Eliminating TAX from price display DOSENT WORK

Hi all,

localization-country and taxes option already disabled.

The thing is that my shop still displays prices with TAX EXCLUSIV!!!! My clients thinck that the prices dose not contain TAX.

Please let me know what else to do. prestashop 1.6. cleared cache also force recopile also....

H E L P I AM DRAWINING !!!!

Hi all,

localization-country and taxes option already disabled.

The thing is that my shop still displays prices with TAX EXCLUSIV!!!! My clients thinck that the prices dose not contain TAX.

Please let me know what else to do. prestashop 1.6. cleared cache also force recopile also....

H E L P I AM DRAWINING !!!!

nobody know?

Did you apply the tax rule to your products?

(product => edit => price => tax rule)

no tax was added. Submited price without tax then no tax to be added. Everithing should be fine but the store wont change the tax excl no mather what. :( i dont know what else to do. I know i can modify tpl files in sistem but i dont know wich and what to delete. presta 1.6

that is exactly how i did, submited price selected NO TAX. but it still shows tax excl.

i want to get that sin IVA tax excl out!!! all options had been switched off from BO so i thinck i must do it the hard way by deleting some code in the files but dont know where and what.

But if you choose "no tax" then it is no wonder if your price is shown without tax. If you want to have the tax added you need to choose a tax rule. "no tax" = tax exclusive.

Just to get it right ... what do you want to achieve? Do you want to show prices including tax or do you want to show net prices without tax? Do you have a link to your shop?

Edited by prestamax (see edit history)

i want to show the price as it is without stating tax or no tax. I have another test shop with latest prestashop version where if i switch off tax in the localization>country>tax it goes off and dose not state tax or no tax but the original shop no mather what i do it still says tax excl and i whant this particular text to vanish. Just to show the price without quoting if it dose or dose not include TAX.

Thanks for helping

Edited by marktwin2011 (see edit history)

In the product detail page you can disable it by looking for this part

{if $tax_enabled  && ((isset($display_tax_label) && $display_tax_label == 1) || !isset($display_tax_label))}
											{if $priceDisplay == 1}{l s='tax excl.'}{else}{l s='tax incl.'}{/if}
										{/if}

delete it or replace it with

<!--{if $tax_enabled  && ((isset($display_tax_label) && $display_tax_label == 1) || !isset($display_tax_label))}
											{if $priceDisplay == 1}{l s='tax excl.'}{else}{l s='tax incl.'}{/if}
										{/if}-->

You could also get rid of the wording if you go to translation => frontoffice => Choose your theme and look for all places that shows the translation for (Excl. Tax). Replace the translation with   (which is the ascii code for empty space). Then all wording regarding tax incl. should dissappear.

taxexcl.png

Edited by prestamax (see edit history)

nothing. still appears and i can only find thouse lines for english in other language dosent oopen front office translation. what is that preview price file name so i can just kill it the hard way in cpanel :)

Yes, this is actually correct. You want to delete it in your langaguage or do you want to delete it in English as well? There may be more than one file in your theme.

taxexcl.png