ePay lanserar svensk betalningsmodul för Prestashop

Vi tar löpande emot förfrågningar från svenska företag som vill kunna använda ePay tillsammans med Prestashop. Vi har därför nu fått översatt ePays betalningsmodul för Prestashop till svenska.

Betalningsmodulen stödjer följande betalningsformer:
-Visa
-MasterCard
-Diners Club
-American Express

Betalningsmodulen är optimerad för W3C HTML-standarden, och stödjer dessutom följande funktioner:
-Möjlighet för er att lägga på transaktionsavgiften automatiskt till era kunder.
-3D Secure betalningar.
-Möjlighet att behandla betalningarna direkt från orderadministrationen i Prestashop.
-Betalning via integrerad layout eller Standardbetalningsfönster.

Vi erbjuder er att gratis och intet förpliktigande få ett testkonto upplagt hos ePay. På så sätt ges ni möjlighet att prova betalningsmodulen och avgöra om ni vill gå vidare med ePay eller inte.

Ni kan se våra priser och beställa ett testkonto här:

http://www.epay.dk/products/new_prices_se.asp

ePay-betalningsmodulen för Prestashop kan laddas ner här:

http://www.epay.dk/support/moduls.asp#PrestaShop

Har ni ytterligare frågor skickar ni dessa till [email protected].

ePay is a payment gateway just as DIBS and PayEx. There are no differences but the prices. The technology that handles the payments is the same.

However from an ePay point of view I cannot recommend you to use Payex or DIBS. Instead I of cause will recommend you to use ePay as an integrated and professional payment solution. The payment module for Prestashop, which we have developed is very easy to install and as mentioned above also translated to Swedish. Even more SEB is used as acquirer for the payments, which is located in Stockholm.

I have created a screen-shot of how the checkout / payment is made using ePay and PrestaShop as an integrated payment method. The screen-shot is attached this post.

You can also contact me and I can sign you up for a free test-account, so you can try it out and see how it works.

Even more the ePay solution is the cheapest way to accept payments in your Internet shop where you can get started for just SEK 150,00 month.

16040_gCx9rMJxJgjJ2504ZWWB_t

Thank you for the reply Thomas.

In the Webmaster Network forums I read about all the problems DIBS had recently so I thought this could be a better solution. The most important part for me is personal support, someone you can call if there is a problem, or at least get fast replies from e-mail.

If DIBS fails there maybe you could use that gap to gain market share :).

ePay is a payment gateway just as DIBS and PayEx. There are no differences but the prices. The technology that handles the payments is the same.

However from an ePay point of view I cannot recommend you to use Payex or DIBS. Instead I of cause will recommend you to use ePay as an integrated and professional payment solution. The payment module for Prestashop, which we have developed is very easy to install and as mentioned above also translated to Swedish. Even more SEB is used as acquirer for the payments, which is located in Stockholm.

I have created a screen-shot of how the checkout / payment is made using ePay and PrestaShop as an integrated payment method. The screen-shot is attached this post.

You can also contact me and I can sign you up for a free test-account, so you can try it out and see how it works.

Even more the ePay solution is the cheapest way to accept payments in your Internet shop where you can get started for just SEK 150,00 month.

Looks good, but when I look at the pics, it looks as you use the payment form in prestashop instead of a redirect to a payment window? is it possible to switch to redirect? is there a requirement to have ssl on the checkout for your module if using the api solution? dosn't the shopowner have to PCI certificate his shop also?

The ePay module also supports a payment window. I have attached an example of the ePay Standard Payment Window this post. The window can be customized by company logo, name etc.

Regarding the integrated ePay solution you don't need to be PCI certified or need to buy a SSL certificate. ePay offers a unique solution using a relay-script (proxy) to display the company website from the ePay servers using a SSL secure connection. The cardholder feels that he/she is on the company website, but actually the cardholder is redirected to ePay. I have attached an example to this post, which shows the ePay relay-script in action. I have marked the ePay proxy URL by red and the Prestashop (demo) URL by green. However the best way to find out see how it works is to try it by our free testing account.

You can signup here: http://www.epay.dk/products/new_prices_se.asp

16048_MQ8M313JCrgMU64XorTB_t

16049_s9blN0KyP3vCnTP0TX9M_t

The ePay module also supports a payment window. I have attached an example of the ePay Standard Payment Window this post. The window can be customized by company logo, name etc.

Regarding the integrated ePay solution you don't need to be PCI certified or need to buy a SSL certificate. ePay offers a unique solution using a relay-script (proxy) to display the company website from the ePay servers using a SSL secure connection. The cardholder feels that he/she is on the company website, but actually the cardholder is redirected to ePay. I have attached an example to this post, which shows the ePay relay-script in action. I have marked the ePay proxy URL by red and the Prestashop (demo) URL by green. However the best way to find out see how it works is to try it by our free testing account.

You can signup here: http://www.epay.dk/products/new_prices_se.asp

nice

So if you already have an Euroline (SEB) agreement (http://www.euroline.se/int/contact.htm) you can use it with an ePay solution. The solution of cause also supports 3D secure (verified by VISA and MasterCard Secure Code).

If you don't have an agreement to Euroline yo can always contact us and we can help you apply for one so you can get started accepting payments on your internet shop to low prices.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...