[Free Module] Products Export Module V2.7.1 (Updated 23/07/2020)

Hi,

My Prestashop has 100.000+ products, and I have trouble to export them. When I download the .csv file, it slows down when the dowload bar reach 20 Mb.

Is there any solution ? And is it possible to run exportcsv with a shell command ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Export Products Export products generate's a CSV file which will match the Prestashop import functionality. This allows you to quickly make bulk changes to your store with minimal effort. Fe

Any Request for the update version   Would it be possible to choose categories (if possible several selections) means only the categories selected will be exported ? Possible to import the pictures

Managed to upload this module on Prestashop 1.6.1.17 but it only exported 125 Products out of 600.  Just the same problem as FlyClothing above.   I have a suspicion that it may be crashing o

Posted Images

Hi. Great module, absolutely useful; but something goes wrong for me when importing. So, I installed it on a shop ps 1.6.0.5, it looks ok, I exported about 1800 products, comma delimited. Then I tried importing the file to a new shop, another domain, ps 1.7.0.4. (tried the import with only 4 products, too). The part with file validation on import goes well and then, for the second part it says: Errors occurred:

• error

I have no idea what the problem is, I tried enabling debug, no other error shown.

Edit: it seems a few products are imported - after multiple tries, importing only a category at a time, all with the same error, but sometimes the error appears for example at 37%. And the rest are empty products - with no info.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Edited by shopbebe (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Module does not work in prestashop 1.7. here is an error

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

1/1
FatalThrowableError in AdminController.php line 2708:
Call to a member function trans() on null
in AdminController.php line 2708
at AdminControllerCore->l('Export Products') in AdminExportProducts.php line 21
at AdminExportProductsController->__construct(false, false) in Controller.php line 138
at ControllerCore::getController('AdminExportProductsController') in Dispatcher.php line 358
at DispatcherCore->dispatch() in index.php line 95

• 3 weeks later...

I am on PS 1.6.1.5

php 5.5.32

installed 2.5.3 but no CONFIGURE available in the modules section. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling it.

i've read thru the whole topic but could not find a solution.

any hint?

Export Products

Export products generate's a CSV file which will match the Prestashop import functionality. This allows you to quickly make bulk changes to your store with minimal effort.

Features

• Export all products
  • Export by-products by category.
  • CSV delimiter - lets you set the delimiter of the CSV export. 
  • Choose to export only active items.
  • Language select. Only export products in your desired language.
  • Multistore Support.
  • Advanced Stock Management Support.
  • Adds a link to your admin menu for ease of use. (You no longer have to dig through the modules page to use this). 

To use the module after install, navigate to the following:

"Advanced Parameters > Export Products"

attachicon.gifexportproducts_v2.5.3.zip

I've also released a Pro version of this module which will export product combinations, categories, addresses & customers. You can read more about it here

CHANGE LOG

UPDATED v2.5.3 (23/03/2016)

- Fix tools date format error. 

UPDATE v2.5.2 (22/02/2016)

- Fix php syntax error.

UPDATE v2.5.1 (17/02/2016)

- Fix pricing export bug.

- Fix 500 Internal Server Error

UPDATE v2.5.0 (15/01/2016)

- Fix price to exclude reductions

- Fix price to export only one price using the latest import format for Prestashop 1.6.1.4

- Fix features export by adding a comma between features and add customized default value.

UPDATE v2.4.2 (27/08/2015)

- Fix empty cell spacing.

UPDATE v2.4.1 (04/08/2015)

- Fix syntax error is category function.

- Fix notice error in warehouses if using advanced stock.

UPDATE v2.4 (30/07/2015)

- Multistore bug fixes for category display.

UPDATE v2.3 (23/07/2015)

- Multistore support

- Advanced Stock Management Support

- Fixed created date format.

UPDATE v2.2 (08/04/2015)

- Fix for warehouse name export.

- Fix for UTF8 support in Excel on windows.

UPDATE v2.1 (10/03/2015)

- Fix for notice errors

- Fix for categories

UPDATE v2.0

Complete Rewrite for Prestashop 1.6+

Hi,

Many thanks. Wonderful. Just a problem if I choose "product category : all", I've this message : http://www.couteaux-collection.com/"mypassword"/index.php?controller=AdminExportProducts&token=796fd6214d3ae7c00592665e4001fa50

but it works if I choose category by category. So you know why ?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I just used this module for 1.4 and previous versions on 1.3.7 installation and it worked PERFECT!

Much appreciated! You helped me finally get to the point where we can upgrade!

How do you install this module on your shop? 

I have downloaded the zip file , when i opened the folder i got these files

config.xml
controllers
exportproducts.php
logo.png

can you help?

I exported a load of products with the module and it all works very well.

Problem is, I need to import them to another site which has conflicting product ID's

I tried to import them using Pretashop's standard import module and set "Force all ID numbers" to "No"

This should have the effect of forcing the imported ID's to be auto incremented.

Unfortunately it didn't work overwrote the existing products.

No big deal as I restored the database to what it was.

I thought I might be able to manually change the product ID's in the exported CSV.

Trouble is, I'm unable to get the columns to display properly using any combination of separators when I try to edit it in excel using the data import option.

Is there anything non standard with the exported csv?

Does anyone know if it is even possible to merge the exported products into an existing site using this method?

• 2 weeks later...

I exported a load of products with the module and it all works very well.

Problem is, I need to import them to another site which has conflicting product ID's

I tried to import them using Pretashop's standard import module and set "Force all ID numbers" to "No"

This should have the effect of forcing the imported ID's to be auto incremented.

Unfortunately it didn't work overwrote the existing products.

No big deal as I restored the database to what it was.

I thought I might be able to manually change the product ID's in the exported CSV.

Trouble is, I'm unable to get the columns to display properly using any combination of separators when I try to edit it in excel using the data import option.

Is there anything non standard with the exported csv?

Does anyone know if it is even possible to merge the exported products into an existing site using this method?

Delete the product id column before you import and it should import them fine or ignore it during the import.

Hello,
I installed Export Products v2.5.3 from the first post. However don't see any export options in the Advanced parameters. Anything has been changed since the beginning of time? :) Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hello does anyone knows how can I get the original (and full) URL and not the URL rewritten from the export file?

Cumps

I think you have to uncheck the simple URL in "preferences/SOE&URLS" ^^

How do you install this module on your shop? 

I have downloaded the zip file , when i opened the folder i got these files

config.xml
controllers
exportproducts.php
logo.png

can you help?

You juste have to upload it via the module interface. After, there will be a menu "export products" in advenced parameters

HI - I'm having a weird problem.  It seems others are successful, so I'm not sure what's causing this...Maybe it's the HTML in the descriptions.  I'm running on the latest 2.5.3.

Anyway, when I export using this, I get a comma delimited file, but I get several lines per product.

It's a little hard to show in here because it want's to line wrap, but I'll try to explain it the best I can...

The top line of the file is fine -

"Product ID","Active (0/1)",Name,"Categories (x,y,z...)","Price tax excluded","Tax rules ID","Wholesale price","On sale (0/1)","Discount amount","Discount percent","Discount from (yyyy-mm-dd)","Discount to (yyyy-mm-dd)","Reference #","Supplier reference #",Supplier,Manufacturer,EAN13,UPC,Ecotax,Width,Height,Depth,Weight,Quantity,"Minimal quantity",Visibility,"Additional shipping cost","Unit for the unit price","Unit price","Short description",Description,"Tags (x,y,z...)","Meta title","Meta keywords","Meta description","URL rewritten","Text when in stock","Text when backorder allowed","Available for order (0 = No, 1 = Yes)","Product available date","Product creation date","Show price (0 = No, 1 = Yes)","Image URLs (x,y,z...)","Delete existing images (0 = No, 1 = Yes)","Feature (Name:Value:Position:Customized)","Available online only (0 = No, 1 = Yes)",Condition,"Customizable (0 = No, 1 = Yes)","Uploadable files (0 = No, 1 = Yes)","Text fields (0 = No, 1 = Yes)","Action when out of stock","ID / Name of shop","Advanced Stock Management","Depends on stock",Warehouse

However, in the first export line (and all subsequent lines), I get odd line breaks.  The following breaks between "G3" and "Controllers".  Then, I'm also getting line breaks between parts of the description when the description has HTML in it.  You'll see a break after the </h1> and then another after one of the </p> tags and then after all <li> tags:

8,1,"APCTART Autopilot Analog Recycle Timer","Categories,G3 Controllers",74.95,49,44.970000,,,,,,,,Hydrofarm,,,,0.000000,0.000000,0.000000,0.000000,0.000000,1000,1,both,0.00,,,"<p>APCTART Autopilot Analog Recycle Timer</p>","<h1><strong>Cycle timer with day/night detection</strong></h1>
<p>Controls any application requiring a device to be turned on and off at precise intervals. This timer has a wide range of uses including controlling hydroponic pumps, CO<sub>2</sub> injection, turning on and off exhaust fans, misters and more.</p>
<p>There is no programming required—it is easy to set and operate. Cycle timing is adjustable for operation during the day, night, or 24 hours. Just turn the dials to select the scheduled On/Off cycle times. The timer can be adjusted for day only, night only, or day and night operation. </p>
<ul><li>Controls 120V pumps, fans, and more on a periodic repeat cycle</li>
<li>Adjustable ""ON"" duration spans from 1 second to 40 minutes</li>
<li>Adjustable ""OFF"" duration spans from 1 minute to 8 hours</li>
<li>Functions during the day, during the night, or 24 hours</li>
<li>Photocell detects night and day cycles</li>
</ul><p></p>",,,,,apctart-autopilot-analog-recycle-timer,,,1,0000-00-00,2017-04-21,1,https://greenergrowinggardens.com/42/apctart-autopilot-analog-recycle-timer.jpg,0,,,new,,,,2,1,,,

This same problem is happening on all of the products.  I'll just show a couple so you can get the idea...

9,1,"APCTMDT Autopilot Master Digital Timer","G3 Controllers",189.95,49,113.970000,,,,,,,,Hydrofarm,,,,0.000000,0.000000,0.000000,0.000000,0.000000,1000,1,both,0.00,,,"<h2>APCTMDT Autopilot Master Digital Timer</h2>","<h1><strong>APCTMDT Autopilot Master Digital Timer</strong></h1>
<p><strong>Combination Recycling and Lighting Time </strong></p>
<p><br />The Autopilot Master Digital Timer (MDT) controls lighting and timed recycling functions in your grow area. The MDT has simultaneous dual timer functions, a 24 hour time clock for lighting and a precise cycle timer for pumps, CO<sub>2</sub> injection, exhaust, intake, etc. The MDT has four outlets. One outlet controls a pump or other recycling device; two outlets control daytime devices such as lights and light movers; and one outlet controls a nighttime device such as a heater, dehumidifier, or exhaust fan. </p>
<p>The MDT features a ""high temperature shutdown"" function that detects unsafe high temperatures in the grow room and turns off the HID lights in the event of a ventilation failure. The MDT also features <em>hot start</em> protection to ensure proper lamp cooling before attempting to re-fire. </p>
<p>• Precise digital time clock with battery backup<br />• Adjustable high temperature shutdown and hot start prevention<br />• Recycling on/off range: 1 second to 96 hours<br />• 3' remote temperature probe</p>
<p><strong>NOTE:</strong> This controller has a 14.5A maximum load. For higher amperage units, or combined lighting wattage above 1200W, it is recommended to use a lighting controller.</p>
<p></p>",,,,,apctart-autopilot-analog-recycle-timer,,,1,0000-00-00,2017-04-21,1,https://greenergrowinggardens.com/43/apctart-autopilot-analog-recycle-timer.jpg,0,,,new,,,,2,1,,,
10,1,"AAPCECO2 PPM-5 CO2 Controller","G3 Controllers",314.95,49,188.970000,,,,,,,,Hydrofarm,,,,0.000000,0.000000,0.000000,0.000000,0.000000,1000,1,both,0.00,,,"<p>APCECO2 PPM-5 CO2 Controller</p>","<h1>APCECO2 PPM-5 CO2 Controller</h1>
<p><span>The Autopilot PPM-5 CO</span><sub>2</sub><span> Controller is a simple and affordable way to control your CO</span><sub>2</sub><span> injection device. Choose your desired CO</span><sub>2</sub><span> parts per million (PPM) level, and the controller will automatically maintain that specified CO</span><sub>2</sub><span> level. A built-in photocell located on the right side of the sensor automatically deactivates CO</span><sub>2</sub><span> injection during the night time, and the unit's digital display shows live CO</span><sub>2</sub><span> levels. The display is green in color, which will not disturb photoperiod. A remote sensor with detachable 16' cable allows close placement to the plant canopy.</span></p>
<h2>FEATURES:</h2>
<ul><li>Monitor & Control CO2 levels</li>
<li>Photocell deactivates CO2 device during night cycle</li>
<li>Digital display shows current CO2 levels 24/7</li>
<li>Detachable 16 ft sensor cable</li>
</ul><p></p>",,,,,apctart-autopilot-analog-recycle-timer,,,1,0000-00-00,2017-04-21,1,https://greenergrowinggardens.com/44/apctart-autopilot-analog-recycle-timer.jpg,0,,,new,,,,2,1,,,

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have bought the pro version about an year ago and having misplaced I tried to re download it but apparently is is not available on my oavea account anymore.

Was this purchase (Reference: O004), valid for a limited time period?

Regards,

Robert

Hi,

This module is wonderful. Just a problem, it doesn't work if I choose to export all category. I've to export category by category. I've a message in French : Il se peut que la page Web à l'adresse http://www.couteaux-collection.com/********/index.php?ontroller=AdminExportProducts&token=796fd6214d3ae7c00592665e4001fa50 soit temporairement inaccessible ou qu'elle ait été déplacée de façon permanente à une autre adresse Web...ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

Is there a solution ?

Thanks in advance

This module

• 3 months later...

Updated for 1.7+
Fixed supplier reference problem.

Download the latest version from the initial post.

Pro has also been updated on https://oavea.com

If you have purchased the module in the past and cannot download the new one, then please just email me your order reference number and I will send you the latest version. Thanks.

Edited by leemarkwood (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Will this create an export file in the same format that needs to be inputted back in to Prestashop? 

I'm creating a new website and a lot of the products are the same as my current site. Would like to export those products and import them in to my new shop. Will the pro version of this module allow me to do that with all my combinations?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Updated for 1.7+

Fixed supplier reference problem.

Download the latest version from the initial post.

Pro has also been updated on https://oavea.com

If you have purchased the module in the past and cannot download the new one, then please just email me your order reference number and I will send you the latest version. Thanks.

Hello,

on PS 1.7.2.1 I've notice two problems with v.2.6.0 :

1)   'supplier reference' on export file is blank

2)   if product is "not active", 'Active (0/1)' field is blank (not 0)

Thanks!

Daniel

Hi, I think prestashop has implemented a new frontend and I can't download the attachment anymore in the first page. There's no link, just this:

On 12/18/2009 at 11:51 AM, leemarkwood said:

[attachment=169268:exportproducts_2.6.0.zip]

Could you please edit it again so we can download it? Thanks a lot! Keep up the good work!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,
Can someone help me?
I use this module for export products from 1.72.2, but in csv I have only 472 rows.

I own the pro version of this module for 1.6.0.9 and get the same thing. In the past it worked perfect.
I tried on other pc ... nothing.

Thanks you

Hi

its not work at

PrestaShop: 1.7.1.1 and 1.7.2.4
Versión PHP: 7.0.16 and 7.0.26
exportproducts_2.6.0

You can not access this website

It is possible that the website http://www.xxxxxxx.com.es/xxxxxxxxx/index.php?controller=AdminExportProducts&token=9aa2b30ffff0ce8f1977ba78c6da9307 is temporarily inactive or has been permanently moved to another address.
ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

Can someone help me?

Edited by TITOTITA (see edit history)

Hello Leemarkwood, I try to export product from PS 1.4.

I've installed your module (v2.6), when i go to Utility -> Export Product, the form is not displayed and the message "can not find file tab" appears.

Maybe the module is not compatible with ps 1.4?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Enrico B.

• 2 weeks later...

The download link in the first post does not work.

The links post by @kfx and @kylix on page 17 also don't work.

I've tried getting it through oavea.com, but it also doesn't work (PayPal error, order total is £ 0.00)

Can you provide a new download link??

Edit: Nevermind. You have to be logged in to download files.
Why even bother giving meaningfull errors ;) 

Edited by Agnilor (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Is this module capable of exporting to tab delimited csv? If not, is there any module that can export to tsv? I need it for price comparisn website; they only accept tsv.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for taking the time to make a free module for Prestashop!

I upload module and exported feed without any issue.  When I looked at my feed though, I am missing about 1500 new products.  Anything I can look at to determine why?

Thank you a lot fot this fantastic module!!!

Is  it possible to add some columns to the csv file?

I have the following tab

ps_time

with 2 columns (id product, date)

i'd like to associate the date column to the id product column in the csv.

Can You help me please?

thanks

Managed to upload this module on Prestashop 1.6.1.17 but it only exported 125 Products out of 600.  Just the same problem as FlyClothing above.

I have a suspicion that it may be crashing out when it finds a Product Pack and cant handle it in the code.

Any update expected on this as it is a great module?

Edited by admin@shopaparty.com (see edit history)
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'll release an update to support the latest version of PrestaShop soon.

On 28/03/2018 at 11:32 AM, Sebafaim said:

I bought the Pro version, it was a big mistake, doesn't work and no support....

Don't buy this plugin, it doesn't worth anything...

Feel free to email me at support@oavea.com. 

Export Products 2.6.1 Released
- Minor bug fix for Prestashop 1.7.3.0

Version 3.0 coming soon...
- Will deal better with large datasets of 100,000+ products.
- More options on to filter down the export of your data with ease.

Thank you for this great Module! :)

Is there any way to create a link for the .csv download, so I can provide the link to other people/companies e.g. for price comparison? (I hope you know what I mean) 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for a great module.

Any plans to include

• meta data columns?
  • list of all categories that product appears in?

Either or both features in the Pro version? Freebies are nice but I would pay for what I need..

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, i tried your module and it works all ok, but if i need to export the references for all the combinations too, like for exemple "POA071943". Is it possible in some way?
Thank you very much.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for this module. I used an old version while ago to export from ps 1.3.2.3 and was great! But now I am trying to export another web from 1.3.7 and with  the latest version of the module it just shows a blank page in the Tab. 

I tried with the old version I had and installs ok but when I go to export, the available fields are blank.

Any ideas on what it could be? are there other versions I can try?

Many thanks for any help.

presta.JPG

Hi,

it's so useful module?  can it export database that suitable with Vietnamese font?

I used to export list of Product by default function of presta and then its font is broken

How about your module?

tks

• 2 weeks later...
hace 18 horas, aixos dijo:

Hi

Can you put the translation folder in the module ?, so we could translate it

Thanks for a great module.

Best regards

Hi,

How are you?

If you have the translation in Spanish, upload it and I'm sure the author will leave it in the original zip.

-----
-----

By the way, it would be interesting for the author to leave the module available on github so that we can all collaborate.

Sorry for my English,

Edited by nadie (see edit history)

To ensure that you shed pounds while building muscle, use a supplement daily. If you wish to gain mass along with muscle, on the other hand, you can consume up to three each day.Sphere Labs Male Enhancement Good hydration is critical to muscle building success. If you're not staying hydrated, there is a greater risk of injury to your muscles.
http://www.supplementsbrowser.com/sphere-labs-male-enhancement/

On 18/12/2009 at 10:51 AM, leemarkwood said:

Hi, I need to download also the direct product url, but your module cannot to download that....There is a way to solve my problem? 

Thank you very much

Export Products

Export products generate's a CSV file which will match the Prestashop import functionality. This allows you to quickly make bulk changes to your store with minimal effort.

Features

• Export all products
  • Export by-products by category.
  • CSV delimiter - lets you set the delimiter of the CSV export. 
  • Choose to export only active items.
  • Language select. Only export products in your desired language.
  • Multistore Support.
  • Advanced Stock Management Support.
  • Adds a link to your admin menu for ease of use. (You no longer have to dig through the modules page to use this). 

To use the module after install, navigate to the following:

"Advanced Parameters > Export Products"

exportproducts_2.6.1.zip

I've also released a Pro version of this module which will export product combinations, categories, addresses & customers. You can read more about it here

CHANGE LOG

UPDATED v2.6.0 (05/04/2018)

- Fix for 1.7.3.0

UPDATED v2.6.0 (13/08/2017)

- Fix for 1.7+
- Fix Supplier Reference

UPDATED v2.5.3 (23/03/2016)

- Fix tools date format error. 

UPDATE v2.5.2 (22/02/2016)

- Fix php syntax error.

UPDATE v2.5.1 (17/02/2016)

- Fix pricing export bug.

- Fix 500 Internal Server Error

UPDATE v2.5.0 (15/01/2016)

- Fix price to exclude reductions

- Fix price to export only one price using the latest import format for Prestashop 1.6.1.4

- Fix features export by adding a comma between features and add customized default value.

UPDATE v2.4.2 (27/08/2015)

- Fix empty cell spacing.

UPDATE v2.4.1 (04/08/2015)

- Fix syntax error is category function.

- Fix notice error in warehouses if using advanced stock.

UPDATE v2.4 (30/07/2015)

- Multistore bug fixes for category display.

UPDATE v2.3 (23/07/2015)

- Multistore support

- Advanced Stock Management Support

- Fixed created date format.

UPDATE v2.2 (08/04/2015)

- Fix for warehouse name export.

- Fix for UTF8 support in Excel on windows.

UPDATE v2.1 (10/03/2015)

- Fix for notice errors

- Fix for categories

UPDATE v2.0

Complete Rewrite for Prestashop 1.6+

• 2 weeks later...

Hola

I tried to export products in prestashop 1.7.3.3 and the URL of the images exported it unfilled, in my case the url was:

http://midominio.com/img/p/2/6/9/269.jpg

and the URL that appears in the csv is:

http://midominio.com/269/plafon-led.jpg

the cause of this problem is the friendly URL activated

the friendly URL must be deactivated so that the export of images works well

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have this error, what is wrong?

<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined method Tools::date_format() in <b>/home/admin/domains/armaret.pl/public_html/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php</b> on line <b>415</b><br />

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I've installed your module on Prestashop 1.7.1.2 and when I want to export the file the browser gets broken every time with error : 
Website is unavailable

ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

Why it's behaving like this?

Edited by Stolarski (see edit history)

@Ivan45, не используй Microsoft Excel для чтения csv-файла импорта. Используй Libre Office и при открытии выбирай все разделители в соответствии с тем, что указано было при экспорте, лучше использовать точку с запятой, как разделитель полей, запятую как разделитель перечислений и двойные кавычки как разделитель текста.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, trace said:

@Ivan45, не используй Microsoft Excel для чтения csv-файла импорта. Используй Libre Office и при открытии выбирай все разделители в соответствии с тем, что указано было при экспорте, лучше использовать точку с запятой, как разделитель полей, запятую как разделитель перечислений и двойные кавычки как разделитель текста.

Великолепно! Спасибо! Работает!

• 2 weeks later...

I have problem, since i load module, yep i load csv, file in openoffice calc

i use ;  when i export data

and same i use ; for import data,

i tired

Произошли ошибки:

• Носки + мужские TM Бонус ( ДОПРОДАЖА - ЦЕНА 2014 ГОДА) (ID: No ID) не может быть сохранен(а)
  • Свойство Product->available_for_order недействительно
  • Еще Носки ++ мужские TM Бонус ( ДОПРОДАЖА - ЦЕНА 2014 ГОДА) (ID: No ID) не может быть сохранен(а)
  • Носок (ID: No ID) не может быть сохранен(а)
  • Носки всех размеров (ID: No ID) не может быть сохранен(а)
  • Носки "Наски серый" (ID: No ID) не может быть сохранен(а)

products_2018_09_13_16_15_35.csv

here clean just export current products

here my prestashop website and repo if someone need

http://prestashop.создание-сайтов.укр/ 

https://github.com/tbunitrade/prestashop_noski

i create more than 50 test. file csv and i become crazy mad,

why typocal csv not load change in quantity with original file

so i cant solve the problem with loading data, alwais some problem. 

its now my first time csv, but i realy need more informations.

Edited by oleksandr (see edit history)

I cant understand why its happend here

param : time delivery Время доставки товаров в наличии:
param : time delivery more Время доставки товаров, которых можно заказывать, но нет в наличии:

in new prestashop 1.7
we have some change in columns
look export more lines png, here we need + two parametrs

what add for this Class ? 
AdminExportProductsController

export more lines.png

quantity-1.png

quantity-2.png

quantity-3.png