leemarkwood

[Free Module] Products Export Module V2.7.1 (Updated 23/07/2020)

Hi,

To everyone having problems please make sure you download v1.0. I've edited the original post now to make sure it's clearly labelled.

So many people downloading the wrong version due to a silly forum bug which stops me from removing the old version from the original post.

Cheers,

Lee.

• Like 1

I download it again. Thanks for amazing tool

Its working over 1.4.6.2

First of all, many thanks for this great module.

I just have 1 question, would it be possible to filter the outcome by manufactor and/or categorie before the csv file is made? (just like you can filter bij language

I got a webshop with +8000 products (and growing) and if i try to make a csv file on the server i get a 500 server error because the script takes to long.

First of all, many thanks for this great module.

I just have 1 question, would it be possible to filter the outcome by manufactor and/or categorie before the csv file is made? (just like you can filter bij language

I got a webshop with +8000 products (and growing) and if i try to make a csv file on the server i get a 500 server error because the script takes to long.

You need to increase or turn off php execution time. Insert these lines into php.ini (/administrator/ folder...)

set_time_limit = 0

You can use same file to solve other issues too... like suhosin patch, or upload_max_size.

You need to increase or turn off php execution time. Insert these lines into php.ini (/administrator/ folder...)

set_time_limit = 0

You can use same file to solve other issues too... like suhosin patch, or upload_max_size.

Hi Wippa, thank for you're reply,

its no option for me to change the php.ini, i already tried, but my hosting provider doesnt allow that.

I already tried to add a textbox witch could be filled with the manufactor id, but when i changeexportproducts.tpl nothing changes

How do you create new checkbox? You cannot simply add a textbox. This box need to be declared, i think into controller section.

If your host cannot allow you use php.ini override, tell us about change to serious hosting, or do it if they dont allow it.

Hello,

I need a report for tax time that can show data about each attribute ("combination" in Prestashop), such as quantity sold, wholesale cost, sales price, etc. Can this report module be modified to pull each product reference/SKU in Prestashop and provide details relative to that SKU? I have a unique product reference for each combination.

As an example, a small fudge has a reference code of FCS, and at tax time I need to see quantity sold, retail price, wholesale cost for that exact attribute; then I need those details also for the large size SKU of that fudge, which is coded FCL. I would gladly pay for this functionality.

engine411 - You need a custom code. Contact any freelancer or directly to Prestashop or a "any good module" programmer then buy it.

Hi Lee,

Tried v1, but face error, after Select All, the "fields" are disappear, then i click Export, below page (with a "?" empty box) shown:

/modules/exportproducts/exportproducts-ajax.php

anything i done wrong?

Thanks

On version 1.4.8.2 i get the same problem: file /modules/exportproducts/exportproducts-ajax.php not found.

The file exists, I checked in the modules folder and there is no way to make it work.

Any help please?

Thanks

Hello, thank you for your module.Part against damage that the variations are not requests account.

Hi all!, I have 1.1.0.5 and have this problem:

<b>Warning</b>:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/xxxx/modules/exportproducts/exportproducts-ajax.php</b> on line <b>87</b><br />			

Hi all

my PS is 1.4.7.0 and all is working fine. Thanks for that handy tool.

<p> </p>

<pre style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); ">

Is there any way to export a specific category only instead of all products in the shop?

also im getting this error:

SELECT p.`id_product`,

FROM ps_product as p

LEFT JOIN `ps_product_lang` pl ON (pl.`id_product` = p.`id_product`)

WHERE pl.`id_lang`=1 GROUP BY p.`id_product`

</pre>

Hi,

do you have exportproducts.zip file for a prestashop version 1.4.8.2 ? Thanks in advance

Engine411...

Did you solve your problems??

Hello,

Thanks for asking. I found a module to export orders, as opposed to exporting products, that has the detail I need. Thanks.

Bonjour, sympa votre module mes il prend pas les attributs .A quand une version avec attributs .Merci

Great module, dunno why presta team not include some same module in their shop, mb want money from addons)

Can you please add support russian language? i have ????????????????

Great module, still to try, but will very soon! Thanx!!

I know some php and mysql, maybe joining efforts and make a module to mass update products and/or discounts by category / manufacturer etc??

Hi!

Nice module even though it doesn't work perfectly for me. Thing I have read something about this in another tread but couldn't fint it now.

I'm having trouble with my export with products that I have created trough a copy from another product. The product name/link gets the same name as the original product. but price/manufacturer and supplier reference and other fields have the correct information. But product name is feeling important =)

/johannes

Still no support Cyrillic symbols?

• Like 1

Great module, I just installed it and it looks like exactly what I've been looking for. The only feature I've been missing is exporting the additional "Features" of each product (5th tab in the product menu).

Do you have any plans to include this feature as well?

Hi first of all Great Module !!!

1 question, how the h... do i import the csv without errors ?

SO i exported ( everything ) and when i choose to import it, with the CSV import function, i get 3200 errors,

Is there some special settings to be aware of ?

Jesper

Hi first of all Great Module !!!

1 question, how the h... do i import the csv without errors ?

SO i exported ( everything ) and when i choose to import it, with the CSV import function, i get 3200 errors,

Is there some special settings to be aware of ?

Jesper

Have ensured that the "separator" is the same for export and import?

Also what is the exact message the error is giving you? I usually get an warning about URL re-writes but that is fine

Have ensured that the "separator" is the same for export and import?

Also what is the exact message the error is giving you? I usually get an warning about URL re-writes but that is fine

I can not see in the export module, how it separate the data.

32520 errors

1. Product Id,Product Reference,Name,Short Description,Long Description,Quantity,Price,Wholesale Price,Supplier Name,Manufacturer,Categories,On Sale,EAN 13,Supplier Reference,Weight,Date Added,Active,Meta Title,Meta Description,Meta Keywords,Available Now,Available Later,Tags,Accessories,Images Cannot be saved
  2. Product->link_rewrite Length 128 for language
  3. 10,HW-C5438AP-3.6,"Sony CCTV DVR Kit 4 channel 600TVL Dome Camera ","
    Top op the Line DVR Kit,
    Include
    *� 1 x DVR recorder with GUI
    *� 4 x 600TVL Sony CCD Dome camera
    *� 4 x 20 meter cable
    *� 1 x Power Unit for 4 camera
    *� 1 x Remote control
    Harddrive is optional ","
  4. Product->link_rewrite Length 128 for language
  5. The following field is invalid according to the validate method isCatalogName:
    (Product->name =
  6. The following field is invalid according to the validate method isCatalogName:
    (Product->name =
  7. The following field is invalid according to the validate method isCatalogName:
    (Product->name =

Jesper

Edited by Donner (see edit history)

I am very unsure how to import this in a propper way...

im sure it is just a matter of settings

On Export you can see here the delimeter (seperator) is a comma ,

post-246958-0-14291100-1350228580_thumb.png

Here you can see the default import delimeter is a semi colon ;

post-246958-0-10900800-1350228700_thumb.png

They have to match

It is exactly as in the picture you show me, 100% same

however, i have chosen " select all " in the export, does that have something to say ?

another thing,

when imported, where will the products end up ? root ? as there is no categories

Hi, you may have miunderstood. Or I have misunderstood. The images I showed are the defaults which show that the file delimeters are different and will not work.

If the export has a comma, then when you upload you need to CHANGE the semicolon to a comma

Yes, they will go into the "home" or "Root" category unless you modify the file

So I export, then use a CSV editior to make changes that need to be made before uploading

Ok Ron, It actually WORKS :-) well done !! hope you didnt give up on me !..

However, while processing, it timeout, and say "

The webpage cannot be found 404..

However i can see, some items have imported.

Any suggestions ?

Jesper

Usually when you get that message it can be caused by a time out issue. Try importing one or two products : make sure that works. Then try with a larger file

Be aware that you can not import images in this way though, just the textual information,

having problem exporting Hebrew letters

instead of Hebrew letter i'm receiving ????? (question marks)

Usually when you get that message it can be caused by a time out issue. Try importing one or two products : make sure that works. Then try with a larger file

Be aware that you can not import images in this way though, just the textual information,

ok, so the Image Link function i should not use ?

Maybe that does the trick i try tomorrow, thanks

ok, so the Image Link function i should not use ?

Maybe that does the trick i try tomorrow, thanks

For reference, the new 1.5 version of prestashop does allow import of images in this way

Ok so i tried to remove Images links

now i get this error

No input file specified.

For reference, the new 1.5 version of prestashop does allow import of images in this way

i am using 1.4.9

Can anyone update this for PS1.5?

Wish Someday this module will be in ps.1.5.1 :rolleyes:

Thank 4 shared

Hello. I have the free module exportproducts. It is very well but there is a big problem, when I download prices, selling prices are without VAT.

You know that I make the sale price it has the prices to change VAT?

Example: Product 19,95€ in the module I see 16,49, this is the sell price any VAT.

Thanks

Hello all,

I've created an easy to use product export module which is free to download and use.

Export Products v1.0

Features

* Choose what to export by dragging and dropping from available fields.

* Choose how you want the export ordered by easily sorting the selected fields.

* Save an export so you can load your chosen fields again later.

* Clean easy to use interface.

* Language Select.

* Delimiter option.

UPDATE v1.0

Updated to work with prestashop 1.4.

UPDATE v0.5:

Added EAN13

Changed the export to stream the file instead of saving to disk. Should fix file permission problems.

UPDATE v0.4:

Changed the export folder to the upload folder in the root of prestashop to avoid permission issues.

UPDATE v0.3:

Added support for prestashop 1.1.

Hopefully fixed permissions problems by creating a seperate directory for csv file on install.

Fixed reinstall issues by adding a DROP if exists before the tables are created on install.

Download: Export Products v1.0

Please remember it should work for most versions of prestashop if not all. Also backup your database before doing any export/imports.

Hi,

My prestashop is Version 1.1.0.5, uploaded but it isnt working. The ajax part is deactive. How do I make?

Hello,

I get an empty csv with this error:

<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined method Product::getIndexedCategories() in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop\prestashop\modules\exportproducts\exportproducts-ajax.php</b> on line <b>96</b><br />
Edited by Cintia (see edit history)

Cintia, did you make any change into your prestashop core?? (maybe trought a 3rd party module)

Undefine method from a prestashop code is anormal function. (Call to undefined method Product::getIndexedCategories() in...)

Did you see same error on your web? Try to test module into a new install to avoid possibities.

Maybe is your template, maybe not :(

Send me your web url by private. Maybe i can say you more after see it.

You can increase php_execution_time or set undefindeb putting 0 as value.

Long files uses long memory. Maybe need also set memory_limit to 128Mb at least.

Search forum. There's some good tricks about increase your server limits by php.ini override.

Good luck

In addition I have also a question:

The CSV export works so far. But the Linnk to the images is wrong.

If I take the original link from exports, he looks like this:

"Http :/ / www.softtom.dehttp://www.softtom.de/img/p/212-117.jpg"

When importing, then an error is displayed and the image is not there.

(Copied over graphic information from the shop), I change the link on the right

"http://www.softtom.de/img/p/212-117.jpg"

No error is displayed. It was everything is imported properly maintained.

But the picture is not there.

What is wrong?

greeting

PrestaShop-Version: 1.4.9.0

Informationen auf Ihrem Server: SunOS localhost 5.10 Generic_139556-08 i86pc SunOS localhost 5.10 Generic_139556-08 i86pc SunOS localhost 5.10 Generic_139556-08 i86pc

Version der Server-Software: Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8r

PHP-Version: 5.3.8

MySQL-Version: 5.0.[spam-filter]log

URL Ihres Shops: http://www.softtom.de/

Name des verwendeten Themas: prestashop

Edited by Lwngwen (see edit history)

What is wrong?

greeting

Informationen auf Ihrem Server: SunOS localhost 5.10 Generic_139556-08 i86pc SunOS localhost 5.10 Generic_139556-08 i86pc SunOS localhost 5.10 Generic_139556-08 i86pc

Hi regardless of what you are using to Export, Prestashop verion 1.4 cannot import images in that way. The only way to import images to that version of prestashop is to have the images in a specific folder (can;t remember if it is the upload folder, or the Image folder, I will look it up later if you need it) and then the URL in the upload CSV file needs to point to that folder. Prestashop then moves the images where it needs them to be

Prestahsop 1.5 CAN upload images in the way you want - sometimes (provided your server does not time out)

Oh, and this module does not seem to work with 1.5 yet

Edited by haylau (see edit history)

I want to import the images.

I have a version of the catalog. The images are on the server.

Everything is displayed correctly.

Then I export the catalog.

I edit CSV file without the image URL to change anything.

Then I delete the catalog on the server and import the CSV. The pictures are still on the server.

Nevertheless, the images are no longer visible after the import.

I want to import the images.

I have a version of the catalog. The images are on the server.

Everything is displayed correctly.

Then I export the catalog.

I edit CSV file without the image URL to change anything.

Then I delete the catalog on the server and import the CSV. The pictures are still on the server.

Nevertheless, the images are no longer visible after the import.

You might want to import images, but Presta 1.4 simply does not work that way in it's native form. To import images via CSV file You have to use FTP to put the images into a folder called Uploads. This folder is in the root of the prestashop installation

I found the error.

The CSV export writes the wrong image URL.

The CSF writes: "http://www.softtom.dehttp://www.softtom.de/img/p/200-57.jpg".

For an import but the URL must be written.

"http://youdomain.com/img25.jpg, http://yourdomain.com/img30.jpg".

But because the URL for the import is not correct, the images are not displayed, although they are on the server in the image folder.

That's the import list:

id;Active (0/1);Name*;Categories (x,y,z,...);Price tax excl.;Tax rules id;Wholesale price;On sale (0/1);Discount amount;Discount percent;Discount from (yyy-mm-dd);Discount to (yyy-mm-dd);Reference #;Supplier reference #;Supplier;Manufacturer;EAN13;UPC;Ecotax;Weight;Quantity;Short description;Description;Tags (x,y,z,...);Meta-title;Meta-keywords;Meta-description;URL rewritten;Text when in-stock;Text if back-order allowed;Available for order;Date add product;Show price;Image URLs (x,y,z,...);Only available online;Delete existing images (0 = no, 1 = yes);Condition;Feature:Height;Feature:Battery Life

1;1;iPod Nano;Home, iPods;49;1;;1;;;;;92458844;54778855;AppleStore;Apple Computer, Inc;;;;0.5;800;New design. New features. Now i….;Curved ahead of the curve. For those about to rock, we give you nine amazing colors. But that's only part of the story. Feel the curved, all-aluminum and glass de...;apple, ipod, nano;;;;ipod-nano;In stock;;1;2012-07-14;1;http://youdomain.com/img.jpg, http://yourdomain.com/img1.jpg;0;1;1;10 cm;12h;

2;1;iPod shuffle;Home, iPods;66.05;1;79;1;;;;;92458845;54778855;AppleStore;Apple Computer, Inc;;;;0;500;iPod shuffle, the world’s most wearabl….;;ipod, shuffle;;;;ipod-shuffle;In stock;;1;2012-07-14;1;http://youdomain.com/img25.jpg, http://yourdomain.com/img30.jpg;0;1;1;5 cm;15h;

greetings

Edited by Lwngwen (see edit history)

I have also some problems with the export. I use 1.4.9.0.

The price isn't right and the short description isn't right as well for example.

Any tipps?

Thanks

Could someone explain the problem I'm experience. When I click EXPORT, ir bring me to a /page-not-found page.

Also i don't understand the feild set saving, loading. any help is apprecaited thanks

• Like 1

What is wrong?

greeting

A quick way for that is use excel function search/replace using double link replacing to single into entire column.

I had same link duplicity into 1.4.6.2

You might want to import images, but Presta 1.4 simply does not work that way in it's native form. To import images via CSV file You have to use FTP to put the images into a folder called Uploads. This folder is in the root of the prestashop installation

Yes. Use relative path like "/images/image.jpg". You need upload files before (ftp, cpanel manager, other)

Hi, thank you for this great module.

I have installed the module successfully and am able to export it from 1.4.9

However, when I go to Prestashop 1.5.2 and tries to import using the CSV Import function, I keep getting error messages. Can someone guide me to how to do this?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Hi,

first of all, many many thanks for this module. It is still not 100% functional for me, but gives me hope one day my problem with prestashop will be solved. I`m stucked now on exporting product list to csv in this format

"PRODUCT NAME","RETAIL PRODUCT PRICE (with tax!!!)","PRODUCT ID","PRODUCT URL","COVER IMG URL (just link to the product cover, not all pictures of this product)"

I need this for website beslist.nl, which is price comparison engine. I asume another comparision websites work in +-same way, but I couldn`t find anywhere any module doing good job. As far, this module is the best, but there is lack of some functionalities mentioned above, for example product url and cover url.

Have anybody any idea how to solve this issue???? Any help would be appreciated. Here on forum and/or in real life with beer:)

Thanks in advance!

Hi fatcatwebwinkel,

It think in the end of the day you will need a module like this:

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/marketplace-prestashop-modules/6646-Total-XML-exporter.html

to demostrate your product in beslist.nl marketplace.

I wonder if you could send me the link with the beslist.nl xml ( or csv) spefications to adapt the module for this

market place as well

BR. Gerasimos

Great module but in 1.5.3 , i have an error ( ajax.php) if a try to export "categories " fields

any idea ?

thk

You can use this query in 1.5.x onwards in BO->Advanced Parameters->SQL Manager

It will give the desired output. Modify it as per ur needs.

SELECT p.id_product, p.active, pl.name, GROUP_CONCAT(DISTINCT(cl.name) SEPARATOR ",") as categories, p.price, p.id_tax_rules_group, p.wholesale_price, p.reference, p.supplier_reference, p.id_supplier, p.id_manufacturer, p.upc, p.ecotax, p.weight, p.quantity, pl.description_short, pl.description, pl.meta_title, pl.meta_keywords, pl.meta_description, pl.link_rewrite, pl.available_now, pl.available_later, p.available_for_order, p.date_add, p.show_price, p.online_only, p.condition, p.id_shop_default
FROM ps_product p
LEFT JOIN ps_product_lang pl ON (p.id_product = pl.id_product)
LEFT JOIN ps_category_product cp ON (p.id_product = cp.id_product)
LEFT JOIN ps_category_lang cl ON (cp.id_category = cl.id_category)
LEFT JOIN ps_category c ON (cp.id_category = c.id_category)
LEFT JOIN ps_product_tag pt ON (p.id_product = pt.id_product)
WHERE pl.id_lang = 1
AND cl.id_lang = 1
AND p.id_shop_default = 1
AND c.id_shop_default = 1
GROUP BY p.id_product

I found this on a blog/website. All the credit goes to the author of that post. Sorry I do not remember the blog link.

Hello everyone, I have a question, does the module work for 1.5.3?

You can use this query in 1.5.x onwards in BO->Advanced Parameters->SQL Manager

It will give the desired output. Modify it as per ur needs.

SELECT p.id_product, p.active, pl.name, GROUP_CONCAT(DISTINCT(cl.name) SEPARATOR ",") as categories, p.price, p.id_tax_rules_group, p.wholesale_price, p.reference, p.supplier_reference, p.id_supplier, p.id_manufacturer, p.upc, p.ecotax, p.weight, p.quantity, pl.description_short, pl.description, pl.meta_title, pl.meta_keywords, pl.meta_description, pl.link_rewrite, pl.available_now, pl.available_later, p.available_for_order, p.date_add, p.show_price, p.online_only, p.condition, p.id_shop_default
FROM ps_product p
LEFT JOIN ps_product_lang pl ON (p.id_product = pl.id_product)
LEFT JOIN ps_category_product cp ON (p.id_product = cp.id_product)
LEFT JOIN ps_category_lang cl ON (cp.id_category = cl.id_category)
LEFT JOIN ps_category c ON (cp.id_category = c.id_category)
LEFT JOIN ps_product_tag pt ON (p.id_product = pt.id_product)
WHERE pl.id_lang = 1
AND cl.id_lang = 1
AND p.id_shop_default = 1
AND c.id_shop_default = 1
GROUP BY p.id_product

I found this on a blog/website. All the credit goes to the author of that post. Sorry I do not remember the blog link.

Premanshu, that's great, thanks. I'm a complete novice in this. Is there any way to add the URLs of the product page, product image and product thumbnail?

Cheers

Mark

An excellent tutorial for this SQL statement is to be found here:

http://nemops.com/pr...xport-products/

There you find an explanation why images can’t be exported with a single query together with the product.

And you should consider this:

1. The SQL statement above refers to default tables with a prefix ps_ for PrestaShop. If you define another prefix you gotta change this.
  2. Make sure the id of your default language. It must not be 1. If not you have to modify the statement and replace each language # 1 with the correct id.

e.g. if your default language id is 3, you have to modify the statement like this:

(...)
WHERE pl.id_lang = 3
AND cl.id_lang = 3
(...)

And of course this applies to the id_shop_default as well.

Edited by eleazar (see edit history)

Thanks for your help. Can image URLs be exported with a different enquiry? I'll check out the tutorial but I'm a complete novice, so any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Mark

Hi,

I am trying to use this module to export all of my products from a PS 1.3.1.1 to 1.5.3 but when I donwnload the .CSV file generated with all fields selected, there are no registers, just only field names.

It gives no error, but it gives no results.

Any idea?

Any functional module wich works on PS 1.3.1.1? Included non-free ones.

Edited by o5c4r (see edit history)

@o5c4r

Hey, what about forgetting this module for a moment and directly try an SQL-Statement for 1.3.1.1?

Anyhow, I don't use 1.3.1.1. and Iguess that PrestaShop's SQL manager was implemented later, but you may use the following statement in PHPMyAdmin for the product table:

SELECT DISTINCT (@aa:=ps_product.id_product) AS 'id_product', '1'AS 'Active(0/1)', ps_product_lang.name, ps_product.id_category_default AS 'Categories(x,y,z...)',
ps_product.price AS 'Price tax excl', '1' AS 'Tax rules id', ps_product.wholesale_price AS 'Wholesale price', '1' AS 'On sale (0/1)', 0 AS 'Discount Amount',0 AS 'Discount percent',
'(2012-02-01)' AS 'Discount from', '(2012-02-01)' AS 'Discount to', ps_product.reference AS 'Reference', 0 AS 'Suplier Reference' , 0 AS 'Suplier' , 0 AS 'Manufacturer',
0 AS 'EAN13', 0 AS 'UPC',0 AS 'Ecotax', 0 AS 'Weight', 1 AS 'Quantity', ps_product_lang.description_short AS 'Short description', ps_product_lang.description AS 'Description',
ps_product_lang.meta_title AS 'Meta-title', ps_product_lang.meta_keywords AS 'Meta-keywords', ps_product_lang.meta_description AS 'Meta-description', ps_product_lang.link_rewrite AS
'URL rewritten', '' AS 'Text when in-stock', '' AS 'Text if back-order allowed', CONCAT("http://www.your.url/img/p/",(@aa),'-',(SELECT ps_image.id_image FROM ps_image WHERE ps_image.id_product=(@aa) LIMIT 0, 1 ),'.jpg') AS 'Image URL',
'' AS 'Feature', 0 AS 'Only avaliable online'
FROM ps_product
LEFT JOIN ( ps_category_product, ps_product_lang, ps_image)
ON (ps_product.id_product = ps_category_product.id_product AND ps_product.id_product=ps_product_lang.id_product AND ps_product.id_product = ps_category_product.id_product  AND ps_product.id_product = ps_image.id_product)

Found this here and hope it's useful for you. :)

Edited by eleazar (see edit history)

According to the OP, "this only ports to ps_table data on version 1.3.1.1 to 1.4.6.2", so it wouldn't work with 1.5.3.1?

I have no experience with php or sql, but if anyone has a script for exporting products including image urls before I finish copy & pasting my list manually, I'd be grateful!

My respect and admiration..Great module! Many thanks!

I have used this module on prestashop 1.5.4 and worked great, except one issue, I haven't managed to be able to export keeping the language format... any help ? I was trying to keep all my spanish characters like "ñ" and "á" but didnt find the way.

Thanks in advance.

not working on my prestashop 1.5.4.1

error in chrome -

*ERROR 6(net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)

not working on my prestashop 1.5.4.1

error in chrome -

*ERROR 6(net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)

same to me

same to me

now works, (dont know why, i just select fewer options than the first time)

but now on quantity column just displays "0" so dont know the real quantity !

• Like 1

I'm having the same ERROR 6

Anyone know how to fix this?

I'll be updating this for 1.5 within the next month or so.

This might be the time I update it with new features. Any requests?

I'm having the same ERROR 6

Anyone know how to fix this?

I'm having this same issue, this is my first time installing a module. Any help would be appreciated.

~~ This only happens when i chose the Categories options.

Edited by Friendship One (see edit history)

Nice module it's work in 1.5.4.1?

It's possible to import too?

Thanks

1.5.4.1 here and when exporting all quantitys are in 0...

GREAT MODULE THANKS!

I'll be updating this for 1.5 within the next month or so.

This might be the time I update it with new features. Any requests?

Thank you for that module.

Is it possible to add support of characters in polish (ń, ż, ź, ą, ę... doesn't work) and a possibility to export Features?

Thanks in advance.

Prestashop 1.4.6.2

does not work for quantities - shows for all 0 (zero) .. i use 1.5.4. & advance stock...any ideas how to fix ?

Any Request for the update version

Would it be possible to choose categories (if possible several selections) means only the categories selected will be exported ?

Possible to import the pictures into the export instead of a link ?

Selection of the warehouse - so to produce stock reports ?

Short description - remove all the HTML ?

• Like 1