Joleyy

[FREE THEME] pwXmas

Hello People!

PRESTAWORKS.com have created a christmas theme as a gift to this community and a thank-you to the team of PrestaShop for making this application better and better.

This theme is free and can be used for everyone. You can see a live demo here:

http://xmas.prestaworks.com

And you could also download the theme here:

Christmas Theme for PrestaShop

Thank you everybody!

Information:

You need to overwrite the blockcart module. Copy the module from themes/xmas/modules/blockcart and paste the module in root/modules/

Also you need to copy the blocklangcurr to the root/modules/ folder and then hit “Modules” tab in administration and install that module.

Thank you for the first free theme.
I'm waiting for you to do free pwBlandius :)

Thank you for this Xmas Theme...

It very Beautiful and it's only 2-cols.. Great Job,

Thanks for sharing, it's the spirit of Christmas.

Hello People!

PRESTAWORKS.com have created a christmas theme as a gift to this community and a thank-you to the team of PrestaShop for making this application better and better.

Thank you everybody!

Hi Joley,

I have installed this theme and i's not the same as the demo site.

What am i missing? Modules or any other settings?
Please help...

Thanks

Hello People!

Thank you everybody!

Hi Joley,

I have installed this theme and i's not the same as the demo site.

What am i missing? Modules or any other settings?
Please help...

Thanks

You need to check the "settings-params.jpg" in the folder and make your settings the same in your PrestaShop.

I also did forget that you need to overwrite the cart module. Copy the module from themes/xmas/modules/blockcart and paste the module in root/modules/

Also you need to copy the blocklangcurr to the root/modules/ folder and then hit "Modules" tab in administration and instal that module.

Good luck.

Hello People!

You need to check the "settings-params.jpg" in the folder and make your settings the same in your PrestaShop.

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply Joleyy,

I have moved all the 4 folders in the MODULE to the root/module/ folder, and now I have 2 different search boxes at the top.

Also,

Where can I find this "settings-params.jpg" ?

Thank you in advance..

How do you download it. I can't figure it out.

Same way you download all files from Prestashop.
My account -> history -> order details.

The download link is next to the product name.

Hello joleyy

I have just tried to use your template on my website but it has ended up looking like this

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/7228/web1o.jpg

I have done all the instructions I could find could you have a look at the image and tell me what I'm doing wrong :)

Did you check the order of the modules?
modules -> positions in your admin.

(compare this to the settings-params.jpg that is included in the file)

Hello People!

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply Joleyy,

I have moved all the 4 folders in the MODULE to the root/module/ folder, and now I have 2 different search boxes at the top.

Also,

Where can I find this "settings-params.jpg" ?

Thank you in advance..

settings-params.jpg is in the root folder of the rar file.
I include it in this post also.

15957_uHgMnHpD2ZX5IG9EiUYS_t

Thank You ruilong and Joleyy,

You guys have made our Christmas a very MERRY on indeed.

Thank you for sharing.

I love your theme! It's super but it didn't turn out so well on my site. the module are everywhere! I don't have a clue on design and coding so would anyone be able to view my site and give me feedback to fix my site like the format of joleyy's demo site.

Edited by applestarz (see edit history)

I love your theme! It's super but it didn't turn out so well on my site. the module are everywhere! I don't have a clue on design and coding so would anyone be able to view my site and give me feedback to fix my site like the format of joleyy's demo site.

my site ~ www.thebeautyelements.com.au

Hi Applestarz,

I did have the same problem, but you'll need to read the questions and Answers above.

You'll need to copy the contents of the module folder to the root/module of your site,
2) You'll need to transplant and disable some moudules from your BO admin modules.

Your modules positions in the BO has to exactly as the included screenshot.

Thanks

Hi JJBYPC. Thanks a lot for the advice. It really helped. However I can't seem to figure out how to have the module in the footer like the demo site. How would I fix this problem?

Thanks!

Hi JJBYPC. Thanks a lot for the advice. It really helped. However I can't seem to figure out how to have the module in the footer like the demo site. How would I fix this problem?

Thanks!

My bad, i forget to include the "blockpaymentlogo" module in the themes/module/ folder. I have now updated the package on Prestaworks.com, just re-download it and copy that folder.

Good luck!

Thankyou so much Joleyy! But it doesn't seem to look right on my site. I hooked this module into the footer. Can you please help me?
Also, how do I get the Christmas sliding module? I copied all module folders and followed the screenshot but it never appeared.

Cheers :)

Another awesome theme from Prestaworks, great work guys!

I´ve installed the theme and everything following instructions attached, although I´m having problem with the footer menu and the frontlogo...

The logo does not appear at all, just shop name in textformat. I´ve checked write permissions on folders and it seems ok (if I´m not missing anything offcourse). Any clues?

The footer problem is just like an earlier post pointing towards http://www.thebeautyelements.com.au/ I keep getting every text line in a row with Visa logos etc outside the footer box, does anyone know how to fix those issues?

Again, thanx for a wonderful theme, keep up the good work!

Greetings!

Just noticed something with this theme and featured products on the homepage. There is a addon in global.css with content_list_bg.gif image that fits nicely with price tag and short description and Add to Cart button. How to implement this picture in other themes. I think this gives nice feel to the store. I hope some coder will find out the secret behind it.

umm, i was refering to other nice "effect". There is a picture inside featured products block on witch we can see the price of the product and add to cart button. the name of that picture is content_list_bg.gif . I wish I could implement that effect.

thunder11

Another awesome theme from Prestaworks, great work guys!

I´ve installed the theme and everything following instructions attached, although I´m having problem with the footer menu and the frontlogo...

The logo does not appear at all, just shop name in textformat. I´ve checked write permissions on folders and it seems ok (if I´m not missing anything offcourse). Any clues?

The footer problem is just like an earlier post pointing towards http://www.thebeautyelements.com.au/ I keep getting every text line in a row with Visa logos etc outside the footer box, does anyone know how to fix those issues?

Again, thanx for a wonderful theme, keep up the good work!

Greetings!

Does anyone have a clue about the footer issue? Logo is now working but I can´t seem to get the footer shown as in demo... Grateful for every tip I can get...

Cheers!

Thanks!

My bad, i forget to include the "blockpaymentlogo" module in the themes/module/ folder. I have now updated the package on Prestaworks.com, just re-download it and copy that folder.

Good luck!

Hi Joleyy,

Can you plz give me a tip about the footer in this particular theme? It ends up showing everything rather messy compared with your demosite. See previous posts with link reference.

Thank you in advance!

//Fixxxer

Hello,
Can anybody please post the solution of the footer problem? I've tried everything staed here, but footer shows in line. It's practically a bulleted list. Please help! Btw, please don't mind for being about 3 months late. I'm a newbie!

Hello

I have downloaded this theme and I am pretty sure, I've made all the corrections mentioned in this thread, however my site still looks funny. The top menu is in the middle of the page, the cart is top left and the top itself is not as tall as shown in the showcase. My footer also looks odd as is the case with others.

Any ideas to what I've done wrong?

Thanks

Hello,

An end of code in the global.css was missing. Add this end of code after the line 61. (After this : ul.footer_links li img.icon{ vertical-align:-2px; } )

#footer div.footer_link{
float:left;
height:130px;
margin-top:15px;
margin-left:63px;
width:184px;
}
#footer div.footer_link ul{
list-style-image:none;
list-style-position:outside;
list-style-type:none;
margin-left:11px;
padding:6px 0;
text-align:left!important
}
#footer div.footer_link ul li a{
text-decoration:none;
line-height:20px;
color:#000000;
}
#footer div.footer_link ul li.link a{
text-decoration:underline;
color: #892020;
font-weight:bold;
font-family: myriad pro, arial;
font-size:16px;
line-height:25px;

}
#footer div.footer_link ul li.link a:hover{
text-decoration:none;
}

I hope that that will help a lot of world.
Excuse I for my English, but I used a translator.

Cordially

I downloaded this but says the file is corrupt when i try to unzip and upload.

Anyone else have the same problem?

@kwiacw I had the same problem, I finally got it open by going into Expander first and hitting Expand All. No clue why that worked and just clicking the file didn't.

Hi, can you add yours editorial from this theme with script and images? thanks :)

Thanks for sharing! Great gift, a nice 2 Col. layout!!

Hello, I get the same result as nyxrussia and some others. The top menu is in the sidebar.

I did everything as it is shown on the modules screenshot, copied the modules folders and etc but still doesnt work.
Any suggestion where I have to tweak the code?

Got it, still got problems with footer, but I'll try to fix them :)

I know this is an OLD post but I would like to see if this works with 1.5.5.0

I make crafty gifts and am setting up for the holidays already.

Any ideas on a good cute Christmas theme similar to this?

OK folks ,  I know this is an older post , and have tried 7 ways from sunday to get a copy that works with 1.5.5.0 but EVERY version I can find says bad confrig file or broken zip ...

Any ideas?

Please help