[Free Module] Products Export Module V2.7.1 (Updated 23/07/2020)

I have a problem when I export certain supplier references do not appear as they are present in prestashop ??

I'm on prestashop 1.5.6.2 with version 2.0 of the module.

thank you

J'ai un problème, quand j'exporte, certaines références fournisseur n'apparaissent pas alors qu'elles sont bien présentes dans prestashop ??

je suis sur prestashop 1.5.6.2 avec la version 2.0 du module.

Merci

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Export Products Export products generate's a CSV file which will match the Prestashop import functionality. This allows you to quickly make bulk changes to your store with minimal effort. Fe

Any Request for the update version   Would it be possible to choose categories (if possible several selections) means only the categories selected will be exported ? Possible to import the pictures

Managed to upload this module on Prestashop 1.6.1.17 but it only exported 125 Products out of 600.  Just the same problem as FlyClothing above.   I have a suspicion that it may be crashing o

Posted Images

What will these errors ?

Notice na linha 662 no arquivo /home/u742905206/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/d1/87/bb/d187bb4b0b3ac4b9ac0140e4b02199254f966ed8.file.form.tpl.php
[8] Undefined index: export_active

Notice na linha 662 no arquivo /home/u742905206/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/d1/87/bb/d187bb4b0b3ac4b9ac0140e4b02199254f966ed8.file.form.tpl.php

Notice na linha 639 no arquivo /home/u742905206/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/d1/87/bb/d187bb4b0b3ac4b9ac0140e4b02199254f966ed8.file.form.tpl.php
[8] Undefined index: export_category

Notice na linha 639 no arquivo /home/u742905206/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/d1/87/bb/d187bb4b0b3ac4b9ac0140e4b02199254f966ed8.file.form.tpl.php

Thank you for uploading this module, I'm trasferring products from a PS site to another and I really needed a tool like this.

I installed it on PS 1.6.0.9 (localhost) and it works fine, but when I export a product with reduced price, the "Price tax included" column in the .csv file shows the final price, not the full price. As a result, when I try to import the product to the new site, the discount is applied to the final price.

Is there any way to keep the discount amount showing in the new site and import products without errors?

Thank you, have nice holidays.

Edit: I just noticed I could simply make the sum in a new column in Excel to get the full price...

Btw, anyone else had this issue?

Edited by tadde0 (see edit history)

Thanks for the wonderful module.  Everything installed perfectly and works well on 1.6.0.9.  The only issue is where I have html in description.  The lines get broken.  Anything I can add to code to fix?

Hi, I'm starting using this module and I have the same problem... did you solve it?

Thís is exactly what Prestashop needs standard. Amazing module that does the work. :)

I have a question:

i need to migrate/export data from PS 1.5 to new PS 1.6.
Do i need the PS 1.5 module to export, or can i use the new PS 1.6 module for export in PS 1.5? Is that compatible?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the module. I have tried it in PSS 1.5.5 and it was working perfectly. Only some issue was there when we choose category to import along with other.

Now I'm on ps 1.6.0.9 when I installed the module, it's got installed but I didin't find any configure option on the module. How can I export ? Please explain.

I am having this same issue.  Which is this most current version?  I downloaded the exportproducts.zip and then uninstalled and deleted.  Then I uploaded the other.  I can see the file there but the module can't access it.

exportproducts.zip

exportproducts_v1.0.zip

Thank you!!!

Please download the version from my website. https://oavea.com

The module adds a menu item under "Advanced Parameters" then "Export". 

Well. Nice to see you as the author of this module is active. A small tutorial is good enough to point out the module behavior. How will someone know that, the module feature will appear on the advance parameter tab ?

Thanks 

Edited by J.Sahu (see edit history)

Version 2 was a completely new module and no longer works the way version 1 did.

That means I can not choose what to export? I can simply go to "Advanced parameters and export what is already defined?

I am having this same issue.  Which is this most current version?  I downloaded the exportproducts.zip and then uninstalled and deleted.  Then I uploaded the other.  I can see the file there but the module can't access it.

exportproducts.zip

exportproducts_v1.0.zip

Thank you!!!

Hi, i've the same error and installed same versions, but i've Prestashop 1.4.5.1

Could i install also the version of your website? While this error if i've PS 1.4.5.1 ?

Thankyou so much.

Hello, I tried your module and when I went to export products it showed a pop up warning:

Notice on line 662 in file /home/k2756072/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code

Notice on line 662 in file /home/k2756072/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code

Notice on line 639 in file /home/k2756072/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code

Notice on line 639 in file /home/k2756072/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code

and so on

How do I fix it?

Edited by frii (see edit history)

Many thanks for the module. This functionality is really somewhat missing in the PS.

I have PS 1.6.0.11 and receive the same error as some others:

Notice on line 731 in file ...

Notice on line 708 in file ...

However, the products seems to be exported correctly and there is much more data on the products than in the stock export function.

Many thanks for making this module!

J

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Thanks for your module. I have ps 1.6.0.9 and this module exports all products fine but there is an issue...

The exportation categories....I have products that belong to more than one categories. Your module export just the main categories for each product.

Is there any way to export also all products categories?

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

Update v2.1

- Fix for php notice errors.

- Fix for categories. Multiple categories will now be exported by name in a comma separated list as intended.

I've also released a pro version of the module which will allow export of combinations, customers and categories. 

Both modules are available on my website.

Thanks for your support.

Hi guys.. im sorry may be the question in not too smart.. but what i should set before to import products?

Im working and importin from a  clean installation.

Im getting errors regarding tax rules but I already  set that into my new prestashop

thanks

PAblo

Hi guys.. im sorry may be the question in not too smart.. but what i should set before to import products?

Im working and importin from a  clean installation.

Im getting errors regarding tax rules but I already  set that into my new prestashop

thanks

PAblo

Hi Pablo, 

Kind of wrong thread for import questions but I guess your error is related to tax rule id column of the import. If you go into your admin interface and navigate to "Localization > Tax Rules" you will see the "ID" number next to the tax rule you want to use for your product. Use this "ID" number when you import the product as one of the columns. 

Thanks,

Lee.

Hello leemarkwood,

I have tried the module but it gives me an error after export.

The webpage at http://www.------.com/modules/exportproducts/exportproducts-ajax.php might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error code: ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

Prestashop 1.6.0.11, php 5.2

Cheers mate.

Looks like you are using the old module. Please download the one from my website. https://oavea.com/free-prestashop-modules/export-products-free-prestashop-module.html

I just installed the module and tried to export with these settings: dutch , ; , yes, export only active products and a specific category. Then I get the error: ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

I get this error in the apache logs:

[Wed Apr 01 19:33:26.200171 2015] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 82052] [client 84.26.134.218:51560] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: reduction_type in ....../html/prestashop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php on line 295\nPHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: reduction_type in ..../html/prestashop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php on line 299\nPHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: reduction_type in ....../html/prestashop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php on line 295\nPHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: reduction_type in ....../html/prestashop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php on line 299\nPHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare getWarehouses() (previously declared in ...../html/prestashop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php:341) in ....../html/prestashop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php on line 341\n', referer: http://chinarello.nl/adminpart/index.php?controller=AdminExportProducts&token=0c4d584fd3bbc0bfa3a776c86b5e57bb

Greetings,
Roger

OH, BTW: I am using 1.6.0.13
Edited by 'Woger (see edit history)

Hi leemarkwood,

I've downloaded the latest version and uploded to my Prestashop v.1.5.6.2. Everything went fine and seems to be working for most of the categories, but it's not working for the "All" category. It actually stops after item id 13, where there are more than 500 in the shop. Is there a way to get the SQL query to try to get the list manually?

Thanks,

Michal

Hello, is that the "export pro" module allows to export products with variations? and suppliers references?
Is it in French? Is it that there is a demo version or images, explanations to know what it looks like?

And is compatible with version 1.5.6.2 ?

Thank You

Edited by balaizeben (see edit history)

I just installed the module and tried to export with these settings: dutch , ; , yes, export only active products and a specific category. Then I get the error: ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

I get this error in the apache logs:

[Wed Apr 01 19:33:26.200171 2015] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 82052] [client 84.26.134.218:51560] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: reduction_type in ....../html/prestashop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php on line 295\nPHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: reduction_type in ..../html/prestashop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php on line 299\nPHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: reduction_type in ....../html/prestashop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php on line 295\nPHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: reduction_type in ....../html/prestashop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php on line 299\nPHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare getWarehouses() (previously declared in ...../html/prestashop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php:341) in ....../html/prestashop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php on line 341\n', referer: http://chinarello.nl/adminpart/index.php?controller=AdminExportProducts&token=0c4d584fd3bbc0bfa3a776c86b5e57bb

Greetings,
Roger

OH, BTW: I am using 1.6.0.13

Update v2.2.

- Fixes the above problem with warehouse export. 

- Fixes UTF-8 support in Excel on Windows.

Please download the latest version from my website.

Thanks,

Lee.

bonjour !

serait-il possible de remettre en ligne le module export v1.0 car je tourne sous prestashop 1.4 !

la version 0.5 du module à un bug au niveau des taux de tva, impossible d'exporter les produits !

merci !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

howdy, I'm having some problems using this thing on a very old ver 1.3.

Installation seems fine, but it doesnt appear anywhere?  How do I use it? No option to click on it in the modules menu either

howdy, I'm having some problems using this thing on a very old ver 1.3.

Installation seems fine, but it doesnt appear anywhere?  How do I use it? No option to click on it in the modules menu either

You need to download the old version from the download link with the original post. The version on my website will not work with 1.3.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi lee,

Two more problems are found.

FIrst, the Create_date formatt is not valid. The format should be yyyy-mm-dd so that it can import to presta shop directly.

Second, when getting the string of discription, is it possible to eliminate the "enter" in it? if not, the csv file will be totally wrong if the desciption part included "enter" character.

For those problem mentioned, I have edited the module by myself and I hope you can enchance it as well.

BTW, this module is a great one.

Thanks,

Edited by key_1217 (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi lee,

Two more problems are found.

FIrst, the Create_date formatt is not valid. The format should be yyyy-mm-dd so that it can import to presta shop directly.

Second, when getting the string of discription, is it possible to eliminate the "enter" in it? if not, the csv file will be totally wrong if the desciption part included "enter" character.

For those problem mentioned, I have edited the module by myself and I hope you can enchance it as well.

BTW, this module is a great one.

Thanks,

For the return character try changing your delimiter on the export. It shouldn't be an issue. 

I've fixed the created date export format. 

I've also updated the module for multistore and advanced stock management support.

Feel free to download a new copy on my website.

Vers. 1.6.0.14 e 1.6.1.0.  :)

Providing you have the correct version of the module it should be working fine. I can take a look for you if you would like? PM me your details and I'll be happy to help.

Error makes it with previous versions of prestashop 1.6.0.14-13 ecc

Working fine with 1.6.0.14-13. Not sure what had happened to your install but the module wasn't installed correctly in your store. I uninstalled and reinstalled any the module worked as it should.

Edited by leemarkwood (see edit history)

Updated

Regards;

I installed the new version and module stopped working. There are no mistakes, just not working.

Tested on Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer (Prestashop 1.6.0.6)

(Google Translator)

Edited by Daviant (see edit history)

Regards;

I installed the new version and module stopped working. There are no mistakes, just not working.

Tested on Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer (Prestashop 1.6.0.6)

(Google Translator)

You are correct. This error should now have been rectified. Please download a new version. Thanks for letting me know.

Hi,

I used the module and have a problem when create the file. 

ITs appear some tabs are not in the correct place for some of the products.

ie. where should appear quantity appear weight / when should appear EAN appear supplier, but for some of the items.

Thanks

Hi,

I used the module and have a problem when create the file. 

ITs appear some tabs are not in the correct place for some of the products.

ie. where should appear quantity appear weight / when should appear EAN appear supplier, but for some of the items.

Thanks

Try using a different delimiter when you do the export.

Try using a different delimiter when you do the export.

Hi, I have same problem. When Suplier Ref. No field is empty then there isn't correct delimiter in csv file and all next fields are moved left. There can be some other wrong fields maybe, but isn't possible to find them in corupted file. No matter if you use coma or semicolon as delimiter. See attached files. export-coma.txt export-semicolon.txt

There is a problem with export all products too. Isn't possible export complete catalogue at once (All). Exporting large catalogue by categories is a very boring. Is it possible to solve this problem too?

And third. Is it posibble to export categories as an ID? And export all categories ID for product? Now is only main category exported and exported as name. Then when you want update it, you must completely rewrite all fields.

Thanks in advance

Lubos Vinar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have a problem. The module exports only product I 6470 , 11,000 products there . The export always stand on that record even if you change the import options . What can I do? This module will help me a lot.

(Google translator sorry)

does this work on prestashop cloud, I had a message pop up saying it could not be installed as wasn't verified?

No sorry this version of the module does not work on prestashop cloud. However Export Pro does work on Prestashop cloud ans is available on my website.

This module works on PS 1.4.6.2 ? 
Because I installed it, but i cant do anything. 

No sorry this version does not work on 1.4.*

Hello, I have a problem. The module exports only product I 6470 , 11,000 products there . The export always stand on that record even if you change the import options . What can I do? This module will help me a lot.

(Google translator sorry)

This is probably related to execution time of the php script as you have a very large product database. You could modify the admin controller in the script and change the limit providing your version of php is not in safe mode. Here is a link http://php.net/manual/en/function.set-time-limit.php

How can I get it to export products links?

I'll add this to the list of feature requests. 

No sorry this version of the module does not work on prestashop cloud. However Export Pro does work on Prestashop cloud ans is available on my website.

No sorry this version does not work on 1.4.*

This is probably related to execution time of the php script as you have a very large product database. You could modify the admin controller in the script and change the limit providing your version of php is not in safe mode. Here is a link http://php.net/manual/en/function.set-time-limit.php

I'll add this to the list of feature requests. 

is it available on the pro?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

Such a great module but I have 1 single problem. Only the next fields are empty and should not be  :unsure:  because most of product have discounts. Anyone had this kind of problem ?

Discount amount

Discount percent

Discount from (yyyy-mm-dd)

Discount to (yyyy-mm-dd)

Thx,

Thx for answer but I do not understand it.

Most of product have discounts applied (specific price) but when I export them always next fields are empty and should not be.
Discount amount
Discount percent
Discount to (yyyy-mm-dd)

Anyone can help me with some advice ?
Best regards,
Edited by eldermaster (see edit history)

Thx for answer but I do not understand it.

Most of product have discounts applied (specific price) but when I export them always next fields are empty and should not be.
Discount amount
Discount percent
Discount to (yyyy-mm-dd)

Anyone can help me with some advice ?
Best regards,

Can you provide me with a sample of your exported file? If you can PM it me and i'll take a look at the problem.

Loaded Export Pro into Prestashop Cloud but it refuses to install. Getting a popup window "This module could not be verified by PrestaShop. ..."

Please advise how to get it running. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For some reason, when exporting the products, something messes up and after products number 18, there are lines added, and in the first column you can see text from description:

<p><span class=""LineBreakBlob BlobObject SCX267947121"">1 - </span>Vapour is nice and dense</p>

What am I doing wrong?

i have installed a new prestashop 1.6.1.3 shop

at the old Prestashop 1.6.1.3 Shop i installed this  MOD

Then i export ALL products

But if i would import it the fields does not matching

post-1091593-0-80280900-1451979612_thumb.png

Weight is  the value "both"...what is "both" ?

post-1091593-0-27051500-1451980027_thumb.png

Edited by Lausli (see edit history)

i have installed a new prestashop 1.6.1.3 shop

at the old Prestashop 1.6.1.3 Shop i installed this  MOD

Then i export ALL products

But if i would import it the fields does not matching

attachicon.gifno-match.png

Weight is  the value "both"...what is "both" ?

attachicon.gifweight-is-both.png

Prestashop have probably added a field in the latest version which has thrown out the ordering of the module. I'll check this soon and release an update.

For some reason, when exporting the products, something messes up and after products number 18, there are lines added, and in the first column you can see text from description:

<p><span class=""LineBreakBlob BlobObject SCX267947121"">1 - </span>Vapour is nice and dense</p>

What am I doing wrong?

Ok I figured out that the line breaks HTML in product descriptions messes up the CSV opened with Excel, for example:

</p>
<p>

Where if it is like this 

</p><p>

CSV has no problems with it. How do I fix this issue?

Ok I figured out that the line breaks HTML in product descriptions messes up the CSV opened with Excel, for example:

</p>
<p>

Where if it is like this 

</p><p>

CSV has no problems with it. How do I fix this issue?

OK fixed the issue thanks to this answer: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23062542/opening-an-utf-8-csv-containing-html-with-excel

Now, another problem: the price for product X is set at 19.95 with a 70% discount at the moment (5.99). When using this tool to export products, the price shown is 5.99 and not 19.95. Now when I import the products back through backoffice, the price is changed to 5.99 and 70% discount applies again. 

Anyone help please?

OK fixed the issue thanks to this answer: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23062542/opening-an-utf-8-csv-containing-html-with-excel

Now, another problem: the price for product X is set at 19.95 with a 70% discount at the moment (5.99). When using this tool to export products, the price shown is 5.99 and not 19.95. Now when I import the products back through backoffice, the price is changed to 5.99 and 70% discount applies again. 

Anyone help please?

I'll provide an update for this issue as soon as I can.