Not able to show Incl. and Excl. VAT of products

Hello,

I have a strange problem. After struggling with this and try to search for solutions on this forum, I still cannot solve it.

All my product are having an ex or incl VAT price. There is no way I can get both prices on the productpage (see www.primeradio.eu). All my product are sold with 19%VAT (nl), and so I made a zone with a corresponding tax-rate. In the Cart the ex prices are showed, and at the end of each line, the included vat is correct calculated.

Somehow one of the price lines had dissapeared. I tried a new install, but with no luck. Can anyone help me?

Resume: Everything is working fine (cart, orderingsystem) but the TX+ and TX- prices are nog both displayed under the product. (have set show both in settings panel).

Thanks in advance!!

Changing the value of the Price Display in the backend doesn't seem to change the price shown on the product page. (or choosing to display both values in the product page)

I have the same issue, my products only show inclusive of VAT. I need to show prices on the product page exclusive of VAT Can someone help?