[SOLVED] Backpanel built-in description text editor translation fix

Salus

Hi, eveyone, I need some help again. I was fiddling around with my translation packs english to romanian and vice*versa, and I think I screwed something up, because I get some translations that I dont want to.

I`m using romanian front panel, but english back-panel, but I have some parts of te backpanel translated to romanian. specifically, the CATALOG->PRODUCTS->edit a product->product detail page - there is a built-in text editor for editing product descriptions, with editor buttons (bold, underlined, insert table so on). This whole editor turned romanian to me, and it looks very weird, I am not used with romanian commands, so I would like to revert them back into english. Cant find the specific filedsets among back-office translation fields. So how can I revert it back to english without screwing anything else up again?

Thanks in advance, 

Salus

See image:

post-759375-0-32346600-1415713087_thumb.jpg

Edited by Salus (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

I have found the solution myself. I was just not attentive (or/and I dont know the admin panel in depth), and forgot to set back the language to english in back-panel. Sorry, my bad.

But for those who make the same mistake, here is the setting: Back Panel top menu Administration -> Employees -> select your account (probably administrator account), and on this page look for language setting  - above Theme. Everything turns back to english. Solved. 

Happy holidays to everyone.