Hi @Disties - The Module should list your Categories that you have in your store.

To know the problem better, could you please tell the following:

Prestashop Version
Module Version
If your webshop is part of a Multistore?

1 hour ago, Casper_O said:

Hi @Vanessa Vitorino

How many products/Categories do your shop have? And do it use Attribute/Combinations?

Also what is your server configuration, like max execution time and memory_limit?

Hi Casper_O!

I have around 15000 products and 14 categories with subcategories which are maybe more than 100. 

I'm not exporting attributes/combinations.

Server:

max_execution_time = 600     ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds
max_input_time = 600 ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data
memory_limit = 1024M      ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (32MB)
max_input_vars = 7000

My Prestashop is 1.6

@Vanessa Vitorino Thanks for the details. I'm a bit confused about your memory_limit. You say it is 1024M but a script can only consume 32MB?

Could you try generate the feed, so it makes the error 500 and check your error_log? I think the memory_limit per script might be the issue here.

8 hours ago, Casper_O said:

Hi @Disties - The Module should list your Categories that you have in your store.

To know the problem better, could you please tell the following:

Prestashop Version
Module Version
If your webshop is part of a Multistore?

Hi there

We are using Prestashop 1.6.1, not in multistore. Latest version of plugin.

No categories are show. No errors are reported.

1 hour ago, Casper_O said:

@Vanessa Vitorino Thanks for the details. I'm a bit confused about your memory_limit. You say it is 1024M but a script can only consume 32MB?

Could you try generate the feed, so it makes the error 500 and check your error_log? I think the memory_limit per script might be the issue here.

Hi Casper_O,

Thanks for your reply.

Well, maybe you solved a lot of problems for me now. I'm not from IT and I changed those values by reading one advice here and another advice somewhere else. :) That's why things don't match and as I don't understand it doesn't work. Can you give an advice for correct values, please? 

Your values seems ok, I have just never seen an option to limit php_memory per script. I can not help you future on without knowing what your error_log says about why it throws an error 500.

17 minutes ago, Casper_O said:

I have published a new version on github - this could maybe solve the issues with missing categories, @Disties

https://github.com/dim00z/gshoppingflux/releases/tag/v1.6.7

Hi There,

Thank you very much for the effort. I downloaded, uninstalled and deleted old version. Installed new version but unfortunately the categories are still empty :-(

13 hours ago, Casper_O said:

Your values seems ok, I have just never seen an option to limit php_memory per script. I can not help you future on without knowing what your error_log says about why it throws an error 500.

Hi Casper_O,

As I said, I don't understand much of this. I believe that this is what you want (?):

Internal Server Error

No response from subprocess ( (cpanel)): The subprocess reported error number 1 when it ended.

cpsrvd/11.64.0.40 Server at secure196.inmotionhosting.com

@Vanessa Vitorino contact your host provider, they should be able to help you.

@Disties Could you maybe try activate dev_mode?

how to enable dev mode: http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS15/Setting+up+your+local+development+environment#Settingupyourlocaldevelopmentenvironment-Displayingerrormessages

Edited by Casper_O

17 hours ago, Tomasz Pilawa said:

Does anyone know whether it works well with Prestashop 1.7? If not, do you have eyes on making a new version in the near future?

Really don't know, I didn't test with PS 1.7 yet. If you give it a try, please don't forget to keep us informed!

-> However Casper had reports that it should work in 1.7.2.X

Edited by dimooz

@luc0 It might be me that made a mistake and forgot to update the version number in the XML.

Please ignore that for now :)

Edited by Casper_O