Export products generates you a CSV file which will match the Prestashop import functionality. This allows you to quickly make bulk changes to your store with minimal effort.
- Export all products
- Export by products by category.
- CSV delimiter - lets you set the delimiter of the CSV export.
- Choose to export only active items.
- Language select. Only export products in your desired language.
- Multistore Support.
- Advanced Stock Management Support.
- Adds a link to your admin menu for ease of use. (You no longer have to dig through the modules page to use this).
To use the module after install just navigate to the following:
"Advanced Parameters > Export Products"
exportproducts_v2.5.0.zip 10.06KB 516 downloads
exportproducts_v2.4.2.zip 13.67KB 1887 downloads
exportproducts_v2.4.1.zip 9.61KB 430 downloads
I've also released a Pro version of this module which will export product combinations, categories, addresses & customers. You can read more about it here
UPDATE v2.5.0 (15/01/2016)
- Fix price to exclude reductions
- Fix price to export only one price using the latest import format for prestashop 126.96.36.199
- Fix features export by adding a comma between features and add customized default value.
UPDATE v2.4.2 (27/08/2015)
- Fix empty cell spacing.
UPDATE v2.4.1 (04/08/2015)
- Fix syntax error is category function.
- Fix notice error in warehouses if using advanced stock.
UPDATE v2.4 (30/07/2015)
- Multistore bug fix for category display.
UPDATE v2.3 (23/07/2015)
- Multistore support
- Advanced Stock Management Support
- Fixed created date format.
UPDATE v2.2 (08/04/2015)
- Fix for warehouse name export.
- Fix for UTF8 support in Excel on windows.
UPDATE v2.1 (10/03/2015)
- Fix for notice errors
- Fix for categories
Complete Rewrite for Prestashop 1.6+
Edited by leemarkwood, 15 January 2016 - 04:19 PM.