[Free Module] Products Export Module V2.7.1 (Updated 23/07/2020)

Tested on my v1.4 and didnt have any problems exporting the test products to csv.

Edit: Strange it worked the first time i exported, and not it just produces a blank csv with just the column titles.

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Export Products Export products generate's a CSV file which will match the Prestashop import functionality. This allows you to quickly make bulk changes to your store with minimal effort. Fe

Any Request for the update version   Would it be possible to choose categories (if possible several selections) means only the categories selected will be exported ? Possible to import the pictures

Managed to upload this module on Prestashop 1.6.1.17 but it only exported 125 Products out of 600.  Just the same problem as FlyClothing above.   I have a suspicion that it may be crashing o

Posted Images

Hi,
I was using the module and then upgraded from 1.36 to 1.37 however the module is not working now!
I get this error message:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@website.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong??
Regards
Barry

This module is the most user friendly of any I have installed and it works GREAT with 1.3.7 THANKS SO MUCH! It is just what I needed. Let me know if you ever are in Florida and want to try a free scuba lesson on me! www.scubalessonsinc.com!

Hi,

I have installed the Product Export Module and have configured the fields I want to be exported, however when I click export now, all it exports is the selected fields titles, there is no data in any of the fields, would someone be kind enough to assist me please.

Many Thanks,

Tirostef20

Thank you so very much for the cool module!
I just have a problem , i want have digital files which i would like to import/export
these files are attached as field Is this a downloadable product? y/n and then browse button in product details
is there a way that this can be exported and imported?
please help!

Hi,

I have installed the Product Export Module and have configured the fields I want to be exported, however when I click export now, all it exports is the selected fields titles, there is no data in any of the fields, would someone be kind enough to assist me please.

Many Thanks,

Tirostef20

same thing happen to me, PS 1.3.7, anyone got solution?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Congratulations for your module which is very powerful.

Would it be possible :
- to add a field related to each product url ?
- to add a field to the main product image (instead of having only the field "images" that gives all the images urls)

Thank you in advance for your kind reply.

Patrick

Does anyone know if this is working working with 1.4? I was using it before and had gotten it to export good csv files. Now it's back to exporting blank files (with the header looking ok).

Thanks to everyone for their help.

Hi,

Tx for this module. However I'm using 1.4 and I only get the headers of the file, no products are being exported... I hope someone comes up with a fix, this is the only thing I'm still missing since I went from oscommerce to Prestashop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetings,

I don't know if this is still an active thread. Installed module on cart version 1.4.4. - module installed and works great - up to the point of the actual .csv file. If I select the option to open with Excel - all I get is the first row with the field headers - no products are included? Same if I select Save file.

Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

Can't say nothing more than: THANKS THANKS THANKS

I tried free modules, payment modules and this one is the best, you know why? because it exports the price as it is, without dots instead of commas. Man, you saved my life :)

I have modified this module to work with 1.4.4.1 (maybe others)

I think the reason most of you are getting a blank page is a sql miss match of:

Tax %

Reduction Price

Reduction %

Reduction From

Reduction To

I removed these and modified CSS to align buttons in columns.

Someone with more skill than I, may be able to correct these problems now that they have been identified.

But deleting them works for me.

Harley Bill

exportproductsmodified.zip

• Like 1

Anyone have a luck

Tax %

Reduction Price

Reduction %

Reduction From

Reduction To

Someone with more skill than I, may be able to correct these problems now that they have been identified.

Harley Bill

Can anyone confirm this modified version above works for PrestaShop v.1.4.4.1 ???

Hi Billy,

I would also like some feedback from those that have downloaded my modification.

I am using it on 1.4.4.1 and it works fine.

I am not a proficient coder but what I did was simple.

After many trials I discovered using any of the fields:

Tax %

Reduction Price

Reduction %

Reduction From

Reduction To

would cause a blank page return so I removed them.

You can use the original code and just not try exporting any of these fields and it works.

The buttons were out of alignment so I changed the css to correct.

I was hoping that someone would correct the sql names to make these fields functional again.(if I get some spare time I will try)

Thanks to lmwood for the original and good luck,

Bill

• Like 1

Hi

This module works absolutely fine for me (PS1.3.2) It has helped me get at all the typo's, errors and missing tags etc.

only request would be is there any way you can include products that have attributes as many of mine have their own product code and price.

Thanks for a very neat module. - even better that it is free.

Hey - Thanks! The fix of removing those 5 fields works in 1.4.1. It should be noted that this module allows you to configure multiple field sets and save them and then reload them each time you run the module - so it's not like you have to remember to do this every time - just have to remember to Save Set (I named mine "Set That Works") after you remove the 5 fields mentioned.

I can say only WOW!!! This feature should be included by default as many other logical things that are not included :/ !!

Thank you lmwood for creating it and harleybill for making it work for 1.4.1. Works great for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I modified the line 90 of exportproducts-ajax.php,

I deleted "http://" . htmlspecialchars($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'], ENT_COMPAT, 'UTF-8').

and now the image file url is correct.

This would be perfect to create feeds to marketplace such as Google Shopping.... Bing shopping but there is a missing field : the url of the product page.

And it would be nice to be able to export only one image url.

If you can add it in your next release : would be great.

Anyway, Thank you.

Sylvain

Tax %

Reduction Price

Reduction %

Reduction From

Reduction To

Harley Bill

В русской версии 1,4,4,0 работает некорректно, выдает ошибку

In the Russian version of 1,4,4,0 not working correctly, an error

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in Z:\home\shop2.proba\www\modules\exportproducts\exportproducts-ajax.php on line 19

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in Z:\home\shop2.proba\www\modules\exportproducts\exportproducts-ajax.php on line 49
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM ps_product as p LEFT JOIN `ps_product_lang` pl ON (pl.`id_product` = p.' at line 2

SELECT p.`id_product`,
		FROM ps_product as p
		LEFT JOIN `ps_product_lang` pl ON (pl.`id_product` = p.`id_product`)
		WHERE pl.`id_lang`=2 GROUP BY p.`id_product`

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i need help.

In the Russian version of 1,4,4,1 not working correctly, instead of Russian letters, question marks "???????"

В русской версии, вместо русских букв, показывает вопросительные знаки "??????????"

Hello!

The version modified is not working in version 1.4.5.1.

The specific problem is that "the file was not found exportproducts-ajax.php"

Anyone can help me?

Thanks so much

P.D: sry for my english

same problem here

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, 1st post on here...have downloaded v5 of the zip file, but 5 fields still causing output to be blank. Works fine when 5 fields (tax%, reduction price, reduction to, reduction from, reduction %) not used, but I need these (I think) for Google base. Using Presta 1.4.4.1 with 250 cosmetic products. Would be great if someone has a list of exactly which fields from which tables to export to Google base?

Hello!

The version modified is not working in version 1.4.5.1.

The specific problem is that "the file was not found exportproducts-ajax.php"

Anyone can help me?

Thanks so much

P.D: sry for my english

Same problem, PS 1.1.0.5.

Problem is when I select images to export, another tables works. How to fix it?

I modified the line 90 of exportproducts-ajax.php,

I deleted "http://" . htmlspecialchars($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'], ENT_COMPAT, 'UTF-8').

and now the image file url is correct.

This would be perfect to create feeds to marketplace such as Google Shopping.... Bing shopping but there is a missing field : the url of the product page.

And it would be nice to be able to export only one image url.

If you can add it in your next release : would be great.

Anyway, Thank you.

Sylvain

Can someone please upload an edited version of the exportproducts-ajax.php file with the information above removed so that I can create a CSV file with the image link fixed. I've tried doing it myself but get a plain white screen when I try to create the CSV file, though unedited it works except for the image link issue.

Thank you!

Same to jtlswanson

Im using Prestashop 1.4.4.1

Only exports headers in the csv stream.

No data about products.

I tried some combinations of fields but no changes made.

Any help will so much appreciated.

Thx

hello

thank for this module but ....

export is ok but if the weight is < at 1 kg the response is 0.xxx OK

if the weight is > 1 kg the result is xx / xx / xx ????

have you any idea

sorry for my bad english

eric

Prestashop Ver:1.3.7.0

Hi

I try to use this great mod but I am missing the reference part of the products when you have colors or weights etc... as we have a reference for each weight.

tried to find some help by goggling a bit but cannot find how is called that reference and where to modify in the file

Tried to add : reference_declinaison but does not seem to work, any help will be appreciated.

regards

found some stuff here but ....

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/57330-recherche-de-reference-sur-les-declinaisons-dans-le-bo/

• 3 weeks later...

Modified version on prestashop 1.4.6.2 works correctly, except for exporting the category that the product belongs.

The number of category of the product isnt exported :-(

Hello,

Verry nice module.

Hou do i get the Retail price with tax:

I would like this to.

The module works fine on 1.2.5, but i need the prices with tax.

I tried to look if i could find what to change, but i do not know.

Can someone help me to say what to change?

Thanks,

Fabian

Hi All

I tried to use the mod but only the category's are exported not the products .

Were am i going wrong ?

Many Thanks

Gary

Tell version to know possible reasons. Read all pages of thread.

Try modified version if you use PS 1.4

Tell version to know possible reasons. Read all pages of thread.

Try modified version if you use PS 1.4

Hi Wippa

I'm using Version PS 1.3.1

I have gone thought the thread and cant find answer

Do you know were im going wrong

Many Thank

Gary

Hi,

Can anyone know free module through which category export with meta title , meta discription and meta keyword is possible?

Thanks

I dude. You can buy Advanced export from addons :(

I just installed the modified version, but how do I select "product links"? I don't see that option the "available field"????

You can use this alternative export product free module. It export also link product.(Tested 1.4.6.2 working)

http://www.templates...ultiexport.html

Im sure this module is also on forum, but i cannot find it.

Hi Wippa

I'm using Version PS 1.3.1

I have gone thought the thread and cant find answer

Do you know were im going wrong

Many Thank

Gary

Im not sure. I try this module both 1.3.7 and 1.4.4.1 (not work for me) and 1.4.6.2 (Working)

If you get category only, maybe problem with database structure.

Think about update your PS. You can use http://www.templates...ultiexport.html this one too. Im not sure if compatible.

Another issue can be "delimiter", using ",", but i think is not your problem.

Update :( or try the multiexport)

**Multiexport - Does not export article ID on 1.4.6.2, dont know why. You can use reference to update both exporters files.

Please, i need help. I want to export all products and categories in my old prestashop store (1.4.4.1) into my new store (1.4.6.2) I manage to install the module ok and apparently it works fine. I select all fields to export , i get a csv file called products_stream yet when I go to the new store and try to import such csv it seems that the format expected deferes from the csv format.

What can I do to make it right? I have the info in there but the way it is displayed is not correct. The latest version import module expects a csv with info organized into columns and this is like everything is in lines and all together.

Has anyone have the same problem? How can I solution this?

All data in same row means you don't choose correct delimiter for your csv.

Choose ; (or other) instead , because "comma" is used in descriptions anytime.*

*Update your store directly from 1.4.4.1 to 1.4.6.2 without export/import. Its easy and fast. 3 clicks & re-enable 3rd party modules.

Pero que tipito tienes who... ze me cae la baba...

I dude. You can buy Advanced export from addons :(

You can use this alternative export product free module. It export also link product.(Tested 1.4.6.2 working)

http://www.templates...ultiexport.html

Im sure this module is also on forum, but i cannot find it.

Im not sure. I try this module both 1.3.7 and 1.4.4.1 (not work for me) and 1.4.6.2 (Working)

If you get category only, maybe problem with database structure.

Think about update your PS. You can use http://www.templates...ultiexport.html this one too. Im not sure if compatible.

Another issue can be "delimiter", using ",", but i think is not your problem.

Update :( or try the multiexport)

**Multiexport - Does not export article ID on 1.4.6.2, dont know why. You can use reference to update both exporters files.

Hi wippa

I cant upgrade my ps to 1.4 as the template im using want work .

I have tried multiexport and that is not compatible with 1.3.1 as well

Could you please give me a hint which is the best way to export data from an MySQL table to a CSV file, or any other file

Thank you in advance

Gary

Searching for any solution i find this http://prestashop-mo...hmaschinen.html over search strings "prestashop 1.3.1 export" in google.

Say its compatible 1.2-1.4 ... maybe works 1.3.1

Install module. No configuration button. Need to add a AdminTab, using class "AdminMoussiq".

Need to create a export set first. Once you make it, click in set name and will see button to get csv.

I have big problem in 1.4.6.2.

Unknown column 'c.id_tax' in 'on clause' ... when try to export.

I see the problem is on classes/export.php line 830. Syntax is not good to id_tax_rules_group... but i dont know how fix it. No programming skill :(

Module thread http://www.prestasho...es/page__st__40

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys!

I used this module (Export Products v0.5) succesfully until now. My products get over 700 and It's always drop back with Gateway Time-Out error message.

Somebody know the solution or meet this before?

I tried alternate modules but they dont very useful for me than Export Product.

Thanks

Spidy

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Many thanks for the module.

I made some changes to exportproducts-ajax.php and i can use it in Greek.

I change

$export_final[$field] = iconv("UTF-8", "cp1250//TRANSLIT", $export[$field]);

to

$export_final[$field] = iconv("UTF-8", "ISO-8859-7//TRANSLIT", $export[$field]);

ISO-8859-7 is for my language, so to use it in your language put your ISO-XXXXX.

Thanks again

John

• Like 1

Hi again

The problem that have is only the fields:

Tax %

Reduction Price

Reduction %

Reduction From

Reduction To

If i use them in the export i have a blank excel file (only the headers)

Is there a solution for that problem?

I'm using version 5 and PS 1.4.7.3

Thanks

Hi,

I'm using prestashop 1.4.6.2 with this module v0.5 - when I export the csv file, the headers appear but there are no products, only this message:

<b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/var/www/vhosts/homeflair.org.uk/httpdocs/modules/exportproducts/exportproducts-ajax.php</b> on line <b>69</b><br />

Line 69 says

foreach($exportlist AS $export) {

Any ideas?

Hi wippa

I cant upgrade my ps to 1.4 as the template im using want work .

I have tried multiexport and that is not compatible with 1.3.1 as well

Could you please give me a hint which is the best way to export data from an MySQL table to a CSV file, or any other file

Thank you in advance

Gary

Best way will be write own php script.

1. Get all values and insert into array.

2. Write a foreach. Caution with colons and semicolons

3. Use a fputcsv php function to write a scv file with full info.

You dont need to build modules to create your own script.

However, you can copy a easy module and edit it ;)

¿Did you solve your problem?

For some reason I cannot delete the first .zip I attached to this post. It is old and people are downloading the wrong version. Would be grateful if an moderator could assist me. Thanks.