receiving your package, we will notify you by e-mail. We will then begin processing the reimbursement of your order total. Let us know if you have any questions' pdf='true'}
		</td>
	</tr>
</table>

(Delete the string in line 139 - {$shop_address}, and replace it with this:)

<table style="width: 100%">
<tr>
<td style="width: 20%; padding-right: 7px; text-align: right; vertical-align: top">
</td>
<td style="width: 80%; padding-right: 7px; text-align: left; vertical-align: top">
            <table style="background-color:#DDD; line-height: 4px; padding: 7px;">
                <tr>
                    <td style="font-weight: bold">{l s='If the following conditions are not respected we reserve the rights to refuse your package and/or reimbursement:' pdf='true'}</td>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                    <td>
                        <ul>
                            <li>{l s='Please include this number return reference on your return package:' pdf='true'} {$order_return->id}</li>
                            <li>{l s='All products must be returned in their original package without damage or wear.' pdf='true'}</li>
                            <li>{l s='Please print out this document and slip it into your package.' pdf='true'}</li>
                            <li>{l s='The package should be sent to the following address:' pdf='true'}</li>
                        </ul>
                        <u1>
   <li>{l s='ADRESS LINE 1' pdf='true'}</li>
   <li>{l s='ADRESS LINE 2' pdf='true'}</li>
   <li>{l s='ADRESS LINE 3' pdf='true'}</li>
   <li>{l s='ADRESS LINE 4' pdf='true'}</li>
   <li>{l s='ADRESS LINE 5' pdf='true'}</li>
</u1>
                    </td>
                </tr>
            </table>

<br />
            {l s='Upon receiving your package, we will notify you by e-mail. We will then begin processing the reimbursement of your order total. Let us know if you have any questions' pdf='true'}
</td>
</tr>
</table>

Then you just type your adress in the adress line fields - and you could at more if you need.

You can after this also change the adress from the translation tab in Backoffice - PDF translations.

This is tested and works for PrestaShop 1.5.5.0

Edited by mortenbennedsen (see edit history)

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

After much searching and changing, I found someone who could help me and I didn't have to change any files, yay!!!!!

Go to you backoffice of Prestashop

In the left-hand panel select:

Preferences

Store Contact

Then scroll down on the right to the bottom (Contact details).  This is where you enter your shop info.  This address will also be used in the RMA.

credit goes to Kimya from inmotionhosting :-)