Meta Description on Homepage

Hiya all,

Just a quick question which I suppose will be an easy one but I cannot work out on my own right now. How do you change the meta data on the index page?

I know there is the ability to do this in the BO via CMS pages and Meta for all the pages except the index.php page. For some reason my index.php page does not show up.

There is also a homepage editor in the BO but cannot see a way of editing this way.

What php page do I need to open to edit the meta tags, description? At the moment Google has me listed with product categories in the description fields of the search results.

Google blindinglights and you will see what i mean.

Check out the site in question at http://www.blindinglights.co.uk

Many thanks

Jay

Actually you can alter this meta description via the PrestaShop admin area -> Preferences -> Meta-Tags -> index.php (click the edit button). If it does not show for you make sure all results are displayed and this file is not on the next page :) You have a drop down menu there that specifies how many pages are displayed for editing.

Finally you could directly edit the data in the database - the table where this data is recorded is: ps_meta_lang.