[Free Module] Products Export Module V2.7.1 (Updated 23/07/2020)

For some reason, I had this module working on 1.5.4.1 but when I tried this am, I was left with the exporting screen but no csv file?

Anyone else had this problem or am i just :P

It could have something to do with the Categories as other export csv modules have the problem with this?

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Export Products Export products generate's a CSV file which will match the Prestashop import functionality. This allows you to quickly make bulk changes to your store with minimal effort. Fe

Any Request for the update version   Would it be possible to choose categories (if possible several selections) means only the categories selected will be exported ? Possible to import the pictures

Managed to upload this module on Prestashop 1.6.1.17 but it only exported 125 Products out of 600.  Just the same problem as FlyClothing above.   I have a suspicion that it may be crashing o

Posted Images

still problem in my language

don,t support utf-8

Hi...

I also had a problem with a Czech diacritics when I opened the csv in MS Excel! If I did the same csv file opened in OpenOffice, all diacritics are fine :)

You need to edit the CSV file in OpenOffice, save the changes so that you save the document in CSV filter setting (UTF8 character set, field delimiter, and text delimiter ")

After importing back into PrestaShop is ok accents

ray

For those people saying that doesnt work into 1.5... read a little please... (-v10-updated-for-14-)

Thanks imwood, im using it into 1.4.6.2 and its a must-have for product export :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

I am having trouble exporting the complete product list. The CSV file that is generated comes up with anywhere from 0 to 1500 products, when in reality we have closer to 3000... 

Any ideas? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Great Job!

only one error.

When exporting, in the csv file I get this error in the first line.

<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined method Product::getIndexedCategories() in <b>/usr/home/xxxxxxxx.com/web/modules/exportproducts/exportproducts-ajax.php</b> on line <b>96</b><br />

If I EXCLUDE “categories” field, works fine.

Any idea how to export categories with no error?

I’using PrestaShop 1.5.4.1

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, 

I am having trouble exporting the complete product list. The CSV file that is generated comes up with anywhere from 0 to 1500 products, when in reality we have closer to 3000... 

Any ideas? Thanks!

I got same problem... first i was getting page not found now im getting file but not all products... I got about 700 and module always export somethng about 500 anyhelp ? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hy Guys, I've a problem with PS 1.4.6.2

When I try to export this is the result:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /web/htdocs/www.restless.it/home/e-shop1/modules/exportproducts/exportproducts-ajax.php on line 36

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /web/htdocs/www.restless.it/home/e-shop1/modules/exportproducts/exportproducts-ajax.php on line 67
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM ps_product as p LEFT JOIN `ps_product_lang` pl ON (pl.`id_product` = p.`' at line 2

SELECT p.`id_product`, 			FROM ps_product as p			LEFT JOIN `ps_product_lang` pl ON (pl.`id_product` = p.`id_product` and pl.`id_lang` = 4)			WHERE pl.`id_lang`=1 GROUP BY p.`id_product`

Any ideas??

Thank you

Well, I've a problem

I choose some fields and results is always an empty csv. Whatever field I choose... In the csv file there is only the field name.

My ps version is 1.5.6.0

Some ideas ?

Hay i move my site from one to another server. Copy all files and mysql and now i got problem on new one cant do anything...

When i export anything i got in csv file this:

<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined index: wcurrency in <b>/var/www/vhosts/*****/httpdocs/modules/exportproducts/exportproducts-ajax.php</b> on line <b>158</b><br />

<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined variable: inc_images in <b>/var/www/vhosts/*********/httpdocs/modules/exportproducts/exportproducts-ajax.php</b> on line <b>104</b><br />

Can you please help me cant work without your module ...:(

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Copy line

$categories = $product->getCategories($export['id_product']);

in /modules/exportproducts/exportproducts-ajax.php on line 96, instead of

$categories = $product->getIndexedCategories($export['id_product']);

It work for me on prestashop 1.5.5.0.

• 2 weeks later...

Re install (for writing in export_fields table the new category for quantity) or reinitialize the module

unfortunately I have already uninstalled but still does not work ... other solutions?

can someone send me the module working? Tank you

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Is there a product limit or a time out issue when using this module with v 1.6.0.6?

I have 10,000 products and when I run the module from "config" it tries to go to this file:

http://70.40.220.102/~gopetsqu/Prestashop/modules/exportproducts/exportproducts-ajax.php

and then I get a webpage not found error.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Aaron

Server information: Linux #1 SMP Mon Apr 14 15:59:08 EDT 2014 x86_64

Server software version: Apache

PHP version: 5.4.28

Memory limit: 128M

Max execution time: 30

DATABASE INFORMATION

MySQL version: 5.5.37-log

MySQL engine: InnoDB

Tables prefix: vrp_

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello 

I just tried an export and in the csv file there was an error and nothing else. Any help  would be great.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/*************/modules/exportproducts/exportproducts-ajax.php on line 87

line 87: foreach($exportlist AS $export) {

I am running 1.6.0.6

Thanks

Edited by gopetsquad (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I've downloaded the new exportproducts.php since the first one displayed 0 quantity. The quantity column displayed no value after the reinstall. I took a look inside of exportproducts.php to see what the problem was. There is no value named ps_stock_available?

I tried to alter the values of quantity field in $export_fields_data_sql variable. But the values are little bit strange. There is no "ps_stock_available". I guess you add the "ps_" since no other table names have "ps_" infront of them.

• 3 weeks later...

something weird, when try to export few columns works, but when select more than 5 got an empty csv file with just the first row filled.

besides that some times got this error on the web bowser

The webpage at http://www.MYDOMAIN.COM/modules/exportproducts/exportproducts-ajax.php might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error code: ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

Hello all,

I've created an easy to use product export module which is free to download and use.

Export Products v1.0

Features

* Choose what to export by dragging and dropping from available fields.

* Choose how you want the export ordered by easily sorting the selected fields.

* Save an export so you can load your chosen fields again later.

* Clean easy to use interface.

* Language Select.

* Delimiter option.

UPDATE v1.0

Updated to work with prestashop 1.4.

UPDATE v0.5:

Added EAN13

Changed the export to stream the file instead of saving to disk. Should fix file permission problems.

UPDATE v0.4:

Changed the export folder to the upload folder in the root of prestashop to avoid permission issues.

UPDATE v0.3:

Added support for prestashop 1.1.

Hopefully fixed permissions problems by creating a seperate directory for csv file on install.

Fixed reinstall issues by adding a DROP if exists before the tables are created on install.

Download: Export Products v1.0

Please remember it should work for most versions of prestashop if not all. Also backup your database before doing any export/imports.

Hello,

great module!

export works well.. how do i import it to 1.5?

thank you

Hey All,

It's been a long time since I wrote the original version of this module and I've now rewritten the module for 1.6. However, the module is now only an export of the products in the exact format you need to re import back into Prestashop using the default import functionality.

The new version does not have the ability to choose sets of data for export or choose what data is exported.

You can however choose the following:

- Language

- Category

- Active products or not

- Delimiter

You can download the module directly from my website. (no need to login or create an account).

https://oavea.com

Bonjour à tous

Sur version 1.0.6.9

Merci pour ce partage, sur la nouvelle version 1.6 quand je clic sur le lien configuration du module j'ai une page blanche...? Merci 

---------------------------

Hello 

Version 1.0.6.9 

Thank you for sharing this, the new version 1.6 when I click on the link module configuration I have a blank page ...? thank you

Greetings;

I am interested to try this module. I installed the version 1.6.0.6 and I get a 500 error in Internet explorer and Firefox is just a blank screen.

Thank you

(Google Translate)

Je m'excuse pour mon Anglais :) Merci du retour quand je vais sur Paramètres avancés et ExportProducts je me retrouve avec une page blanche ? index.php?controller=AdminExportProducts&token=0ff2174de2661293bf8774e22348086b

---------------------------------------

I apologize for my English :) Thanks back when I go to Advanced Settings and ExportProducts I end up with a blank page? index.php?controller=AdminExportProducts&token=0ff2174de2661293bf8774e22348086b

Hello,

I just tried the new version and got a csv file with the following errors:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/*********/public_html/Prestashop/classes/Product.php on line 1110   Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/*******************/public_html/Prestashop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php on line 238

I've uploaded a new version with a fix for gopetsquad's problem.

Could you give me more info on the blank screen problems such as prestashop version and php version. Thanks.

Well it got past that last error but now I get the following errors after every row and it eventually stopped exporting and gave the final fatal error. (This is all in the csv file)

Warning: Missing argument 2 for SpecificPriceCore::getSpecificPrice()  called in /home/***************/public_html/Prestashop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php on line 275 and defined in /home/***************/public_html/Prestashop/classes/SpecificPrice.php on line 202     Warning: Missing argument 3 for SpecificPriceCore::getSpecificPrice()  called in /home/***************/public_html/Prestashop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php on line 275 and defined in /home/***************/public_html/Prestashop/classes/SpecificPrice.php on line 202     Warning: Missing argument 4 for SpecificPriceCore::getSpecificPrice()  called in /home/***************/public_html/Prestashop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php on line 275 and defined in /home/***************/public_html/Prestashop/classes/SpecificPrice.php on line 202     Warning: Missing argument 5 for SpecificPriceCore::getSpecificPrice()  called in /home/***************/public_html/Prestashop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php on line 275 and defined in /home/***************/public_html/Prestashop/classes/SpecificPrice.php on line 202     Warning: Missing argument 6 for SpecificPriceCore::getSpecificPrice()  called in /home/***************/public_html/Prestashop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php on line 275 and defined in /home/***************/public_html/Prestashop/classes/SpecificPrice.php on line 202    

Fatal error: Call to undefined function array_column() in /home/***************/public_html/Prestashop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php on line 327

@Gopetsquad, I've now uploaded another fixed file for the current issues you are having.

Sorry - 

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/************/public_html/Prestashop/modules/exportproducts/controllers/admin/AdminExportProducts.php on line 327

Bonjour 

Merci, Je viens de télécharger la nouvelle version j'ai toujours le même problème page blanche : ........../index.php?controller=AdminModules&conf=12&token=899e0b7de42aff162c87eaf14a76c398&tab_module=administration&module_name=exportproducts&anchor=Exportproducts&installed_modules=242

---------------------------------------------------------------

hello 
Thank you, I just downloaded the new version I still have the same problem blank page: ........../index.php?controller=AdminModules&conf=12&token=899e0b7de42aff162c87eaf14a76c398&tab_module=administration&module_name=exportproducts&anchor=Exportproducts&installed_modules=242

Bonjour 

Merci, Je viens de télécharger la nouvelle version j'ai toujours le même problème page blanche : ........../index.php?controller=AdminModules&conf=12&token=899e0b7de42aff162c87eaf14a76c398&tab_module=administration&module_name=exportproducts&anchor=Exportproducts&installed_modules=242

---------------------------------------------------------------

hello 
Thank you, I just downloaded the new version I still have the same problem blank page: ........../index.php?controller=AdminModules&conf=12&token=899e0b7de42aff162c87eaf14a76c398&tab_module=administration&module_name=exportproducts&anchor=Exportproducts&installed_modules=242

Please make sure to go to the menu item for the module. Advanced Parameters > Export Products.

A couple of questions for you.

What version of Prestashop are you using?

What PHP version do you have?

You should be able to get the answer to those questions on the Advanced Parameters > Configuration Information page.

Thanks!

Bonjour

Version 1.0.6.9  /  Version de PHP 5.3.25     

Oui je vais sur Paramétres Avancés et quand je clic sur ExportProducts je me retrouve avec une page blanche ? .***********/index.php?controller=AdminExportProducts&token=18441040a2772f3d7be0499276e6815f

------------------------------

hello 
Version 1.0.6.9  / Version de PHP 5.3.25     

Yes I go to Advanced Settings and when I click on ExportProducts I end up with a blank page ? .*************/index.php?controller=AdminExportProducts&token=18441040a2772f3d7be0499276e6815f

Edited by G.Solidarité (see edit history)

Bonjour

Version 1.0.6.9  /  Version de PHP 5.3.25     

Oui je vais sur Paramétres Avancés et quand je clic sur ExportProducts je me retrouve avec une page blanche ? .***********/index.php?controller=AdminExportProducts&token=18441040a2772f3d7be0499276e6815f

------------------------------

hello 
Version 1.0.6.9  / Version de PHP 5.3.25     

Yes I go to Advanced Settings and when I click on ExportProducts I end up with a blank page ? .*************/index.php?controller=AdminExportProducts&token=18441040a2772f3d7be0499276e6815f

The issue was related to your php version. It should now be fixed. Please download a new copy.

Ok Module runs on the 1.6.0.9 version

A big thank you for your leemarkwood reactivity and for this beautiful work, it works correctly now   ;)

--------------------------------------

Ok Module runs on the 1.6.0.9 version 

A big thank you for your leemarkwood reactivity and for this beautiful work, it works correctly now  ;)

Edited by G.Solidarité (see edit history)

Thank you for your module ... 
I encountered the error file SYLK

Are you aware of this problem ??: http://support2.microsoft.com/kb/323626/fr

Otherwise I wonder if in normal time the file also takes the full description of the product or not? 
Because in the excel file it not seem to have the description sheets

Thank you for your support

Just wanted to say thanks for an incredibly useful module. I used the old version on my 1.4 installation, and it was one one of the most useful modules I had.  I just tried the new version on my 1.6 installation and you've made it even far better than the already excellent original version. 

Edited by paciocco (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hello, I must be really dumb, but after installing the module I don't know where to access it...

Can someone tell me, where I can find it into the Back Office of Prestashop?

Thank you

Sure, It's not obvious. It does go against the norm of the "Configure Button". 

It's in the Prestashop admin menu. "Advanced Parameters > Export Products".

Happy Exporting!

Could you put this in the original first topic or o n the download page where we download it from ?

Thank you for a great FREE module !!  :D

Thank you very much for putting this together... functionality like this has been available on oscommerce as easy populate for a decade - it boggles the mind why it's not built into prestashop.

thanks again

using latest update and i get this when i try exporting

Firefox can't find the file at <site path>/modules/exportproducts/exportproducts-ajax.php.

Check the file name for capitalization or other typing errors.
    Check to see if the file was moved, renamed or deleted.

@jaychennai From your previous comments you either downloaded the file using the links in this post which are to older versions of the module or you have an old module still installed causing problems.

please un-install and delete files from previous versions before installing the new version. thanks.

If you still have problems, feel free to PM me your details and I can fix it for you.

• Like 1

Thanks for this amazing module :)

I just install it on ps 1.5.6.2 and i have these error :

Export active products?

Notice: Undefined index: export_active in /home/mywebsite/www/cache/smarty/compile/e4/eb/43/e4eb43316d835ede64a16d7fecd8e235b6db66fe.file.form.tpl.php on line 376
checked="checked" /> disabled.gif
Notice: Undefined index: export_active in /home/mywebsite/www/cache/smarty/compile/e4/eb/43/e4eb43316d835ede64a16d7fecd8e235b6db66fe.file.form.tpl.php on line 376
/> enabled.gif

Tried to reset the smarty cache but problem always here

Someone can help me please ?

I am having this same issue.  Which is this most current version?  I downloaded the exportproducts.zip and then uninstalled and deleted.  Then I uploaded the other.  I can see the file there but the module can't access it.

Firefox can't find the file at <site path>/modules/exportproducts/exportproducts-ajax.php.

exportproducts.zip

exportproducts_v1.0.zip

Thank you!!!

I am having this same issue.  Which is this most current version?  I downloaded the exportproducts.zip and then uninstalled and deleted.  Then I uploaded the other.  I can see the file there but the module can't access it.

exportproducts.zip

exportproducts_v1.0.zip

Thank you!!!

Please download the module from https://oavea.com. The one you have downloaded is for the old version of prestashop.

I'm finding its never exporting all my products and stopping at random times? any ideas? i cant see any errors

Do you have a large amount of products?

Hi

Great idea and just as good module. I downloaded it on Oct. 28, 2014 from your website and I'm able to create a CSV - file but I'm missing attributes/combinations.

Any hints on that issue ?

Best regards

Hansjuerg

It does not include attributes/combinations. Sorry.

Thanks for the wonderful module.  Everything installed perfectly and works well on 1.6.0.9.  The only issue is where I have html in description.  The lines get broken.  Anything I can add to code to fix?

Dommage,, je préfère l'ancienne interface, avec laquelle on pouvait choisir ce qu'on voulait exporter.

Mais avec la version 0.5 ou la version 1. Il y a un plantage dès que l'on veut exporter le champ " catégories".

Si jamais quelqu'un à résolue problème, je suis intéressée.

Merci

Too bad,, I prefer the old interface, with which you could choose what we wanted to export.

But with