[Free Module] Products Export Module V2.7.1 (Updated 23/07/2020)

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Export Products Export products generate's a CSV file which will match the Prestashop import functionality. This allows you to quickly make bulk changes to your store with minimal effort. Fe

Any Request for the update version   Would it be possible to choose categories (if possible several selections) means only the categories selected will be exported ? Possible to import the pictures

Managed to upload this module on Prestashop 1.6.1.17 but it only exported 125 Products out of 600.  Just the same problem as FlyClothing above.   I have a suspicion that it may be crashing o

Posted Images

Is it possible to change product images with csv? 

I have successfully imported an image for a new product. Now I'm trying to update that image but it's not happening. 

I uploaded the both the first and second image to this folder on the server:  public_html/img/cms/

When I uploaded a new product with this image URL http://xx.xxx.xxx.xxx/~xxxxxxxx/img/cms/slide-07.jpg it worked perfectly.

Now I want to change that image so I simply re-uploaded the same csv file but with this url instead http://xx.xxx.xxx.xxx/~xxxxxxxx/img/cms/slide-03.jpg

Other data like product name and ref # were updated, but not the image. 

There were no errors.

The new image will display if I update another product via Prestashop so I know the image is OK.

I don't know if this is a module thing or a prestashop thing.

How I do this?

• 2 weeks later...

I have prestashop 1.6.0.11

1 Installed version 2.5  whiwh only resulted in a blank page
2.  the laoded versoin 2.4.1   whiwh worked   i then removed and

3. Installed version 2.4.2   which works as well for my version of prestashop 1.6.0.11

However     Would it be possible to have this module also show the accents   as i use the french language and if i were to import this file it will cause problems

Thank You

I look to see if we can somehow get 2.5.0 working as well   and,then buy the pro version for other exports.

Thank You

Hi, 

New to prestashop and this looks like a great module that fills a serious gap in the prestashop backend design. Cheers to that! The module, however, seems to have some problems with my version,PS 1.6. The errors are copied below. Any ideas? 

Request failed

URL:
Response: 

Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/american/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/american/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131

Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/american/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147

Warning: Missing argument 2 for Samdha_ExportCatalog_Tools::getProductImages(), called in /home/american/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Model.php on line 640 and defined in/home/american/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 131

Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in /home/american/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 147

Notice: Undefined index: 0 in /home/american/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 110

Notice: Undefined index: 0 in /home/american/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 110

Notice: Undefined index: 1275 in /home/american/public_html/modules/export_catalog/classes/Samdha/ExportCatalog/Tools.php on line 110

{"status":"success","data":{"next":23,"last_attribute":0,"total":24,"done":23,"filename":"L2hvbWUvYW1lcmljYW4vcHVibGljX2h0bWwvbW9kdWxlcy9leHBvcnRfY2F0YWxvZy9kYXRhcy9leHBvcnRfY2F0YWxvZzB0YXZCTQ=="[spam-filter]

Edited by dorian821 (see edit history)

Hello Lee.

Firstly, thank you for sharing this module to us, the prestashop community. I have downloaded, installed and enabled your export module.

But, I don't see the module on back office menu.

This prestashop was an 1.4.xx which was successfully upgraded to the latest prestashop 1.6.1.4 with 1-click upgrade.

Now I am working it at my pc's localhost, trying to mass edit these kind of catalog info.

Any ideas what could be the reason the export button doesn't show?

Thank you

*Bump*

See Post 29 January 2016 - 09:23 PM

Is it possible to change existing product images with csv? 

I have successfully imported images for new products. Now I'm trying to update those image but it's not working.

Anyone?

I have another update question.

I'm trying to update existing combination data. I can successfully upload initial combination data, however, I'm unable to update any existing combination, e.g. change the impact on price.  While I can update the record using the reference ID, I appends the data to all the existing combinations.

How do I replace or edit existing combinations via CSV?

Same question (from previous post) on updating existing images.

Both of these seem like basic functions but I have spent days trying, testing, googling and am at a loss.

Please help.

@le futbol shop I'll fix the latest version asap. It should also solve the french accents but you can always try another editor as some are known to have issues.

@dorian821 This is not my exportproducts module. I look's like you have the wrong forum thread. Could you please remove your post so it does not confuse others. Thanks.

@mono1 You don't see Export Products under the Advanced Parameters menu on the back office? try reinstalling from a fresh copy of the module.

@terry I think Prestashop has an issue with doing updates via import. I have struggled with this myself recently when trying to update 2000 products. I ended up modifying the import to accept updates. Probably should be reported as a bug. I know if you choose to delete all products on the import options then the import works but this is not really something I like doing.

OK, good to know about update issues.  I have been able to update lots of other data, product name, descriptions etc.

This has been burning away my time trying to determine if I was just missing some secret.

Thanks.

Hi leemarkwood,

I am interested in your pro version. Can the exports be set up with a date limit? Say, the last 30 days? Or it exports everything and then I'll have to sort it?

Sorry, it doesn't have a date limit. You would need to sort the spreadsheet.

Gracias por el aporte!! 

No sé si soy Novato, ¿ pero hay alguna manera de que nó me lo descargue delimitado por comas.?

Me sale en csv y es un lío. 

As I do not speak Spanish I can't read this post but google translate thinks you are asking about the delimiter not being a comma. You can select the delimiter before you export. 

• Like 1

Hello! forgiven for answering in Spanish , if I saw it , I put it in " , " but I download excell all right , but the product description discharge into HTML. Is there any solution ... THANK YOU !!

Do you mean that the description field is taking up more than one column due to HTML content?

____

Export Products Updated to v2.5.2

- Fix php syntax error.

Hi, I would like to buy pro version, but I have a question. I'd like to export products from prestashop 1.6.0.14 and import them to Prestashop 1.5.3. Does module will work with that?

The module will definitely export the data from 1.6.0.14 but may require ignoring fields for import into 1.5.3. 

Hi

I thought this would be my life saver but it gives me the same error importing to PrestaShop that I had with the original export template.

"id_tax_rules_group (ID 1) tax group doesn't exist"

What I did was simply export all products -> Import the same file....

Can you help me please. I'm really thinking on moving to WooCommerce since I have to have one shop ready in 1 week :-(

• 2 weeks later...

Good , and installed on PS 1.6.1.4 free Product module export all ok!

But the file I get is messy and undefined fields in rows .

I use excel to open windows .

There any way to see ordered by fields , to coregir and in turn re-import rectified. ?

Thank you

http://es.tinypic.com/r/e88tqa/9

You must use the ; in delimiter and not ,

Hi,

I installed this module on PS 1.6.1.4. Export works well but i get only 176 lines and i have 256 products.

Configuration is on "All products" and "All categories".

Any idea ?

Thanks

Hi,

Just bought your module.

Installed it on a source 1.5.2 PS but seems like the orders are not exported all I get is a blank file.

See the file attached.

Any idea?

[EDIT} the backend is in chinese traditionals if this matters

[EDIT 2] I have tested on an English default theme 1.6.1.4 and get empty csv as wel

Hello there,

Thanks for making the module that should save me a lot of work.

Unfortunately i'm probably screwing up somewhere cuz it doesn't seem to work like it should, or at least as i expected it to work.

Here are some screenshots of my parameters and the final export file.

http://prntscr.com/aii57e

http://prntscr.com/aii5q9

http://prntscr.com/aii68c

The data isn't exporting only the parameters it seems.

Hope it's something stupid on my behalf.

Greets,

Niels

Edited by duursma (see edit history)

Hi,

I've got the same problem as @sheller, on my shop i've 800 products and when i do the export of all products i have only 200 lines in my scv...

Edit :

-------------

Ok so it seems that the issue come from the reduction date forma .... see the error :

PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Tools::date_format() in /home/lacouleu/lacouleurduvin.ch/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php:407

By deleting the reduction fonction in your php file everything is working...

Let see is you can find a fix to this... It will be a very good day for me ;)

Bet regard

Edited by Micmic3311 (see edit history)

@leemarkwood:

Weekend is over  :) 

Can you reply please?

I've just fixed the Order export bug and you should be able to download the latest version from my website.

Hi,

I've got the same problem as @sheller, on my shop i've 800 products and when i do the export of all products i have only 200 lines in my scv...

Edit :

-------------

Ok so it seems that the issue come from the reduction date forma .... see the error :

PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Tools::date_format() in /home/lacouleu/lacouleurduvin.ch/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php:407

By deleting the reduction fonction in your php file everything is working...

Let see is you can find a fix to this... It will be a very good day for me ;)

Bet regard

I'll look into this.

Hello there,

Thanks for making the module that should save me a lot of work.

Unfortunately i'm probably screwing up somewhere cuz it doesn't seem to work like it should, or at least as i expected it to work.

Here are some screenshots of my parameters and the final export file.

http://prntscr.com/aii57e

http://prntscr.com/aii5q9

http://prntscr.com/aii68c

The data isn't exporting only the parameters it seems.

Hope it's something stupid on my behalf.

Greets,

Niels

Hello dear sir,

I downloaded the new update hoping that it would fix my problem too....unfortunately it didn't.

Probably something stupid i did or didn't do but would be grately appreciated if you could have a look at my problem.

I'm opening in Openoffice Calc maybe that's the thing? Should be fine with csv files since i already exported through prestashop..?

Thanks in advance.

Niels

Hello dear sir,

I downloaded the new update hoping that it would fix my problem too....unfortunately it didn't.

Probably something stupid i did or didn't do but would be grately appreciated if you could have a look at my problem.

I'm opening in Openoffice Calc maybe that's the thing? Should be fine with csv files since i already exported through prestashop..?

Thanks in advance.

Niels

Looking at your options in OpenOffice you just need to select "Komma" from the list and deselect the other options in that section, from what I can tell it is splitting the output on a space currently.

What version of Prestashop are you using?

Edited by leemarkwood (see edit history)

Looking at your options in OpenOffice you just need to select "Komma" from the list and deselect the other options in that section, from what I can tell it is splitting the output on a space currently.

What version of Prestashop are you using?

The version of Prestashop is 1.6.1.1

I tried to select komma but nothing changed.

See here;

http://prntscr.com/amemf8

http://prntscr.com/ameo8t

http://prntscr.com/amepep

Thanks for your help.

Niels

Hi, is this module available for 1.6.1.3 version?

It will work for that version yes.

The version of Prestashop is 1.6.1.1

I tried to select komma but nothing changed.

See here;

http://prntscr.com/amemf8

http://prntscr.com/ameo8t

http://prntscr.com/amepep

Thanks for your help.

Niels

Whats your php version. You can find out on the Advanced Parameters > Configuration page.

It will work for that version yes.

Whats your php version. You can find out on the Advanced Parameters > Configuration page.

The php version is;

PHP versie 5.5.32

It looks like your version 1.0 of this module supported export from Prestashop 1.4.3. Do you still have a copy of that version that I could get? I don't mind paying for it. I just need a way to export my products, including Features and Images, to a csv file so I can import them into a new, latest version, Prestashop.

Thanks so much.

Many thanks leemarkwood for this nice module !

However there are errors when I install the module v.2.5.3

I change the line 31 on AdminExportProducts.php to work on my PS 1.6.0.6 :

Change categories to category

'categories' => array('label' => 'Categories (x,y,z...)'),

'category' => array('label' => 'Categories (x,y,z...)'),

It's possible to save the reference with numbers like : 008700 ; 005634 ; 000675 ; etc.

All reference numbers using at first value 0 aren't saved and are saved like this example : 8700 ; 5634 ; 675 ; etc.

Many thanks

Edited by myselfidem (see edit history)

Oop !

Now works fine...There was an error on my PS.

Thank you very much for this awesome module ;-)

However it's possible to save the reference with numbers like : 008700 ; 005634 ; 000675 ; etc.

All reference numbers using at first value 0 aren't saved and are saved like this example : 8700 ; 5634 ; 675 ; etc.

Many thanks

Hello!

Good module, but with turned on php debug options I got in CSV "Product ID" column a lot of records like below:

<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: reduction_type in <b>/var/www/myshop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php</b> on line <b>399</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: reduction_type in <b>/var/www/myshop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php</b> on line <b>401</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Undefined property: Product::$id_product in <b>/var/www/myshop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php</b> on line <b>451</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Undefined property: Product::$id_product in <b>/var/www/myshop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php</b> on line <b>451</b><br />

Any suggestions?

UPDATE: The same output even with no debug options

Server information Linux #40-Ubuntu SMP Tue Mar 15 22:15:45 UTC 2016 x86_64

Server software version Apache/2.4.12 (Ubuntu)

PHP version 5.6.11-1ubuntu3.1

Memory limit 128M

Max execution time 30

PrestaShop version 1.6.1.4

UPDATE2:

The problem is reproduced with PS config option

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true); //debug mode
no probem with 'false'

Edited by Nick Fedchik (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

after upgrading to 1.6.1.5 in the destination store the import is not performed, the origin is in store ps 1.6.1.4. Any help please?

I've not tested the module for 1.6.1.5 yet. Did PrestaShop change the import functionality in that version?

Great module!

Is there a way to get the complete product url? :-)

The export module could be modified to give you a full URL for the product but as it's not required by PrestaShop's import this is something I'm not going to add to the standard version.

Edited by leemarkwood (see edit history)

Seems like a great module!

Im not sure if its been covered before, sorry if thats the case. But is there a way to get this exported so each value is in one column each in excel and not in one long row with just "' between them?

Edited by prestalearn (see edit history)

Hello Oavea,

i bought your module a couple of days ago - i am very content -> great module for a great price!

anyway i would need a little custom work on the module  and wanted to ask if you could modify the module for me (against payment of course).

looking forward to hear from you, Tom de Beyer

Hi,

I'm trying to export from PS 1.6.0.9 to 1.6.1.5, however, I'm getting the following error messages:

1. Product (ID: 12) cannot be saved
  2. Property Category->name is empty
  3. Product (ID: 13) cannot be saved
  4. ....
  • URL rewriting for: autogeneration failed
  • Rewrite link for (ID: 12) was rewritten to friendly-url-autogeneration-failed.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix that, please?

Thanks in advance.

Work with 1.5.6.1, but i have question, how to export category recursive? It's hard to export one by one category. I don't want to export all categories. For example

1 main cat

a) subc1

B) subc2

- subc21

- subc22

2 main cat 2

How to export from subc2 and all subcategories inside?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm trying to export from PS 1.6.0.9 to 1.6.1.5, however, I'm getting the following error messages:

1. Product (ID: 12) cannot be saved
  2. Property Category->name is empty
  3. Product (ID: 13) cannot be saved
  4. ....
  • URL rewriting for: autogeneration failed
  • Rewrite link for (ID: 12) was rewritten to friendly-url-autogeneration-failed.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix that, please?

Thanks in advance.

I've not had time to look over what the import changes are in 1.6.1.5 but just make sure that all the fields match correctly when you do the import. 

Seems like a great module!

Im not sure if its been covered before, sorry if thats the case. But is there a way to get this exported so each value is in one column each in excel and not in one long row with just "' between them?

Change the delimiter in the export modules to a comma as excel does not like it otherwise there are other ways to achieve this in excel but changing the delimiter of the export is the easiest.

Work with 1.5.6.1, but i have question, how to export category recursive? It's hard to export one by one category. I don't want to export all categories. For example

1 main cat

a) subc1

B) subc2

- subc21

- subc22

2 main cat 2

How to export from subc2 and all subcategories inside?

This is currently not possible but could be a nice feature for a future release.

I want to Thank you very much for this , really very helpfull.

Only one question or problem i have, it downloads the products with 3k/s and since i have 40k products, it will take forever to finish.

Is it somehow possible to generate it in a folder on server so i can ftp it from there ?

Or have any idea why it is downloading so slow ?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

tried using it on version 1.4.11 and it gives me this "Tab file cannot be found."

Export Products

Export products generate's a CSV file which will match the Prestashop import functionality. This allows you to quickly make bulk changes to your store with minimal effort.

Features

• Export all products
  • Export by-products by category.
  • CSV delimiter - lets you set the delimiter of the CSV export. 
  • Choose to export only active items.
  • Language select. Only export products in your desired language.
  • Multistore Support.
  • Advanced Stock Management Support.
  • Adds a link to your admin menu for ease of use. (You no longer have to dig through the modules page to use this). 

To use the module after install, navigate to the following:

"Advanced Parameters > Export Products"

attachicon.gifexportproducts_v2.5.3.zip

I've also released a Pro version of this module which will export product combinations, categories, addresses & customers. You can read more about it here

CHANGE LOG

UPDATED v2.5.3 (23/03/2016)

- Fix tools date format error. 

UPDATE v2.5.2 (22/02/2016)

- Fix php syntax error.

UPDATE v2.5.1 (17/02/2016)

- Fix pricing export bug.

- Fix 500 Internal Server Error

UPDATE v2.5.0 (15/01/2016)

- Fix price to exclude reductions

- Fix price to export only one price using the latest import format for Prestashop 1.6.1.4

- Fix features export by adding a comma between features and add customized default value.

UPDATE v2.4.2 (27/08/2015)

- Fix empty cell spacing.

UPDATE v2.4.1 (04/08/2015)

- Fix syntax error is category function.

- Fix notice error in warehouses if using advanced stock.

UPDATE v2.4 (30/07/2015)

- Multistore bug fixes for category display.

UPDATE v2.3 (23/07/2015)

- Multistore support

- Advanced Stock Management Support

- Fixed created date format.

UPDATE v2.2 (08/04/2015)

- Fix for warehouse name export.

- Fix for UTF8 support in Excel on windows.

UPDATE v2.1 (10/03/2015)

- Fix for notice errors

- Fix for categories

UPDATE v2.0

Complete Rewrite for Prestashop 1.6+

Hello!

Good module, but with turned on php debug options I got in CSV "Product ID" column a lot of records like below:

<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: reduction_type in <b>/var/www/myshop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php</b> on line <b>399</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: reduction_type in <b>/var/www/myshop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php</b> on line <b>401</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Undefined property: Product::$id_product in <b>/var/www/myshop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php</b> on line <b>451</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Undefined property: Product::$id_product in <b>/var/www/myshop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php</b> on line <b>451</b><br />

Any suggestions?

UPDATE: The same output even with no debug options

Server information Linux #40-Ubuntu SMP Tue Mar 15 22:15:45 UTC 2016 x86_64

Server software version Apache/2.4.12 (Ubuntu)

PHP version 5.6.11-1ubuntu3.1

Memory limit 128M

Max execution time 30

PrestaShop version 1.6.1.4

UPDATE2:

The problem is reproduced with PS config option

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true); //debug mode

no probem with 'false'

I too am experiencing the same problem.  Is there any resolution to this issue?

Hi, same problem, I tried to use it on 1.4.6.2 and it only says "tab file cannot be found." when I click on the tab "export product".

What can we do please ?

Thanks

Hi, same problem, I tried to use it on 1.4.6.2 and it only says "tab file cannot be found." when I click on the tab "export product".

What can we do please ?

Thanks

Module works from 1.5.1 onwards, will not work for 1.4. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Unfortunately the modul doesn't work with ps.1.6.1.5

When try to export a blank screen appears with"The file doesn't exit on the server  /mysite/admin/eportblablablatokendjghksjkghdfjkh

sad, but I want to buy the pro version...

Hi, first of all a want to say a big thanks for this fantastic tool. The export to csv works without any failures.

I want to modify some numbers in it and import it again into the shop. Here I am getting the massage "article cannot be saved" and nothing is integrated into the database.

Does anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks and regards

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Salut

Avant tout, merci pour ce super module.

J'aurais juste 2 questions :

1. Est t'il possible de mettre un lien sur "ExtraLeft" pour que les clients puisse eux aussi voir les produits ? VOIR IMAGE 1

2. Comment modifier le template de la liste ?  VOIR IMAGES 2 & 3

merci encore

post-920267-0-82364500-1471606033_thumb.jpg

post-920267-0-81292600-1471606034_thumb.jpg

post-920267-0-70575800-1471606035_thumb.jpg

Edited by SensualityForAll (see edit history)

Bonjour,

Pour supprimer l'import des images ou d'autres fonctions : modifier le fichier : modules\exportproducts\controllers\admin\AdminExportProducts.php

//'image' => array('label' => 'Image URLs (x,y,z...)'),

Ajouter simplement 2 barres obliques devant la ligne à désactiver.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much offering such a nice, and free module.

A tried the module, becaues I wanted to export the products together with it's manufacture. Now, I realized that the export gives me three fields:

Supplier reference # Supplier Manufacturer

Either one of this is filled, randomly, while in the frontend of the administration all types look the same. Seems like a manufacure thing.

Any idea why is that?

• 1 month later...

This module is only for an export of products or also for import?

Is migration of products from a prestashop store to another one happening with ease if we use this module?

Does the export/import includes connected caregories, product manufacture and rest info a product is connected with?

Thanks,
C

Hi, 
I'm having problem with this module. 

I have about 1400 products in my shop so far. I tried to export all categories and all products in one file and it went great. 
After I uploaded photos to the products I'm not able to export file anymore. 
It works when I'm trying to export file from category with small amount of products f.e. 20 or so but it doesn't work for any bigger category. 
File starts to download but stops in f.e. 30 kb, when I retryto download it goes to 60 kb, next try goes to 100 kb and that all. In all cases it end up as "Failed to download". 

Any idea ? 

Hi, 

I'm having problem with this module. 

I have about 1400 products in my shop so far. I tried to export all categories and all products in one file and it went great. 

After I uploaded photos to the products I'm not able to export file anymore. 

It works when I'm trying to export file from category with small amount of products f.e. 20 or so but it doesn't work for any bigger category. 

File starts to download but stops in f.e. 30 kb, when I retryto download it goes to 60 kb, next try goes to 100 kb and that all. In all cases it end up as "Failed to download". 

Any idea ? 

It seems that even when the file is exported it doesn't export all information f.e. not every products has image URL shown even if the photo is attached to the product and the URL should be shown....