Refund addons Theme Untobiz9

maurrox

good Morning,
we had a big problem with this issue. The reasons of problem are explained below.
We ask what is the procedure to apply for a total refund of our purchase on prestashop addons.
Best regards,
about Maria Fernanda Raspo
 Mauro Berton

On 10/21/2014 Maria Fernanda Raspo (my client) acquire the theme in prestashop addons site.
A few days later because of problems, i contacted the developer of Simple Blog, a module inside the Theme.
The developer replied immediately with this sentence: "Hi, This theme is illegally sold on Addons and illegally Had My Simple Blog." You can follow the discussion here:  (i'm maurroy).
The developer tells me that Untobiz9 is a variant of ControlTheme...  :"To be honest You Should ControlTheme purchase here: http://themeforest.net/item/control-responsive-prestashop-theme-blog/7048341"

At this point we asked for a refund. After an exchange of messages with the assistance (which I reported here below) the reimbursement is denied us.
Today, the theme Untobiz9 is no longer available on Addons.

2014-10-23 18:10:55 - Customer :

As can be seen in attached file, downloaded version is 1.0.
Completely different in graphics compared to that shown in your site: http://addons.prestashop.com/it/bambini/17808-untobiz9.html.
We await clarification urgently!!

2014-10-24 08:22:46 - Seller :

Hello! I am glad that you have purchased untobiz9.
In all the documentation was written in pdf file.
First, download the full archive of the theme here: http://unto.biz/untobiz9/untobiz9.zip
manual http://unto.biz/untobiz9/readme_en.pdf
Assistance quality : 3/3 Response time : 2/3

File Attach 2014-10-24 11:34:08 - Customer :

We understood the explanation.
Now the theme works properly.
Only the logo of untobiz is not visible on the left (tested on firefox and chrome) ... [view attachment]
But the file v1.1-untobiz9.zip downloaded from the addons what is?
It should be integrated with other file ??
Thank for assistance

2014-10-24 12:02:27 - Seller :

http://unto.biz/untobiz9/untobiz9.zip - this theme is right.
Write me a link to your site, I look at the logo.
And it is desirable to write me access to the admin panel of the site.

2014-10-24 21:56:30 - Customer :

For the moment i can not provide access ...
I resolve the logo problem whit a fresh ps1609 installation.
I have another BIG problem whit your template: the simple blog post does not work correctly.
I try whit fresh ps1609 installation and the problem is the same.
It's impossible to insert images in post .. when you save you will be redirected to the home page of the site.
The post link in home page go to 404 ...

You can try whit fresh ps1609 installation.

If you do not experience the same problem i'll leave the password of the administrative area.

thank's

2014-10-25 13:54:03 - Customer :

I think I've figured out the problem.
The module Simple Post (ph_simplepost) inserted in your template needs to be updated.
The version include on yor template is 1.0 ... the last Version is 1.3.1.6 - 2014-10-20.

2014-10-26 10:55:14 - Seller :

module version is v1.2.0.3
go to Modules -> Positions -> Transplant module -> SimpleBlog transplant to hook moduleRoutes
module work good
Assistance quality

2014-10-27 10:35:24 - Customer :

Hello, I tried the solution you proposed but it does not work. I then contacted the developer of simple post that answered this way:This theme is illegally sold on Addons and illegally had my Simple Blog. You can check at the end of thread http://codecanyon.net/item/blog-for-prestashop/6717465/comments?page=5&filter=all#comment_8179634 (i'm maurroy).

I'm sorry to safeguard my client I am forced to ask for a total refund of the template untobiz9.

2014-10-28 08:05:01 - Seller :

The final product as a theme, there are legal. But some specific modules can not be supported by manufacturers, if they have not been purchased separately. By separately price per set would be twice as expensive.
Blog on the theme untoviz9 works perfectly! If you can not set it up - that's another problem. If you want I can customize it for you. Give me access to the admin panel of the site.

2014-10-28 16:17:09 - Customer :

The question is no longer whether the template is ok.
My client can not have it in their site a module without a license.
The developer of Simple Blog was clear. The template Untobiz9 is not licensed for Simple Blog. He also pointed out the fact to whom it may concern. I'm really sorry but to avoid further complications also to the site of addons we are forced to ask for a refund.
Just over 7 days of purchase and we are entitled to a full refund.
Tell us the steps needed to get it as soon as possible !!

2014-10-29 08:23:15 - Seller :

On to information moment a return is not produced. On all modules which are include in themes it is like a bonus, licenses are not given. If you want the module with a license, or more update version of the module, then will simply purchase him and will set on a site.

• Like 1

​Thanks Samyha,

​here are the details of our order:

Hi Maria Fernanda Raspo,

Thank you for placing an order with PrestaShop Addons. We are confident that you’re going to love your new Addons product(s).

Please, click here to download your products:

For your records, here are your order details:

Order Number:
Date:
Method of Payment:

10/21/2014 09:17:20
Be2Bill Internet Payment

Product(s) Purchased:
Applied Discounts:
Total Price:

119,99 €
0,00 €
119,99 €

Billing Address:

Maria Fernanda Raspo
Via Ugo Foscolo, 6

35010 Cadoneghe
Italy Padova

It's SICK!

Untobiz need to be banned and all customers should have refunds. he still have rip-off themes on his profile! One of them is from your partner (Template Monster).

If you still will continue way you will treat such matters that simply you will be responsible for my and other authors financial losses.

This is second time when Untobiz has rip-off themes on his profile.

I sent you a message that he still sells a template with my module. And what did you do? You wrote that you can not prove it. Well, how can it not? Check the code! Check out the author of the code! Everywhere is prefix from my brand ph_, everywhere you find SimpleBlog in code, you really cannot prove it that this is my module? At this moment you illegally offer theme with my module on your marketplace! And Untobiz is not a person who is responsible in such a cases because he is not direct buyer (I already contacted my lawyer office).

2014-10-29 08:23:15 - Seller :

On to information moment a return is not produced. On all modules which are include in themes it is like a bonus, licenses are not given. If you want the module with a license, or more update version of the module, then will simply purchase him and will set on a site.

This is ridiculous. He can't just have my module inside his theme package without license.

Addons Team - please - check code of his themes, this is everywhere:

OI6OYKg.png

Edited by Krystian Podemski (see edit history)

After this testimony, I hope that the managers of addons.prestashop.com soon take a decision.
I can not understand how the development team of Prestashop can tolerate such a situation.
We still await specific instructions for total refund.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

@maurrox: thank you for those information, I'll come back to you asap!

@Krystian Podemski: thanks for this update, we are currently reviewing your case internally with our legal department. We will come back to you as soon as we know more. 

Thank you.

Hi Maurrox,

I transfered your Addons order number to our support team. Someone will contact you shortly about a refund. 

@Krystian Podemski: We are still discussing your case internally, so don't worry, I don't forgot you :)

Have a nice day!